It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by hawaii50th

Its funny that you are the one who is talking about morals, when you have obviously no idea about them. There is nothing immoral about being a transgender, and two people of same gender being in love is beautiful, not immoral at all. If there is anything immoral in this thread, it is bigots like you.

What else would I expect from a blind man, of course I wouldn't expect much.
Yes of course, when you shower you start to wash from the feet up, when you tie your shoes, you put your right foot up on the bench but you tie the left shoe first. When you change a light bulb it takes two of you to do it. And lastly, after giving the baby a bath, you throw out the baby with the bath water.

Yes, that is the new standards of today, I see now very clearly. Good luck to you in your new brave world, may your darkness lead you to..., well I don't know? Are you there? Where are you? I can't see, I can't see.... Heeelp meeeee, I'm faaaaaling.

Yes, it must be blindness. My kids have grown up blind to colour, sexual orientation is irrelevant to anything other than romantic intent...they being straight. It's about time. Bigotry in our society...especially when generated by religion, is so sooo 20th century. Especially those who want to sound like Gulliver's Travels...better kick it back another century or two for them. Thanks goodness the fundy's are also going the way of the dodo.

But why do they care so much about what goes on in other peoples' knickers, anyway? Quite unseeming, that.
edit on 30-3-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

TPTB in my opinon, the real power, the real "man behind the curtain Dorothy" isn't human.

Read my name.

David Icke may be more right than you realize.

divide et impera

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Serizawa

TPTB in my opinon, the real power, the real "man behind the curtain Dorothy" isn't human.

Read my name.

David Icke may be more right than you realize.

divide et impera

Oh - I think there is probably a combination of beings.

. . . and governments - here and galactic.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Thanks goodness the fundy's are also going the way of the dodo.

Me too. Just wish it would speed up a bit.

LOL - my daughter was dating a Jewish man. He was concerned what her mom would think. She told him if she showed up at the front door with a 300 lb Samoan Lesbian with purple hair - - - I'd say: "Are you happy"?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

It has nothing to do with bigotry, bigotry is just another smoke screen for justification of and for the immoral. And of course religion is to blame, and why shouldn't it be it's a good excuse to pollute young minds that to be a bugger is pure and clean.
And the fundy's as look like to put it will never go the way of the dodo.

It is truly amazing how low mankind has gotten in just a few years.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Thanks goodness the fundy's are also going the way of the dodo.

Me too. Just wish it would speed up a bit.

LOL - my daughter was dating a Jewish man. He was concerned what her mom would think. She told him if she showed up at the front door with a 300 lb Samoan Lesbian with purple hair - - - I'd say: "Are you happy"?

Don't you worry, it is speeding up faster than you realize, but where it's headed is not where you think.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Don't you worry, it is speeding up faster than you realize, but where it's headed is not where you think.

Excuse me that I don't think as you do.

Nor do I want to.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Nor do I want to.

I really don't care if you do or you don't. In the end is all that matters, and all of you that want to live in a dream can continue to do so. But one day, you'll be in for one hell of a shock.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The mindset of people against/anti-/opposed to homosexuality use the exact rhetoric of those who once were against gender equality/suffrage and the Civil Rights Movement. And that by consenting to equality we are going to cause irrevocable damage to society and culture which is false. Canada must be one of the most damned countries on the planet by God and yet... there's nothing to show for it. Life goes on.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I've only read the first page, so apologies if this has already been said.
It's just a sign of the times. I bet many previous members of government were closet gay or wish they could change their gender. The dying breed are the homophobes not the lgbt community, that will just continue to grow.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Nor do I want to.

I really don't care if you do or you don't. In the end is all that matters, and all of you that want to live in a dream can continue to do so. But one day, you'll be in for one hell of a shock.

Actually -- I think it is you who will find out you are completely wrong.

Oh
- - did you sneak Hell in there? LOL

edit on 30-3-2011 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Nor do I want to.

Actually -- I think it is you who will find out you are completely wrong.

Oh
- - did you sneak Hell in there? LOL

edit on 30-3-2011 by Annee because: spelling

Well will just have to wait and see, won't we. Oh, your right, I did sneak a bit of hell in there, oh my

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Star & Flag on thread title alone.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Twenty percent of the world ( and growing ) are underfed , more and more families are waking up in the street . There are murders , invasions , and every other kind of sick junk people can do to one another and we still take up space with posts about folks sexual preference ? I think i'm more worried about that 'information' storage center that was just built four blocks from my house than I am about who my neighbor is in bed with. Don't judge or you will be judged .

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well will just have to wait and see, won't we. Oh, your right, I did sneak a bit of hell in there, oh my

Yes - - but in the mean time - - I do not deny individual consenting adults their birthright.

Actually - - I do what I can to fight for Full Equality - - and honor their birthright.

To still believe same sex attraction is CHOICE - - - is so archaic and wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yes - - but in the mean time - - I do not deny individual consenting adults their birthright.

Actually - - I do what I can to fight for Full Equality - - and honor their birthright.

To still believe same sex attraction is CHOICE - - - is so archaic and wrong.

No I don't believe it's choice either, I have and had a best friend that was gay. He tried so hard not to be, but in the end he was. The sad thing though is that AIDs ended up getting him in the end. He was a very good friend of mine and I wish that things could have been different for him so that he would still be alive today. In my heart I know that he went to a good place. See that's the mystery of God. My friend knew and believed in God. It's a very long story.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

See that's the mystery of God. My friend knew and believed in God. It's a very long story.

Most gays I've known have been Christian and/or Catholic.

They know they were born gay - - - as God made them.

Fortunately - - - many God believers now accept the reality that gay is born - - not a choice - - and NOT against God.

IMO - - it is just stupid to hang on to the idiocy of "who knows what it really means" from ancient text.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Annee because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

See that's the mystery of God. My friend knew and believed in God. It's a very long story.

Most gays I've known have been Christian and/or Catholic.

They know they were born gay - - - as God made them.

Fortunately - - - many God believers now accept the reality that gay is born - - not a choice - - and NOT against God.

IMO - - it is just stupid to hang on to the idiocy of "who knows what it really means" from ancient text.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Annee because: spelling

I know many guys and women that were sexually abused when they were little, and some of them became gay because of it, some of them went both ways, some of them had same sex encounters but ended up straight, and some of them stayed gay. They all have or had psychological issues that they needed to deal with. Some dealt with it on their own, some through a church, some with psychologist, and some just continue on in their lives never dealing with their issues or just managing and coping.
I honestly never met anyone that didn't have some kind of abuse done to them when they were little, that haven't been affected by that abuse in some way or another.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I know many guys and women that were sexually abused when they were little, and some of them became gay because of it,

That is such BS.

You don't become gay from being abused.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I know many guys and women that were sexually abused when they were little, and some of them became gay because of it,

That is such BS.

You don't become gay from being abused.

Why, are you gay?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join