It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Thus saith me, the Bible was written by men and the sons of men. Man being fallible, maybe they gotteth some of it wrongeth.

Yea, though I travel through this world led by the words of men passethed of as the words of God, I shall feareth not, as I can write(eth) mine own Bible. My Bible should carryeth the same weight, as it will be written by a man that puts E-T-H at the end of words.

Whatever, I can't believe that there are people that write in the style of the KJV Bible, well now I do. Then I wonder, do these people talk this way?

What you can not "doeth" is to produce a text that is meaningful on the surface, and yet has several layers of mathematical coding, indicating that no merely human mind could have "writteneth" it. No, I am NOT talking about ELS codes. See the works of Ivan Panin, if you dare...

Hey, KJV1611, I am still respectfully waiting for an answer to my questions of several pages ago...
edit on 23-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: more to say

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

Using a free program, e-Sword (the Sword of the Lord with an electronic edge!)

you'll probably like these then

I have given the glittering sword. Ah! It is made for striking like lightning

A sword, a sword sharpened
and polished to flash like lightning!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
God really sounds just like us humans doesn't 'he'?

I mean, humans are petty, filled with Hatreds for many things that don't fit into their thinking.. and somehow, we BELIEVE 'God" does the same as us.

Isn't that a bit silly of us to Expect an Omnipotent Being to have any human Characteristics?

Lots of people can live their lives without any Hatred, and yet here is 'God' filled with Hatred for things we supposedly do... it makes no sense to me.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Tayesin because: dyslexia

It is exactly this reason that I don't personify God, aside from occasionally referencing with 'he'. (but I really imagine pervading energy, as a substitute for that which I cannot not yet comprehend.)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by undo
an example of my previous post: virgin birth doesn't necessarily mean the person had never had sex. it can also mean that the person did not have sex in order to be impregnated ------> artificial insemination, in other words.

I been waiting for quite a while for someone to mention the virgin birth so I could offer this alternative way of looking at it.

This is my view on the "Virgin" Birth idea.

Why are virgins held in higher regard than any other woman? Because they abstained from having sex? Is sex a bad thing? Wasn't the second commandment after "Don't eat the fruit" go forth and multiply?

Perhaps our values are skewed. Maybe the idea of the "Virgin" birth was simply the way they viewed Mary for having such a divinely inspired Son. Maybe we should value all of our women as much as we do virgins. Without sex, without giving birth, without the cycle of life, mankind would be no more.

I view all women as pure and as virgins.

Imagine if Muslims did this too. Those 70 virgins they are dying for are right here in Heaven, they just do not see them that way. It is their Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, and Grand Mothers.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 22-3-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Back for just a little bit. I'll catch up on questions as soon as possible. PM me if I still havn't got your question from page 13 and back!

As for the virgin birth, Jesus had to be born of a virgin or his whole death and purpose of coming down to earth was useless.

Romans 5:14-15
14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

1 CORINTHIANS 15:22-21
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in ADAM all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

If Jesus Christ came directly from Joseph's blood, i.e. sex, then he would have been a sinner just like anyone else. Hence the need for a virgin birth without man's involvement.

I have more to say, but most stop reading after 2 or 3 scripture verses anyway so this will do for now. Take the Bible's word for it, not your own opinions or mine!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Although I am sure I will not get a response, I will again ask..

How do you explain away the obvious contradictions in the bible? If you need me to point out these contradictions, I will start with the very first book of your bible. Genesis.

In Genesis, the bible offers 2 different version of events in relation to creation. In Chapter 1 verse 25 God creates the beast, the cattle, and all the creepy crawlers. In verse 26 he makes man.

Now we go to Genesis Chapter 2 verse 18 and we see that God makes man. In verse 19 he makes the beast and the birds and allows Adam to name them.

So which came first, Man or Beast?

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 20 says, And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 21 says, And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

But then we have Genesis Chapter 2 verse 19 which says, And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

So were Fowls made from the ground or from water?

Now Genesis Chapter 3 verse 14 states, And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Well now we have a problem... Snakes do not eat dirt.

How do you explain these obvious contradictions?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

the biblical example isn't a skeleton if you read it in the original hebrew. a lot of detail is hidden, obfuscated, misconstrued and misunderstood, because of the translations into greek, latin, german and english. most who criticize it, do so from their own paradigm, which carries with it the criticisms of the schools of thought on the subject, but not the actual material.

