It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the loud low rumbling noise heard across the globe the past few days? Have you heard rumblin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
A friend who lives on the Hudson directly across from Manhattan heard the rumbles 2 nights ago. Jets fall overhead constantly in north Jersey having 3 international airports within a 20 mile radius. He said it was nothing like a jet. It was a low rhythmic oscillating rumble, a sound he had never heard before.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
We had a low level rumbling up in the North of Scotland on Tuesday night at about 0130hrs - 0200hrs. I know we normally have a freight train pass on a stretch of line about a mile from my house, however it had already passed by and was long gone.

No idea what the second rumbling could have been, as we only ever have that one freight train pass us by at night.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have not hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the LORD himself will come down from heaven, with a LOUD command, with the VOICE of the archangel and with the TRUMPET call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."
1 Corinthians 15:51-53

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. FOR THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedSongbird777
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

"Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have not hope. We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the LORD himself will come down from heaven, with a LOUD command, with the VOICE of the archangel and with the TRUMPET call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."
1 Corinthians 15:51-53

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. FOR THE TRUMPET WILL SOUND the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the

I am sory but religous folks have been saying for centuries that God or Jesus will come back. With that being said, what makes everybody think it will happen in our life time? Step away from the Bible, take a deep breath and enjoy life on your own friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
That doesn't even come close. I was hoping that this is what it was, but it's just not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join