It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RonPaulsMainMan

I have a question.

In the Bible, Satan is labeled as "The Great Deceiver". IS IT POSSIBLE that some..........most...............ALL of the bible could have been authored by Satan ?

VERY much so!! Almost all the NIV, NASV, NLT, ASV, RV, LB, and about 230 more bible perversions are most definitely authored by Satan. Want proof? Look at this quote from Dr. Frank Logsdon, one of the VERY translators and the ACTUAL co-founder of the new bible perversion; the NASV.

“I must under God renounce every attachment to the New American Standard Version. I’m afraid I’m in trouble with the Lord… We laid the groundwork; I wrote the format; I helped interview some of the translators; I sat with the translator; I wrote the preface… I’m in trouble; I can’t refute these arguments; its wrong, terribly wrong… The deletions are absolutely frightening… there are so many… Are we so naive that we do not suspect Satanic deception in all of this?
Upon investigation, I wrote my dear friend, Mr. Lockman, (editors note: Mr. Lockman was the benefactor through which the NASB was published) explaining that I was forced to renounce all attachment to the NASV.
You can say that the Authorized Version (KJV) is absolutely correct. How correct? 100% correct…”
--Dr. Frank Logsdon

All new bibles are Satanic inspired. Only the KJV is inspired and preserved by God Almighty for English speaking people.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

@ OP...
My question: What is your reason for this thread?

1 Corinthians 2:16
For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Romans 11:34
34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?”

You sure you want to quote scripture at me? I'll give you another chance to back down. If not, then you will be thoroughly rebuked. If your a Christian, don't be ignorant, questions and answers about the scriptures (Bible) is basically the only thing that matters in this world. You can't get to heaven without questions and answers. Think about it....
edit on 17-10-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RonPaulsMainMan
I have a question.

In the Bible, Satan is labeled as "The Great Deceiver". IS IT POSSIBLE that some..........most...............ALL of the bible could have been authored by Satan ?
The Old Testament is about a God, written about by men, as they imagined God to be, which is an earth-god who could be manipulated by a special class of people called, Israel, which means to be able to direct God. A god who is manipulable by men is by definition, Satan, to anyone else, not being of the Israel.
In contrast, the New Testament God fights against the man-made God of the Old Testament because He cares about all people, and not just the satan people. Jesus came to free us from that kind of earth-god, and to become followers of the true, universal God.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
The Old Testament is about a God, written about by men, as they imagined God to be, which is an earth-god who could be manipulated by a special class of people called, Israel, which means to be able to direct God. A god who is manipulable by men is by definition, Satan, to anyone else, not being of the Israel.
In contrast, the New Testament God fights against the man-made God of the Old Testament because He cares about all people, and not just the satan people. Jesus came to free us from that kind of earth-god, and to become followers of the true, universal God.

Correct me if Im wrong , but didn't Jesus practice Judaism ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Paul says,

But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,
so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

It seems he was an heir to the promise that he was to transmit to us who believe in him. I think this is what Paul meant by "being under the Law", and not necessarily that he was obligated to keep it, being the giver, himself, of the new law. Jesus kept that law which he knew spiritually, which just so happened to have a certain degree of parallelism with that old law which he came to replace.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yes Jesus practised Judism until he said John the Baptist was the greatest prophet over Moses and thereby giving US all a New Covenant. Unfortunately the Jews had been praying for a King of Kings, all along but did Not recognize their time of Visitation. Jesus clearly told them He is/was the Heir & Son of God's and Son of Man's and then killed Him, instead of Barrabus. So according to the book GOD will give the land to another Heir to the throne or One who sits at Gods Left Hand and the only one left is GOD's Evil Lunatic (Moonlike) Daughter. Oh by the way No Man could claim to be Jesus's Father; Not even Joseph so the only bloodline that needs to be followed was that of His Mother or grandma Ruth because Jesus is still a perfectly Good, Sinless, Virgin, 33+ year old unmarried man. The only time any virture was lost was when an unclean woman who had a private issue of blood; Touched Him. But after she did; she was Healed and He said to Her; Daughter be of Good Cheer; for thy faith has made thee whole.