Brilliantly said. And it is the reason why I read the Sumerian source. I'm also getting a bit long in the tooth now and am losing interest in further research.

did you know Enki may very well be identified as Jehovah in the original hebrew? I know sitchin thought he was Yahweh, but not Jehovah. I believe he is wrong. Jehovah is Yahweh. Enki's akkadian title of EA, is pronounced AYAH.

It's certainly a bit confusing with the two brothers Enki and Enlil being Gods to the earliest humans.. as were all the Children of Anu. But these two have the most importance placed on them due to their roles with Enki creating the human Form and Enlil usurping the brother then forcing humans to remember Enki as the Bad One in order to be the One God for humans.

I think once Enlil usurped Enki's position as Heir, everything gets a little confusing due to his manipulations of information. I do see him as the wrathful, egotistical mongrel God of the Biblical Genesis, the one who demands worship, who demands bloodshed of all men, women and children of each country while the Hebrew wander about the deserts aimlessly it would seem for 40 years.

if you read the description of hayah on that page, you might also notice that it seems to suggest the same concept as I AM I AM. the english text describes "I am that I am," incorrectly, as the word "that" was not in the original. The original was I AM I AM. Another way to say it might be, TO BE TO BE,
or IS IS, denoting a state of perpetual existence, et.al, omnipresence.

Thanks for the perspective, I do appreciate the offering. I think the sound vibration of the words I and AM are very close to the sounds used in Chakra meditations in some systems, which can lead us to a slightly wider view of the use and meaning of the words.. although they most likely indicate the same thing.. the Perpetual existence as Spirit.

Thanks you for your replies

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
How do you explain away the obvious contradictions in the bible? If you need me to point out these contradictions

In Genesis, the bible offers 2 different version of events in relation to creation. In Chapter 1 verse 25 God creates the beast, the cattle, and all the creepy crawlers. In verse 26 he makes man.

Now we go to Genesis Chapter 2 verse 18 and we see that God makes man. In verse 19 he makes the beast and the birds and allows Adam to name them.

So which came first, Man or Beast?

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 20 says, And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.

Genesis Chapter 1 verse 21 says, And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

But then we have Genesis Chapter 2 verse 19 which says, And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

So were Fowls made from the ground or from water?

Now Genesis Chapter 3 verse 14 states, And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Well now we have a problem... Snakes do not eat dirt.

here's a few that may help

Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby

And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

So the last shall be first, and the first last

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, The lion shall eat straw like the ox, And dust shall be the serpent’s food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,” Says the LORD.

Kings shall be your foster fathers, And their queens your nursing mothers; They shall bow down to you with their faces to the earth, And lick up the dust of your feet.

The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings. I watched till its wings were plucked off; and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand on two feet like a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

the first adam = alpha
the last adam = omega

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee1f44facfb3aa6.jpg[/atsimg]

holy mountain
www.korthalsaltes.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

If I understand what you posted correctly, your saying that the serpent will only eat dust while on God's Holy Mountain because nothing is to do harm to one another.... however, Genesis 3:14 makes no such distinction. It clearly says the serpent will eat dust all the days of it's life. If anything, I see your reply as just a further contradiction.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Rustami

If I understand what you posted correctly, your saying that the serpent will only eat dust while on God's Holy Mountain because nothing is to do harm to one another.... however, Genesis 3:14 makes no such distinction. It clearly says the serpent will eat dust all the days of it's life. If anything, I see your reply as just a further contradiction.

"it's" life I think is the key- a study on the face of the earth, heaven and earth and a new heaven/earth may help as well

Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.

the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.

For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then all died

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

kinda makes sense that enki would be, particularly if you look at the "namshub of enki" text:

here it is:

Once upon a time, there was no snake, there was no scorpion,
There was no hyena, there was no lion,
There was no wild dog, no wolf,
There was no fear, no terror,
Man had no rival.

In those days, the land Shubur-Hamazi,
Harmony-tongued Sumer, the great land of the me of princeship,
Uri, the land having all that is appropriate,
The land Martu, resting in security,
The whole universe, the people well cared for,
To Enlil in one tongue gave speech.

Then the lord defiant, the prince defiant, the king defiant,
Enki, the lord of abundance, whose commands are trustworthy,
The lord of wisdom, who scans the land,
The leader of the gods,
The lord of Eridu, endowed with wisdom,
Changed the speech in their mouths, put contention into it,
Into the speech of man that had been one.

if you consider the biblical text says it's jehovah who confused the languages,
this is yet another clue that he and enlil are both jehovah in the biblical texts
as a result, it's my theory that enlil and enki were not brothers, but rather father and son
and that jesus was enki redux.

