It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Transhumanism Again, Not Enough Is Brought To This Subject

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Cyborg Watch: Electronic Circuits Built From Human Blood

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

dian researchers may have brought the fictional man/machine one step closer to reality, devising innovative new electronic components -- made from human blood. They speculate that circuitry to link human tissues and nerve cells directly to an electronic device, such as a robotic limb or artificial eye, might one day be possible thanks to the development of these biological components. Writing in the International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics, the Indian researchers describe creation of a "memristor" -- an electronic component similar to a resistor but able to carry varying amounts current rather than a fixed amount. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

It's starting to come out more and more on the MSM, they're helping to pave the way for acceptance of a new biotechnology.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Here's some interesting news about cows now having human genes to produce healthier milk, only draw back is you or your child may moo instead of the traditional burp. My goodness what is this world coming too.

Genetically modified cows produce 'human' milk

Scientists have created genetically modified cattle that produce "human" milk in a bid to make cows' milk more nutritious.

The scientists have successfully introduced human genes into 300 dairy cows to produce milk with the same properties as human breast milk. Human milk contains high quantities of key nutrients that can help to boost the immune system of babies and reduce the risk of infections. The scientists behind the research believe milk from herds of genetically modified cows could provide an alternative to human breast milk and formula milk for babies, which is often criticised as being an inferior substitute.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
First they will change the food genetically, then they will change the human gene itself. This is the future, and I don't really want to be around when it happens.
What is this world coming to, as every year passes it seems to get darker and darker. Men want to play God, men want to be God, this will be their end.

THE HELL SCENARIO WILL BE NOTHING TO GRIN ABOUT Synthetic biologists forecast that as computer code is written to create software to augment human capabilities, so too genetic code will be written to create life forms to augment civilization. —Jerome C. Glenn Homo sapiens, the first truly free species, is about to decommission natural selection, the force that made us.... Soon we must look deep within ourselves and decide what we wish to become. —Edward Osborne Wilson Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated! —the Borg Not long ago, a writer for Wired magazine named Elizabeth Svoboda contacted me (Tom) to let me know she was writing an article about “research advances using transgenic animals to produce pharmaceutical compounds.” She had come across an editorial by me raising caution about this kind of experimentation and wondered if I might be willing to provide points for her article, elaborating in areas where I saw producing transgenic human-animals as potentially harmful. She stated that most of the scientists she planned to quote were “pretty gung-ho about the practice,” and said she thought it would be important to provide some balance. I thanked her for the invitation and sent a short summary of some, though not all, of the areas where concerns about this science could be raised.
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

Watch a new trailer called, "I'm Not Jesus Mommy." www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The manipulation of genetics, could the anti-Christ from the bible come from the DNA of an ancient of Egypt?
In 1998, Zahi Hawass the then Secretary General of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities apparently found the burial tomb of the god Osiris (Apollo/Nimrod) at the Giza Plateau. Could it be that they were able to collect DNA from the mummy in a sarcophagus from that tomb? In Freemasonry, Osiris otherwise known as Apollo is a key factor in the ultimate goal of their quest to bring in a New World Order. Is genetics going play an important part in that quest?
www.raidersnewsupdate.com...

PART TWENTY-TWO: Read It Before It Is Banned By The US Government Editor's note: All notations will be cited when this series of articles have concluded. The information is based on research contained in Tom Horn's upcoming new book: APOLLYON RISING 2012 The Lost Symbol Found And The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here OPENING PANDORA’S BOX? As troubling as the thoughts in the previous entry are, they could be just the tip of the iceberg as one-on-one interpersonal malevolence by human-animals are quickly overshadowed by global acts of swarm violence. The possibility of groups of "transhuman terrorists" in the conceivable future is real enough that a House Foreign Affairs committee chaired by California Democrat Brad Sherman, best known for his expertise on the spread of nuclear weapons and terrorism, is among a number of government panels and think-tanks currently studying the implications of genetic modification and human-transforming technologies related to future terrorism. CQ Columnist Mark Stencel listened to the recent HFA committee hearings and wrote in his March 15, 2009 article, Futurist: Genes Without Borders, that the conference "sounded more like a Hollywood pitch for a sci-fi thriller than a sober discussion of scientific reality… with talk of biotech’s potential for creating supersoldiers, superintelligence and superanimals [that could become] agents of unprecedented lethal force." [1]
defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was happy to see this posted, as you stated not enough is known about this.

