It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘False flag operation predicted for Libya’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com...

Press TV: Mark, we really don’t know what is coming next. According to some analysts, this is a sort of stalemate for Libya as no one knows how long Gaddafi will hang on. How long, under current circumstances, do you think Gaddafi will remain in office? And if he goes and is replaced by another regime, what will be the shape of that? If the Americans are investing with their fighter jets they are thinking of the future of this movement — of their own benefits and the say they will have after Gaddafi goes.
Mark Glenn: Absolutely. There is no stalemate. What is going on is that the US and the other Western countries are posturing; they are painting a picture for not just the American people, but for the world, you know — we’re only here to help the Libyan people, we’re not waging war against another Middle Eastern country no no no. This is the picture they are trying to paint because the US and these other Western countries have made pariahs of themselves as a result of having gone in and killed over two million innocent Iraqis and who knows how many Afghanis. This is just another Hollywood production.
What concerns me is that what we will see take place in the near future is some attack on American military interest such as a ship or something like that. And it’s going to be done big. Something along the lines of the USS Liberty that Israel attacked in June of 1967 that killed 34 Americans, or possibly something along the lines of the attack on the USS Cole that killed 17 American sailors (Yemen, 2000). So an attack on an American vessel, which Gaddafi more than likely would not be responsible for doing because he realizes that if he were to do something like that all bets are off. However, you cannot discount rogue elements within the US intelligence community, and Israel itself from pulling something off like this and then blaming it on Libya.
Once some attack on an American military interest takes place that results in the loss of life or any American service men or women, then you will see the America people calling for blood and there will be no more talk of a no fly zone. All of a sudden we will have boots on the ground and we will be hunting for Gaddafi in the same way we were hunting for Saddam Hussein.

===

Works for me!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yet another prediction which turned out to be pants. I think ATS should ban posts which are based on predictions.

Regards

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
I think ATS should ban posts which are based on predictions.

Regards

So you're suggesting they ban the forum predictions and prophecy?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

No, that's a forum devoted to predictions. What I am ranting about is the random predictions which pop up all over and are merely the unfounded statements of amateurs.

Regards

top topics

join