It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very clear UFO in Japan (I think).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Is this an old one guys and girls? Was uploaded onto YouTube today.

edit on 21-3-2011 by dezire because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by dezire because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Hopefully they let you keep this post.

It is a very good video. It seems to either change shape or rotate on it's access. You can definitely see a good outline of the craft.

Good find!
edit on 21-3-2011 by AlteredTom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dezire

Looks very cool and legit S&F.

UAV possibly???? I don't know

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

Let the mods take care of it. Not you

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
wow...
I still belive that in the future we will be able to send surveillance probes back throw time, to relive some of the bigger events in human history. This could be one of those probes.. just think of what we would be able to build in thousand years or million of years... your imagination is the limit
I would have flagged you, but since you misused a introduction thread.. I wont
edit on 21-3-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I have not seen this one before. I have to go with balloon on this I think, doesn't look like any drones I've seen and seems to have the characteristics and movements like a balloon.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ats! There is nothing wrong with posting this in your introduction thread.
no need to remove it..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainTrips

I found no problem in telling the OP what I witness every day. Hopefully the mods don't delete it

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AlteredTom

People like you are the ones who make things difficult for everyone else
Pluse you tried to steal his idea and post it in a new thread just wow, who do you think you are
edit on 21-3-2011 by CaptainTrips because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's Batman signaling Robin.

That is strange, if it's a balloon it sure is making some weird visuals.
It is in fact a real UFO.

U.
F.
O.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
can we stay on topic?
simple cross wires!

the object looks like its changing shape
at first glance it looks like sun reflection on one side but then it reflects on both sides?
was this filmed sideways because the city skyline is vertical

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Come on guys lets keep it civil and on topic..

Tom was trying to help out the op.. No hard feelings.

link   
I didn't steal anyone's idea. I posted a video that was on Youtube. Did the video belong to the OP? I was just trying to help because people should still see it in case this thread got deleted.

link   
reply to post by dezire

looks like a balloon, maybe a tempoary transmitter / aerial, something like this

or

Aerial Photography balloon see here

Wee Mad

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Looks like a balloon maybe to monitor radiation lvls looks kinda cool though

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I think it's cool! I just don't believe what I see on YouTube anymore. It's too easy to "fake" videos these days if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First, I am on the road, so please excuse this point if previously posted... "Earthquake Lights". But I really want to ad what is perhaps an odd take on this. IE: Aspects of Quantum Mechanics in UFO's as observed, and actualized in our "Classical" Level of Physics. Our world appears to be linear. It is but a fraction of what is perhaps the conceptualization/unfolding/actualization of our "reality". But my point, NOT seeing the UFO, I must consider it reasonable this could be what have been called "Earthquake Lights" or in Texas "Marfa Lights" (forgive if I have the wrong state, or mis-spelled "Marfa," nasty jet lag...). Circular, cylindrical, globular or non-classical geometric shapes, (haven't heard of BIG or just little triangular ones, and E-Light's DON'T slowly move over the top of you, but I may not have heard said reports) This light-profile has been reported w/very bright, sometimes SUPER bright cores but with other associated optics: "trails often w/sheet like glow, ["air glow"] and since these observations (it's public data] I know about are in the southwestern,western United States. Low humidity may (or may not)? Be associated w/them. Yeah, Japan is not low-humidity in the occupied areas of the country, (that I am aware) When I was there, had to be 80+ percentage humidity... But back to "Earthquake Lights", or UFO's...

E-Lights; Their shapes, usually amorphous or not classical geometric patterns, with, or with not "aurora-like" phenomenon. I have heard of very unusual movement, but it's not your classic "flying disc stuff " Likely a plasma event which is also the juice of lightning. To the best of my limited atmospheric knowledge they are of unknown etiology, not well defined. Stationary, and sometime's they would appear to move; sometimes just "hang" and prove diagnostic/predictive most usually seen on the horizon from the observer's PERSPECTIVE, (key word). But I will check on what is in the Sci-Liturature, "Active seismic, as well as UFO, aural phenomenon" You can and should as well, I like other people checking my facts/figure's [ IMPORTANT "aside"! Just seen on this site many people are hearing some "jet-like" or low rumble sounds. Sorry, not heard anything as described on this site, my self... I find the "pet reaction" to the sound/s wild, very insightful, perhaps analytic/diagnostic. Many animals have a MUCH more sensitive "tap" on the EM& likely EMF/Geomagnetic gestalt. When Kitty gets screaming, howling spooked, so do I... I am epileptic, though no problems in 15 years. My two cats since my epilepsy developed 20yrs ago would, bless them go coo-coo prior to me falling down and going boom. A warning that means "lay down before you fall down," Kitty's knew to get the hell out of the way. I love no BS common sense. My cousin trains dogs to "sense and protect" people with seizure problems. That is very much main-stream, accepted medicine by the way. Animals are emotional glass, you get their true emotions uninhibited or handicapped with social "embarrassment" They are incredible proto-quake alarm bells. China has invested a lot in the area of "animal watching for atypical behavior" as in freaking out. Has Japan? I don't know, but would bet they have. Hey, ANY potential for an early warning system, even a few minutes...