A friend pointed this website out to me today and i thought i'd add it to your thread as
the Author goes in depth on this subject regarding just how deeply they imbed their psyop
programming into Music and Video and Media. This is a very well written article and i really
hope even a handful of people will take 10 minutes out to take a look at what is being done
to us all, and in a most vile way. The best way to hide something is out in the open right?

The article discusses What Transhumanism is
and The massive use of Psychological warfare techniques. And how the Founders of
Transhumanism were highly Educated and wealthy individuals of primarily British and
European descent. These Individuals were were what we would call people of the Elite,
ruling class of society, and their views were absolutely elitist, if not outright totalitarian and fascist in nature.

vigilantcitizen.com...

edit on 27-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

It's truly sad to see that not many people are interested to know about transhumanism, and the dangers it poses to normal human beings.
Most folks have watched the movie "Splice" and don't realize the truth in that movie. They view it as just another good or crappy movie and go on their merry way.
I'm afraid that there are many frogs in the pot of water that are about to be boiled alive as they gently turn up the flame.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

This will most likely not get noticed or picked up by any interested person out there. In fact, it looks like not many are interested to learn that human and animal genetics are changing in ways that make horror movies come to life.

Another realization is the amount of sociopath and psychopath geniuses that are out there in the scientific world, and what they are up to these days. Not a lot of people are realizing this reality that is taking place and tax dollars are paying for this insanity.

A whacked out palaeontologist wants to live out his childhood dream of having a pet dinosaur and recreate dinosaurs using chickens. So here it is, Jurassic park coming to a reality and it could be near your home some time soon.

This Man Wants to Resurrect Dinosaurs… Using Chickens Max Behrman — Paleontologist Jack Horner wants a pet dinosaur. (I'm right there with you, Jack.) And according to his TED talk, we're actually getting closer to making Jurassic Park a reality. Thanks to chickens. Researchers have already been able to create a chicken with teeth by using atavism activation, a process where one stimulates a leftover gene from an ancestral version of your chosen test subject. Chickens, Horner says, are dinosaurs—avian dinosaurs, to be exact. And in embryotic form, they exhibit some similarities with their 60-million-year-old reptilian cousins (like having a longer tail or hands/fingers instead of wings). But as the embryo grows, a gene kicks in to shorten the tail or change the structure of the hands. And so we're left with a boring, albeit tasty, "bird" that can't even fly.
gizmodo.com...

A chicken with teeth but no lips.

News | Energy & Sustainability Mutant Chicken Grows Alligatorlike Teeth By David Biello | February 22, 2006
Working late in the developmental biology lab one night, Matthew Harris of the University of Wisconsin noticed that the beak of a mutant chicken embryo he was examining had fallen off. Upon closer examination of the snubbed beak, he found tiny bumps and protuberances along its edge that looked like teeth--alligator teeth to be specific. The accidental discovery revealed that chickens retain the ability to grow teeth, even though birds lost this feature long ago. The finding also resurrected the controversial theory of one of the founders of comparative anatomy, Etienne Geoffroy Saint-Hillaire.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Re-posting this video that got removed

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For information purpose, this article regardless if it's read or not need to be posted here as a record of this madness of mixing human and animal genes.

UK scientists want human-animal tests monitored British scientists say a new expert body should be formed to regulate experiments mixing animal and human DNA to make sure no medical or ethical boundaries are crossed. In a report issued on Friday, scientists at the nation's Academy of Medical Sciences said a government organization is needed to advise whether certain tests on animals that use human DNA should be pursued. Tighter regulation isn't needed for most such experiments, said Martin Bobrow, chair of the group that wrote the report. "But there are a small number of future experiments, which could approach social and ethically sensitive areas which should have an extra layer of scrutiny," he told reporters in London. The group analyzed evidence from academics, the U.K. government, animal welfare groups and others. An independent survey was also conducted to gather public opinion. It found people were mostly supportive as long as the work might contribute to the development of medical treatments that would be widely available. Scientists have long been swapping animal and human DNA. Numerous tests on mice with human genes for brain, bone and heart disorders are already under way and experiments on goats implanted with a human gene are also being done to study blood-clotting problems.
health.yahoo.net...

This article makes it sound innocent and beneficial, but really it's what underlies all of this and where it will eventually lead mankind. Again scientist want to open another type of Pandora's box.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join