It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United states attacked by libya in the days to come?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

United states attacked by libya in the days to come?

abcnewsradioonline.com

- As an international coalition pounds armed forces still loyal to Libyan strongman Moammar Gadhafi, intelligence experts said that despite fears of a desperate terror attack on Americans, Gadhafi likely no longer has the means to carry out such an attack.

"I think clearly from what we've seen he's got intent, but the second piece is capability," former senior U.S. intelligence official Phil Mudd told ABC News. "He's been out of this business a long time so whether he's retained the capabili
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Alright i wanna know what everyone thinks about this topic because the way i see it we withdraw from attacking libya. Then we get attacked and boom we go back to war. If we do happen to get attacked where do you think it would happen new York maybe LA? Or maybe somewhere we dont expect your thoughts?

abcnewsradioonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XVendettaX

it wouldnt surprise me at all if a group of Serb's loyal to Qaddafi turn up on western streets with ak's and grenades and start plugging civi's. cant see him being capable of much more than that tho. it would strike the fear of god into us in our country's tho. cuz were not used to being touched

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
at the pump

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ghaddaffi wont attack us. he cant. look a the big pciture..its a bunch of nomad looking people with differneces running aorund the sand shooting at eachother. they cant and wont bomb USA..its all poltiical bull, just like TSA and their xray scanners..every american is guilty before being assumed innocent, total reversal of the law.
they dont even have f 15 or 16 eagles, or nightvision, hell they dont even look like they have cannons! morters maybe..but nothing over an ak 47, some pineaplle gernades,a nd morters. and cbs has the nerve to think they may want retaliation?
its co ops/ pentagon starting another unpopular war to jsutify whatever money making scehmes..and go n lpay with their toys in the sand, aas new technological weapons come out...good way to test em, real deal is way more accurate than any camp ground scenario

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Perhaps the time is ripe for a false flag attack on our soil?

Don't get me wrong, I understand actual terrorist organizations can, and do, carry out attacks against us. But I'm willing to bet that if Libya does not attack us soon, our own government will and blame them. Now we have a reason to stay in that region.

As we help bring new leaders into Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, we get one step closer to a Middle-Eastern Union ... which is exactly what the NWO wants...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
He may be out of it for a while, but he has enough money to pay whatever factions able, capable and/or willing to do his dirty work for him. No shortage when it comes to U.S. enemies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't think Libya would have the balls to even attempt it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
ghaddaffi wont attack us. he cant. look a the big pciture..its a bunch of nomad looking people with differneces running aorund the sand shooting at eachother. they cant and wont bomb USA..its all poltiical bull, just like TSA and their xray scanners..every american is guilty before being assumed innocent, total reversal of the law.
they dont even have f 15 or 16 eagles, or nightvision, hell they dont even look like they have cannons! morters maybe..but nothing over an ak 47, some pineaplle gernades,a nd morters. and cbs has the nerve to think they may want retaliation?
its co ops/ pentagon starting another unpopular war to jsutify whatever money making scehmes..and go n lpay with their toys in the sand, aas new technological weapons come out...good way to test em, real deal is way more accurate than any camp ground scenario

? Gadhafi's artilery is stronger than you seem to think. Their military material comes from China and (I believe) Russia. Libya IS NOT a weak player, although it might look like it when you compare to the unstoppable US Army.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i mean look how mad Russia is that we made the choice to attack and if we happen to attack iran game over no doubt we will be attack in some way shape or form

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
Perhaps the time is ripe for a false flag attack on our soil?

Don't get me wrong, I understand actual terrorist organizations can, and do, carry out attacks against us. But I'm willing to bet that if Libya does not attack us soon, our own government will and blame them. Now we have a reason to stay in that region.

As we help bring new leaders into Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan, we get one step closer to a Middle-Eastern Union ... which is exactly what the NWO wants...

Just like the pres said....Never let a crisis go to waste?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
wouldnt be that hard actually he'd just need to offer ms-13 or some similar gang a ton of money. everyone has there price. you seen what a man and boy can do terror wise with one rifle in DC. imagine what a street gang could do nation wide with the right incentive. Qaddafi has been involved with trying to arm street gangs in the u.s before so its not that far fetched. and with America trying to distance its self here it wouldn't hurt them to false flag there way into this. of coarse this is far fetched but not impossible
i think Europe would be an easy er target for him and a long drawn out war might be in his interest in the end

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
isee. wellif he was truley serious in his intentions, wede laready have all seen MANY tank, connons, ect out already form them. they arnt. its a squable neighborhood to neighborhood..thats all. coalition forces came with ships even! we havnt heard anything about ghdaffis ships or fleet* their porbablys till in bay doing doing nothing. he knows we have stealth and precision bombing too..and CIA CIA suspects or knows whos responsable for what, mostly not all the time, but mostly. he knows this. itslike throwing spears at people who have to an extent, body armor and machine guns* you may get one or 2,..but the guy with machine guys are gunna tear into you so bad. ghadafi knows this.
it sounds like another tsa homeland security patriot act think, to support the messing and illegal strip search of american citizens.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Me and my brother were discussing this today

He pondered on why is that Obama is in South America with all of the recent events going on.

Is an American attack imminent?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What about Hugo Chavez relationship with Gaddafi. Venezuala has alot of latin ties here in the Americas. Is there any possibility of support from Hugo?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I Don't believe people fully understand the ramifications that occur after such 'Missions' as this..

Even if this Last a few days... the damage has been done... the dividing of 'Allies' is being completed.. the more we interfere the more enemies we make... it's just a matter of time..

and lets says hypothetically Libya does 'Attack' on US Soil... sure they wont do much damage... but it's all America needs to start another war...

it's a circle that will continue on

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XVendettaX
If we do happen to get attacked where do you think it would happen new York maybe LA? Or maybe somewhere we dont expect your thoughts?

I don't think what I am about to write is true, but for the sake of conspiracy discussion... Another member mentioned a false flag attack being used. If this were the case, I could see it happening in Portland, OR. The FBI has been trying to get the Portland Police to rejoin the Joint Terrorism Task Force.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

yeah he may know this but so did al qaeda when they attacked us that didnt stop them

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

A little history worth reading and remembering about Gaddafi here:

A fact that hasn't gotten much attention since the Obama administration started its bombing campaign in Libya is that we've been here before. President Ronald Reagan launched a bombing raid on Libya in 1986, known as Operation El Dorado Canyon.

That was a very different era -- one in which Moammar Gadhafi was an active sponsor of terrorism and had been demonized in the U.S. for years. There are, however, interesting parallels to today. The Obama administration, for example, has warned in recent days that Gadhafi may try to hit back at the U.S. or Europe by sponsoring acts of terrorism. In the 1980s, Gadhafi did just that. Reagan's strike on Libya was one of the key events in the run-up to the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland.

www.salon.com...

edit on 3/21/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

good find

top topics

<<   2 >>

join