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Paul says,

But when the fullness of the time came, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the Law,
so that He might redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons.

It seems he was an heir to the promise that he was to transmit to us who believe in him. I think this is what Paul meant by "being under the Law", and not necessarily that he was obligated to keep it, being the giver, himself, of the new law. Jesus kept that law which he knew spiritually, which just so happened to have a certain degree of parallelism with that old law which he came to replace.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

You see pictures of Jesus with long hair and there may be some tradition that linked that to a sort of commitment to virginity.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
1MrsJesusChrist sez:

"...another Heir to the throne or One who sits at Gods Left Hand and the only one left is GOD's Evil Lunatic (Moonlike) Daughter."

Can you back up the existence of this person with in-context Scripture? I'm thinking you can't.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I think you need to give her a break on that.
She knows it from personal experience, being that very daughter of God, sitting on the left side of the throne.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

this is'nt quoting from one of those supposed "forged" books you were talking about on the other thread is it?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

this is'nt quoting from one of those supposed "forged" books you were talking about on the other thread is it?
No, I was getting it out of a book, Jesus According to Paul, where the author quotes out of the undisputed books of Paul. He has a separate chapter for dealing with what they did to Jesus after Paul died.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No, Philippians is not one of the forged ones, and why I quote it.
It's a short list, 7 real ones out of 13 claimed.
Philippians, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Romans, 1 Thessalonians, Philemon.
I will check out that thread later tonight.

just saw this so it will help me out in where you're coming from

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Paul says,

Do you just make all this up on the fly? Your starting to become embarrassing even being a part of my thread. I do wish you would leave as you are completely ignorant of even the simple matters found in the Holy Bible.

What about Luke 10:25-26? Is not this pure Judaism?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Do you just make all this up on the fly? Your starting to become embarrassing even being a part of my thread. I do wish you would leave as you are completely ignorant of even the simple matters found in the Holy Bible.

What about Luke 10:25-26? Is not this pure Judaism?
I make some comments "on the fly". Depends on the complexity, where some things are pretty straightforward and I can answer a question right away.
Sometimes the questions are a bit vague, such as this one you asked.
There is a concept that one could find if one was to hunt through all the "Jewish" writings, and were able to isolate it and take it out of context, that would seem OK, such as the case in the verses you cited. The problem comes about through the application of such a concept within the "Jewish" context. If you only love those who you share a reciprocal relationship with and are identical ethnically with yourself, then that is not much of a demand. So "Jewishness" fails in its application.
I put these quotes around Jew and Jewish because Jesus may not have been strictly speaking, a Jew, who were the returnees from the Babylonian exile, while there were plenty of Judeans who never left, and were blood relations to the original members of the tribe of Judah, but did not carry a pedigree connecting them to the royalty of the Davidic Dynasty, such as what was carried by the Jews, who felt a superiority to what they considered mongrelized with mixed blood from neighboring tribes or whatever.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Of course I can, as it use to puzzle me a lot. Such as when Jesus said "Let not your left Hand know what your Right hand is doeing. That kind of thing is impossible for Humans, but with GOD quite easy. We are made in the image of God and like US God's has two hands, legs, feet, breast, but only one Heart. So many people who try to be Righteous and chose the Right hand; not knowning it the Left Hand of GOD that's Righteous cause its the closest to Her Heart. Not to mention a 100 times more powerful. (see Judges 20:10) But since you asked; Here is what Jesus said in Math 20:21-23 25:33:41, 27:28 Mark 10:37, 10:40 and 15:27,

Mark 10:40 where Jseus said; Cause its in READ "But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is Not Mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared. This was when James and John the sons of Zebedee asked him in 10:37 to grant them that "we may sit, one on thy right hand and the other on thy left hand in thy glory. ....Jesus said to them; "Ye know not what ye ask; can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptised with the baptism that I am baptised with. Now Math 20:21 Then tells when the Mother of James and john ask Jesus again "Then came unto him the mother of Zebedees' s children with Her sons......And he said to Her, What will thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand and the other on the left in in thy kingdom. Now what King do you know who dont have a Queen or a Wife? Dat Aint Right!

Jesus said in Luke 12:49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be batized with and how am I straightend till it be accomplished; Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you Nay but rather division.