Earthquake light's may be VISIBLE, and associated w/ANY geomagnetic, and most specifically regions of seismic activity, before but also after earthquakes as well as just reports of UFO's from time to time... I want to point out, the presence of so-called "Earthquake Lights, etc " is NOT indicative of any earthquake threat's as far as I know. I am not an authority on quakes or seismic activity. I was very frankly, concerned about even mentioning this issue at all. The people of Japan have suffered what may be the most devastating type of disaster short of an asteroid strike, and likely if an ocean strike and associated miles-high world wide tsunami's (really), even a "house size" rock moving many miles per second hitting, well you do the math... or a nuclear war. Japan has some experience w/the later as we all know. If I had any insight at all through Quantum Observation (in my case "by proxy") I don't have a particle accelerator, etc but observe and attempt to effect at our C-Level of physics first "our" level, then the Meso (microscopic, and then subatomic; the Q-Level) My intuition, which I trust but try to verify seems to indicate the critical phase transition is "translated at the Meso-Level level and the Q&C Level are both equal in cause-effect, etc. Effecting one you effect the other and we might be able to observe it at the Meso-Level. It may be the translator between worlds. Perhaps my study in aspects of quantum mechanics may someday help not just predict the future but prevent or just defocus the intensity of a disaster. God willing, but there is the potential. And if you have not been taking notes, "Prediction" thats of the future is one hot topic, and VERY big, SERIOUS business. My Grandmother used tea leaves. I prefer to try an experiment-of-potential, Quantum Mechanics. Anyway, tea gives me a rash...

NOTES --- 1: Aspects of "Earthquake, or Marfa Lights" when I bring up the aspect of "Quantum Mechanics," may (I say MAY) provide some insight, but for this discussion just two very interesting areas. First, QM is by nature an unfolding of non-linear proto and post events actualized at all levels. One way to understand action's in our world as "actualization-of-a-blueprint" is to look "proto" or pre/primitive "before" as appropriate before an effect as after. Both events have a pre-curser. We just don't see the non-linear connection. We all recognize first cause, then effect. It's amazing to see some ones reaction to "time going backwards". (I'm talking hypothetical or lab experiment here) A broken bottle that anti-shatters. Notice I did not say re-assemble because that's not what would happen exactly. No it's not wrong, perhaps just two sides of the same coin. To me to think even some of the weirdest stuff of QAORAL, or "quantum actualization of realities as/for/among all levels" ( which is a phrase I made up to explain something no previous definition seemed to fit, hey HOW DO YOU THINK we come up with new words/ideas? We all make it up as we go. ) The QM world, Meso-Physics, that's the worlds-between&woven with in our quaint Classical Level of physics, and the Quantum Level You have to look at concept's as "time" very differently. And in case you think the Quantum world is remote, or even "not important" ? All of us who worry about Japan's nuclear disaster would likely beg to differ that what happens at the Q-Level is very obvious. One doesn't need a map, and/and a guide dog.

First, perspective is very important here as WE KNOW, as observed quantum effects; aka, non-locality, bi-locality, quantum tunneling has been observed in photosynthesis. Life is Quantum. Why shouldn't it make sense? It's all connected. (see article highlighted in "Physorg.net" my favorite science-synopsis reporting site. It's a gold mine. Yes, I will give you the details of any reference I make in a later post, w/a link from this topic. It is almost confirmed the mind is A QUANTUM process unfolding, I think there is no doubt. Why are 'Organisms" by all definition superior in TOTAL to our artificial "Systems," as now they exist? Systems endure. Organisms' adapt. A minimum 3.5 Billion year head start on any engineer. OK, I have two "favorite" sites (Quantum Stuff lets you "Do Non-Linear" Thats the way Nature iUnfolds. ) The other site is: The Journal of Neuroquantology, a true treasure of a journal, dedicated to linking Quantum effects of Mind, Sorry as always I can't provide a site-to-site link to those . Thought, Time, and other most amazing concepts including NDE's OBE's, even the spiritual aspects of mind, the SOL, much insight there. No, I have no official association with this publication, if you were curious. I just like pointing stuff out that has so many logical tie in's to SO MANY subjects on ATS. OK, bottom line? [A; Is it possible to look at such things as "predictive" in a consistent and testable manner? I think so. Others too. This is CRITICAL. But it's so much garbage UNLESS and I am convinced it will, holds up to rigid scientific scrutiny. Translation into the scientific method, a proven track record and that ultimately boils down to methods that are TEACHABLE and can be taught despite the rather primitive education methods at this time. This to work much be confirmed in the hardest no-nonsense approach. In time we will, and we are gaining "aspect" as I call it.

My hope and I will do what I can to make it happen, and you should if you really give a s*** is knowing on or before December 21'st 2012 our world may end as we know it. The world may not go splat but we become a new species reborn as some have called, "The Great Awakening". Not so basic as a 'collective" mind, but spirit and Sol. What the hell is the "collective" but a bunch of individuals having a meeting? Lets do all we can in any way each of us can to experience, wallow in if-you-will, the true nature of power and wealth and peace. Every thing you think let alone do affects reality. This is THE absolute and the most powerful force true nature of "reality. Yeah, it's all relative, but not this and it CAN NOT YET be grasped by "the masses" Make it happen. Hey, I dream big and sometimes, I make my dreams come true. We have all suffered so much, enough. And desecrated this planet, ourselves, each other, and Gia is one pissed off Mama. If we don't change we will not survive. The magic is well with in each of us, as is our future which is by the way right now. Hope no one dropped dead of boardroom, but I needed to say this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by dezire

Welcome to ATS dezire

That's a very interesting video looks like a flying button but it does rotate and appear to change shape..Also id love to know something about you and what brought you to ATS and your interests~~cookie

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Seems to be taking pictures...A Recon Orb? The outline looks like it is possibly a sphere.
edit on 23-3-2011 by GoldenObserver because: Typo

new topics

top topics

join