It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Originally posted by davespanners
Well done everyone! So now we are responsible for supplying the mainstream media with the very stories that we distrus...
Well... just because people in the research department are looking, is no reason to indicate ATS content makes into the newscast.
I think the actual scenario at Fox went something like...
(1) Jeff the researching reads about radioactive fall concerns on ATS, and agrees that the official message is lacking... hands that research up the "food chain"
(2) Mary the editor reads the research, and changes the main idea to "there might be fallout"
(3) Frank the corporate compliance consultant changes that to "no sign of radiation"
(4) Crazy on-air personality modifies the script to read, "radiation is good for you!"
(5) Corporate strategists applaud, research department has an epic face-palm
(or something like that)edit on 21-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)