It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If free energy is possible, why hasn't anyone shown their ideas to the world yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread is a recent post on working free energy engines that will soon be on the market, This is the first of a new generation of energy research, and at the forefront is the Focardi Rossi generator discussed on the aforementioned thread, this reactor also proves yet another myth Alchemy, read the technical data on how the reactor works, before you call me nuts. Alchemy is two elements used to make a third, and so this reactor fulfills that definition. Cheers!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Alchemy? Now that is Interesting. I knew Andrea Rossi made a working, positive gain, Fusion reactor. But didn't even think about an alchemical reaction. Equivalent Trade and everything?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Cataclysmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This thread is a recent post on working free energy engines that will soon be on the market, This is the first of a new generation of energy research, and at the forefront is the Focardi Rossi generator discussed on the aforementioned thread, this reactor also proves yet another myth Alchemy, read the technical data on how the reactor works, before you call me nuts. Alchemy is two elements used to make a third, and so this reactor fulfills that definition. Cheers!

Please read this thread before lending support to Rossi...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I mean, even if the government is suppressing it, you could AT LEAST try to sell it to alternative nations such as North Korea, Iran, Russia - heck they'll happily give their whole country to you.

This is the most valid talking point there is when regarding 'free energy'. The field is filled with crackpots, cranks and frauds yet everyone has blind faith in anyone that makes the next claim of 'free energy'.

You can't reason with the defenders of the outrageous claims because they think the technology is being suppressed, people are being killed, etc.

Well, let's break it down:

Send me a design for 'free energy'. I will be on the next plane to Japan, China or even Iran... While the rest of you worry about being 'silenced' I will live like royalty in the new Grand Empire.

The idea that there is some uniform status quo to shut down something revolutionary is nonsense. I know there is suppression out there. But along with that, there is also no working models of so called 'free energy'. Because if there was, people would be looking to exploit it, not hide it.

Don't forget the fact that Japan and other technological savvy countries have been working on the idea for ages. And they import all their oil. They don't care what the oil companies say or do.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Wright Brothers tried to show they had a working flight system for years before anyone took interest in it... and flight is a much much much much easier thing to prove than power. Flight you see it working it should be pretty obvious.. but with power it can be very tough to determine if something is legitimate. I also think the powers-that-be have been intentionally bombarding us with fake power claims to make us even more paranoid and skeptical so when something real comes along we won't even consider it being plausible.
edit on 22-3-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Money is an illusion. It gets in the way of what's real. While we all talk about money, and whether there's not enough, we waste our time, and nothing gets done.

As for free energy, I suspect its just a matter of putting the right parts together. Aren't we starting to tap Zero-Point Energy?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

Maybe "Free" energy is a fraud. I mean energy can't be free because you need a device to generate it right? By many definitions solar and wind is free, just not very effective. Hydrogen can also be free and effective.

Maybe the problem is that people don't know what 'free energy' even means.

I have a working free energy device... A wood burning stove I got from John Lear's mining cabin... a big one... Took a few hours to install and my three mulberry trees that I need to trim annually provide me with more than enough wood. Cut my gas consumption to almost nothing. Sometimes we even use it to cook on when its heated up.

Hydrogen is not free... you need to split the water, then need tanks to store it and a away to safely dispense it. To run it in your car you need to convert your car

So you first have to define what you mean by 'free energy'

Solar power is free and great... the Nellis AFB solar array collects a LOT of power, but they cost a fortune for the collectors. The collector (mirrors) that Nevada power installed cost so much to build that we got a 19% INCREASE in our bill

Electricity is free as it is generated from water flowing down hill, or wind, or steam that turns a bunch of wires with a magnet... but you pay for the convenience of having it delivered to your home, and you pay for someone to make the device that can use it

We could make a huge incinerator, put a smoke scrubber on the chimney and burn all our trash... the metal would be removed from the ash by magnet, aluminum and glass by hand pickers on an assembly line and the ashes become fertilizer. All that heat created will biol water to turn the steam turbines.

We solve the garbage problem, and save building nuke plants

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I mean, even if the government is suppressing it, you could AT LEAST try to sell it to alternative nations such as North Korea, Iran, Russia - heck they'll happily give their whole country to you.

edit on 21-3-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

Many of these countries are connected to the powers that be.. such as Russiia. But you also need money to fdevelop these systems. These countires are likely to be just as skeptical as anyone that the systems will work. As I said before.. the Wright Brothers tried to show they had a legit flying machine for years before the media and ggeneral population realized the implications... and ironically it was the US military that saw the potential in it first. If they had realized the full potential they probably would have tried to make it secret.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
At around the same time science prooves God exists, the secret to free energy will be released to the public with thier findings, quite by accident... Many other miraculous scientific advancements will follow as a new scientific golden age emerges...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sir I did read the Thread you tapped in your response, however all I see is you discrediting Rossi/Focardi, pretty much outta hand. Not only did they provide technical data, they also kept a running test of the unit for 96hrs, then they have given 6 of their reactors to other naysayers for their own study and, what do you know, they backed the claims in their own experiments. So umm yeahhh, sorry they did back up their claims a few different times. Why is so hard to embrace that which is going to help us.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Cataclysmo

I use the term "alchemy" loosely. Whilst the law of equivalent exchange is integral to the rules, I don't see it as being a defining necessity. Alchemy deals with the transmogrification of elements form one type to produce a third. The reactor bounces the powderised nickel off of the hydrogen plasma producing a single positive copper molecule. Seems to me that this is an Alchemic hypothesis in practice. In order to move forward we must recognize our failures and seek new answers, even from areas considered "hoodoo" by mainstream box up science.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join