It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN VIDEO: FIRST TIME a Chinese military ship entered Mediterranean Sea..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Appears it was helping battle Somalian pirates but veered it's way into Mediterranean waters, even though they are against military intervention there:

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That video just stinks of the propaganda piece of # that it is. No offence OP - but the propaganda press is in full swing right now. Full swing....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The world leaders have been moving their chess pieces into place for the last few months and it's becoming more and more evident with the situation in the middle east and Russia and China standing side by side on Libya - they're gearing up for WW111 - they know what's coming and many people can feel it's coming. Like all world wars there is a build up of tensions etc for months prior to onset and this one will be the same.

I do hope I'm wrong but while we are all wondering what the hell they need those underground bunkers for and Fema Camps, Seed Banks etc - while we all think it is going to be weather related such as end of world quakes, comets, tsunamis, I think it's more likely WW111 that's heading our way and the PTB are all prepared for it - just a matter of time.
Don't know what others think but the seeds have been sown!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
^
^
Sure does, that's why it's more important than ever for us to see it here on ATS before it gets out of control.

However, I'm sure UN asked China to send a ship and since that one was "local" it made it's way.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Worlds Key Players have all had a build up of ships sitting off the coast of Samalia for months now supposedly to protect their Countries interests from Pirates Yea Right!
Those Pirates have been a very convenient excuse for what's going on out there, let's face it, if it wasn't for the Pirates how would they explain such a build up of Power in the Region that existed long before the latest Middle East Crisis was under way.
Pirates with there little dingies threatening World Powers - It would be so funny if it weren't so serious - give me a break on this.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Exactly. I made a thread about this very video and people have been disagreeing with almost every point that I've made in it. I'm glad some others agree with me in this thread.

The other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

You assume, it seems anyway, they are there to help the West. How about they are there to cool the West in their repeated violations of UN resolution 1973.

top topics

join