It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by hawaii50th

The mindset of people against/anti-/opposed to homosexuality use the exact rhetoric of those who once were against gender equality/suffrage and the Civil Rights Movement. And that by consenting to equality we are going to cause irrevocable damage to society and culture which is false. Canada must be one of the most damned countries on the planet by God and yet... there's nothing to show for it. Life goes on.

Former Secretary of State Collin Powell put it well when he said, 'Skin color is a benign, non-behavioral characteristic. Sexual orientation is perhaps the most profound of human behavioral characteristics. Comparison of the two is a convenient but invalid argument.'

Your unequivical referrences to things you have no idea about is astoundingly amusing, to say the least. I guess the fact that you've decided to use Charlie Sheen as an avatar should explain it all, right?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Star & Flag on thread title alone.

Glad you liked it lol... I did format it in a way folks could have fun with lol....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Does my avatar say anymore about me than your does about you? Instead of personal attacks how about you focus on the topic at hand.

Your unequivical referrences to things you have no idea about is astoundingly amusing, to say the least.

Unequivical is not a word Unequivocal is. As for your assumption as to not having any inclination towards the topic at hand is what is laughable and only surrounding your ignorance. I am a member of the gay community from a multicultural family. My aunt came home pregnant, unmarried, with a half-black child in 1971. I know more than you can imagine about Civil Rights and I know more than anyone how it can be used as a parallelism.

The fact that you and Mr. Powell fail to see the similarities just reveals both of your ignorance in terms of the subject.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Dendro because: 2 am spelling mistake

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

I guess my 'ignore ance' of the subject matter is by choice....

and not by force, guilt, nature, or suggestion, all of which seem contrary to form when it comes to freedom... Nature being the ultimate setback, as if not by nature then choice is present.

You claim homosexuality as Natural, and I can only agree that for you, it seems that way, which in your ideological world makes you forget your trauma and become 'o.k.' with it. Reality, however, differs with you in that homosexuality is not inherant to purpose, but given to logic, something only indemnified by individuality.

Be all you can be, with pride, I say. I'm secure with my world, and wish you bon voyage, with yours.... Charlie...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Target Earth

Hard to post on this forum without running into ignorant idiots that sign up everyday.

It seems like the new users are dumbing down/diluting the message of this site with the way they rehash topics that have been beaten to death already.

Once again the self-appointed keeper of the flame lends deep insight and wisdom to the topic at hand.

-clapclapclap-

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

What trauma? There was no trauma.The theory that homosexuality is caused by trauma of some sort has long since been disproven but still purported as truth by exgay organizations and faith-based groups. A majority of scholars from biology to psychology agree that sexual oritention is not a choice. I did not choose to be gay any more than you chose to be straight. Hell, I was even in denial for a long time and fought my desires for more "normal" heterosexual ones that only resulted in nausea when I was physical with the opposite sex, feelings that you would probably mirror exactly if you were forced to engage in homosexual relations.

I really don't know which is crazier, the idea that someone would choose to be berated, outcasted and labeled a pervert or freak or the idea that people could honestly think it is a choice.

Oh wait, I know what made me gay, how silly of me.
When I was 5 years old I decided that I wanted to be the gay cousin in conversations... to be referred to as the gay sibling or the gay grandchild when I grew up. I mean, every familiy has to have one, right?

Edited to add: Oh yeah, post message for your thread topic. In Iran they are currently forcing one member from each same sex couple to undergo sex change operations so then it at least resembles what a heterosexual relationship should be. Refusal could and most likely will result in execution.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
An over joyed Commander in Chief, Barack Obama BAM!, was observed mumbling what appeared to be slogans for several hours last Wednesday when in between the day's meeting agenda. Later that evening, all an obvious glowing with mirth Obama could discuss was how his pet project, the 'don't ask, don't tell' military initiative, was going to succeed in allowing many of his Chicago bath house mates 'were going to be given back' their ranks.

Thursday morning, the Department of Defense announced a new special forces service branch that would 'traverse the traditional' military branches and serve as a strong supporting 'back up' 'force' to assist the common infantry soldier out in the theater, by diligently 'watching their six'...

(courtesy of Scooter @ MoonBattery)

edit on 29-7-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join