Rev. 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there 1 thousand , 2 hundred and 3 score days. .......14 says And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that She might fly into the wilderness, into Her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time from the face of the serpent.

Dan. 12: shows; although the prophets saw Jesus or Bridegroom to Come; they didnt understand what they saw; and said so. "And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the water of the river, when he held up His Right Hand and His Left unto heaven and sware by him that liveth forever that it shall be for a time, times and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy peopl, All thess things shall be finished. And I heard, But I Understood Not; then said I O my Lord what shall be the End of thse things? And He said, Go thy way Daniel for the words are closed up and Sealed till the Time of the End. ...

So in closing I will says; God hid the face of the serpent from the Woman because GOD knew if the woman saw the serpent real face; She would recognize it as Her own. Satan was with Jesus at the Last Supper as he sat around with his cronies drinking wine and telling big fat Fish stories or out and out lies. Satan is the 7th Angel with the cup filled with the last deadly plauges. as mentioned Wisdom hath built her house and mingled Her wine; so Jesus Christ the son of God and Son of Man shall haver a wife of his own. That's why he said to to his mother at the wedding in cana; It is Not His Time; Yet. But the Time is At Hand and one night Jesus came home as a thief in the night; found me in prayer and fasting and we eloped. Now I just have to send out the Invites the quickest way He knows; Telegraph, Telephone, or just Tell A Woman She's Getting Married; to use the World Wide Web like the Black Widow or Spyder. So do you get my drift yet?

heAnd he said
Luke 23:33

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
1MrsJesusChrist sez:

"...another Heir to the throne or One who sits at Gods Left Hand and the only one left is GOD's Evil Lunatic (Moonlike) Daughter."

Can you back up the existence of this person with in-context Scripture? I'm thinking you can't.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Tell me this,
god is omnipotent and omnipresent.
so why did he put a tree in the garden?
maybe not omnipotent enough to see the future?
maybe just a little blind and not omnipresent enough to not to see them steal his apples?
or can morning star blind the old man?
we have gone through all this!
because god will not share his apples?
because he did not have the sense to put a wall around the apple tree?
man was INERSENT!
morning star told man to take the apple.
SO god blames man???
please think about this .
then give a answer.

edit on 17-10-2011 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

It doesn't say The Lord put the tree of the knowledge of good and evil there.
It says The Lord planted a garden and planted all the trees which were good to look at and to eat.
Then it says in the midst of it was this tree. It does not say how it got there.
It would not have been included with the trees which were good to eat, since The Lord said it was not.
Apparently someone other than The Lord put it there.
The Lord could not do anything about it if it was done by someone with equal power as his.
In the beginning, the sky god gained victory over the abyss, and gave glory to himself for doing so.
The earth was never subdued, so the Lord threw curses at it, and gained the cooperation of abyss to cover earth once more and to bring the firmament crashing back down to cower earth into submission.
Earth remembered man for eating of its fruit and rewarded it by making mountain to save man form air and water.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

are you talking to me or jmdewey60?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I doubt he was talking to me.
I just jump in to give some Egyptian myth influenced interpretation that recognizes the part the land played.
Go ahead and give your Hebrew (or whatever) version.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Tell me this,
god is omnipotent and omnipresent.
so why did he put a tree in the garden?
maybe not omnipotent enough to see the future?

It was to give man freewill. A choice to obey God, or disobey. Without a choice to obey God or disbey Him, man would be nothing more than a robot.

maybe just a little blind and not omnipresent enough to not to see them steal his apples?

It was a grape on a vine tree most likey....not apples.

or can morning star blind the old man?
we have gone through all this!
because god will not share his apples?
because he did not have the sense to put a wall around the apple tree?
man was INERSENT!
morning star told man to take the apple.
SO god blames man???
please think about this .
then give a answer.

The "morning star" you keep referring to is known as Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible. (Rev 2:28, 22:16) You're thinking of:

ISAIAH 14:12 "...from heaven, O Lucifer, SON OF THE MORNING" I'm not surprised though over your ignorance. New bibles change these words around to make people think Satan and Jesus are the same. S.O.P.

Any more questions?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join