It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure 101 - A beginner's guide to the Extra-Terrestrial issue (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Despite having bought reading many of the books written by members of the exopolitics crowd, I often struggle to understand their way of thinking and their jargon.

For anyone else that has had that problem, the video below may help since it features many of the leading lights of the exopolitics "movement" (Michael Salla, Stephen Bassett and others) explaining their views in (for them) a relatively concise and clear manner.

They address various questions, including:

1. What is Disclosure?

2. How will Disclosure affect everyday life?

3. What is Exopolitics?

4. How does Exopolitics facilitate disclosure?

5. Are we ready for Disclosure?

6. How can YOU help with Disclosure?

The video is entitled : "Disclosure 101 - A beginner's guide to the Extra-Terrestrial issue":

As some of you may be aware, quite a few of the more serious UFO researchers have been fairly dismissive of the exopolitics crowd.

For example, a former colleague of Donald Keyhoe of NICAP, Dick Hall, used to refer to those within exopolitics as "the exocranials".

In one post on UFO UpDates he referred to the "self-serving distortion" that is (allegedly) "typical of Salla and the other exocranials". He concluded that:

They are a pack of charlatans.

ufoupdateslist.com...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 21-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

For example, a former colleague of Donald Keyhoe of NICAP, Dick Hall, used to refer to those within exopolitics as "the exocranials".

In one post on UFO UpDates he referred to the "self-serving distortion" that is (allegedly) "typical of Salla and the other exocranials". He concluded that:

They are a pack of charlatans.

Isaac, I've got quite a lot of sympathy for Richard Hall's comments and he certainly wrote some fascinating articles and reports (link) - I think the people within 'exopolitics' could learn a great deal from his work when it comes to comprehensive investigation and cultivating credibility outside the field - a good example would be the 'UFO Evidence Report'

Few people at that time were aware of the scope and consistency of UFO reports by credible witnesses such as scientists, professional pilots, police officers, and even U.S. Air Force personnel. When The UFO Evidence was released in July 1964, coinciding with a new wave of sightings after a lull of several years, it received national and international news coverage as well as serious attention in the U.S. Congress.

link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
I think the people within 'exopolitics' could learn a great deal from his work when it comes to comprehensive investigation and cultivating credibility outside the field - a good example would be the 'UFO Evidence Report'

Yes, but that would involve looking at evidence rather than simply relaying the latest interesting story/hoax told by some random person...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Yes it would and I'd say the UFO/UAP subject certainly needs to be treated more seriously than it currently is - I suppose Stephen Bassett is one of the first names people think of when it comes to 'exopolitics' and whilst I don't necessarily agree with the man's convictions, I do think he's done a good job of publicizing other good UFO researchers like John Greenewald Junior and Terry Hansen:

Google Video Link

For nearly 9 years, John Greenewald, Jr. has been exploring the archives of the U.S. Government for undeniable proof of the UFO Phenomenon. In those nine years, he has created the largest online archive anywhere in the world. Join John as he sifts through the mounds of Government documents and see the most fascinating results...

Google Video Link

Hansen reveals the remarkable and persistent difference in UFO-related news coverage exhibited by local and national news organizations and reviews the history of censorship and propaganda during the twentieth century and the evidence for media-government collusion over the course of the half-century-long UFO controversy.

Cheers.

top topics

join