It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
lol...

The laughs never stop I say!

ATS has no closet, it's one big free for all, with the woodwork bleeding in response.

Show me how free you feel in 'educating' my child about your sexual prefferance, and then experience the freedoms of choice of what my reaction(s) will be. Another person's sexual preferrance IS NOT a moral topic to be having with UNDER AGED CHILDREN.

Anyone here who defends holding conversations based on sexual preferrances with someone elses under aged child, and that WITHOUT parental consent, is bordering on pedofilia. Anyone who feels compelled to reachout to children on the topic (compelled, as in has a strong, driving urge) IS a pedofile.

There's only one reason to approach children with this topic, and that is to have a sexual experience with them.

And THAT is how it is, everything outside of that is influence and opinion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

This crap has no place on ATS.

It's tabloid journalism, plain and simple.

What is this? The National Enquirer? The Sun?

link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Just hope Barry doesn't appoint any Pedofiles to the office of Education !!!

Pedophiles prey on innocent children...how are they like transgenders?

link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
It is no secret..that those who hate homosexuality this much..secretly have gay tendencies.

Not this again. Let's straighten it out right now.

NO!!!!! Not everyone who hates homosexuality (this much) has gay tendencies. There are many reasons for hate. IMO - mostly because of fearful ignorance.

However - - gay (same sex attraction) is something you are. Hard wired is not a choice - - it is a natural birthright.

Many gays fight what they know. What/who they know they are. They hate themselves for what they are born as. They hate themselves because society/religion hates them. They hate themselves because they can not accept themselves.

Can you even imagine how much self-loathing it takes to hide yourself deep in the "closet". They will often do anything to avoid being discovered - - including physically abusing other gays. Or politicians voting against gay rights. They are so fearful of their secret being discovered - - they intentionally cause harm to other gays.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
why is it wrong that obama appoints transgenders or gays to seats in office? i think its a great message of tolerance that needs to be recognized across the land.

they arent hurting anyone, so why should it matter?

You have the right conclusion. But think about the not hurting anyone part. Folks don't want to be tolerated they are letting the majority they expect to be in the main stream of society and have their life choice not be the only topic of group discussion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

There's only one reason to approach children with this topic, and that is to have a sexual experience with them.

Wow that is one demented point of view...I have read some kerazee stuff on here but this one takes the cake.

There is no debating someone with this point of view...You went from saying the President has homosexual agenda to saying homosexuality leads to pedofilia...WOW..is all I have to say.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Show me how free you feel in 'educating' my child about your sexual prefferance, and then experience the freedoms of choice of what my reaction(s) will be. Another person's sexual preferrance IS NOT a moral topic to be having with UNDER AGED CHILDREN.

Yet you feel free to force children into heterosexual sex education classes. I was forced to endure it in elementary AND high school.

The only way that line reads is pedophilia.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Yet you feel free to force children into heterosexual sex education classes. I was forced to endure it in elementary AND high school.

Exactly... My guess is the OP views homosexuality as sexual preference and heterosexuality as "normal", thus it is ok to talk about sex in a class room to underaged children via sex ed classes, but only if it is the kind he likes.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

"I" don't feel free at all. I'm not the one "forcing" anyone's child to do anything.

Yes, that is what pedophilia is.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Can you even imagine how much self-loathing it takes to hide yourself deep in the "closet". They will often do anything to avoid being discovered - - including physically abusing other gays. Or politicians voting against gay rights. They are so fearful of their secret being discovered - - they intentionally cause harm to other gays.

Ummm. exactly...
. This is pretty much what I wrote...but you wrote it better than I did.
This is why I am saying the OP and others come out so rampant against homosexuality...their hatred of oneself. I think the OP is just ignorant though...after reading his last comment.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And that is the only time to approach a child about sex? Are you kidding me?! A) How about warning a kid about the difference of "good touch" versus "bad touch"? B) When a child matures sexually faster than other children? C) When a child is confronted by something from television, movie, older siblings?

There are absolutely genuine reasons to talk to your children about sex even at a young age.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

The key to individualism...

I think

I don't need someone else's idea 'educating' (A.K.A. Conditioning) me, or mine. The Law of Attraction serves perfectly, and I will maintain my individuality, and my indivisability.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As someone who works with kids, I can honestly say the BEST parents are the ones who are open with their children about such things.

These kids bully less, are more tolerant, and generally end up with a higher capacity for compassion and empathy.

Shielding children breeds ignorance and we end up with uneducated bigots like the op.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by kerazeesicko

The key to individualism...

I think

I don't need someone else's idea 'educating' (A.K.A. Conditioning) me, or mine. The Law of Attraction serves perfectly, and I will maintain my individuality, and my indivisability.

So education = conditioning? Really? The ignorance is amazing....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

You hit the point right on target!:

There are absolutely genuine reasons to talk to your children about sex even at a young age

It's a parental duty, and a parental right.... not anyone elses. Anyone who feels they have a RIGHT to discuss sexuality with someone elses child is a practicing pedophile.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Anyone here who defends holding conversations based on sexual preferrances with someone elses under aged child, and that WITHOUT parental consent, is bordering on pedofilia. Anyone who feels compelled to reachout to children on the topic (compelled, as in has a strong, driving urge) IS a pedofile.

What the hell twisted your thought process?

First off - - it is NOT a preference. It is a God Given Birth Right!

Same sex attraction is hard wired in the brain. It is not Choice.

Not the pedophilia thing again. The ignorance is beyond annoying.

Should anyone - - including minors - - learning about physical attraction know and understand it is not Black and White.

Absolutely!!!! Maybe one of those children has same sex attraction and needs to know they are normal.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Words cannot express the absurdity of this post.
Well...two words: So What?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It can't and will never be normal to be gay

Do you thnk your ancestors got you here (through war, famine, disease) by being gay? Thousands of years of generations which could only be achieved though heterosexual conductivity

and this is where the argument must begin

Is it acceptable to be gay? Yes

Is it normal to be gay? No

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Sure, that would work, if parents actually talked to their kids about sex even as teenagers, which they don't. My mom ended up being the go to person for all my high school friends when they had questions about sex because they could not go to their parents.

So until there is a take home test that can be given to kids to show that their parents have in fact given them an informed lesson on sex, there needs to be a level of standardization in schools, and it needs to be inclusive for both heterosexuals and homosexuals.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I missed something here. You conditioned your statement to people who do it WITHOUT parental consent. That is important. I agree that on subjects like this parental consent is important. My parent had to sign a consent form for sex ed as did I when my kids went through it. I agree. Parental consent it important.

However, I don't view someone who acts without parental consent as a pedophile.. just a busybody who needs to learn their place.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join