HOWEVER, it appears where enlil grew unhappy with humans was when we were given the
ability to procreate and that this procreation event is the "fall" narrative in genesis.
eve represents a female atum (adam) clone, who was given the ability to procreate, perhaps
by melding mammal dna with the cloned atum body. i really can't completely separate this information out,
and i don't the "enki and ninmah" text describes it well enough to distinguish.

as a result, i think the battle between the "flesh" and the "spirit" defines at least in part, why the
procreative body was unacceptable to enlil in the first place.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

thanks very interesting, you may enjoy these

In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD. And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand: and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews!

And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:
But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood. Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon
First off, Romans, malichi,psalms and proverbs were not written about or in the words of christ, i regard them as stories and nothing more...
Not worth a comment.

So why does God hate Esau...?
God didn't hate either of them, but hate was in Esau's heart "because of the blessing wherewith his father blessed him" I would have to read up on jacob, he probably had great possessions or a great love of God, for whatever reason Esau was jelous of Jacob...
A personal opinion...which is fine and all, but goes against the title of my thread.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

This has no relevence in this discussion.... we move on...
Once again, your opinion. God's promises are eternal. Why would you folloew Jesus's teachings if your not going to follow God's?

John 8:38, 43-47
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
43Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

So you know the mind of God, but again from Psalms and proverbs.....stories of men, men that hated men! Outdated information to say the least... this is why i ask you to use your own words, when you speak from the heart everyone can see who you are....But when you hide behind your Book and its stories of men from milenia ago...you can get confused.
Again, your opinion. I believe and deal with the Bible, not yours, OR my opinion. Sola Scriptura

Again why i ask people to read Christs words before the rest of the bible.... Lets see the difference

27But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, 28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also. 30Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. 31And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil. 36Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. 37Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: 38Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

This is the way, explained clearly for all to see.... Can you speak against these words?

Notice anything about these verses you quoted? They are personal, moral works. Works meant for Jews at that time Jesus was specking, for the tribulation, and during the 1000 year reign afterward.

NOT FOR YOU. If you follow just these teachings of Jesus here in this passage for eternal life, you would die and go to hell.
Eternal life is a FREE GIFT, not of works.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

JOHN 4
10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the GIFT of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

You ask for this gift:

Romans 10:9. 13
9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Jesus Christ offers eternal life for all who believe by simply asking AND believing what the Bible says about him:

ROMANS 5
15 But not as the offence, so also is the free GIFT. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the GIFT by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the GIFT: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free GIFT is of many offences unto justification.
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the GIFT of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life.
ROMANS 6
23 For the wages of sin is death; but the GIFT of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

2 CORINTHIANS 2:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable GIFT.

edit on 23-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

"And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters: And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died ." (Genesis 5:4,5)

After Cain slew Abel his brother, then Eve had conceived again and had another son named Seth. Adam was 800 years old. Verse 5 states: Adam had sons and daughters. Cain evidently married a sister. Things were much different than what we would consider moral/societal correctness. The bloodline had less contaminates than our weakened sin state.

In the Book of Genesis it speaks of "A process of time" This would in my estimation include Eve being conceived and bearing daughters as well as sons. I am quite sure that Eve in the eye of Adam was what we would call a knock out. In the 930 years of Adams life I am also quite sure he had pleasure many times with the woman God had brought unto him. As we look at the beauty of women in our present environment, I can only imagine Eve was a model of perfection.

I am quite sure that the daughters of Eve were also beautiful of which Cain chose from.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by KJV1611
If you followed Jesus's teachings in these passages, you would end up in hell when you died just like the rich man in Luke 16.

Ah I see. The teachings of Christ that came from his mouth before he was crucified will lead you to hell.

Okay then.

You are not the droid I am looking for.

Never said that. At least act like a Christian, and don't lie. My quote said "these passages" reffering to the text you posted in Matthew. not ALL of what Jesus said. This technique is no better than CNN. Are you proud?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Tayesin

if you consider the biblical text says it's jehovah who confused the languages,
this is yet another clue that he and enlil are both jehovah in the biblical texts
as a result, it's my theory that enlil and enki were not brothers, but rather father and son
and that jesus was enki redux.

HOWEVER, it appears where enlil grew unhappy with humans was when we were given the
ability to procreate and that this procreation event is the "fall" narrative in genesis.
eve represents a female atum (adam) clone, who was given the ability to procreate, perhaps
by melding mammal dna with the cloned atum body. i really can't completely separate this information out,
and i don't the "enki and ninmah" text describes it well enough to distinguish.

as a result, i think the battle between the "flesh" and the "spirit" defines at least in part, why the
procreative body was unacceptable to enlil in the first place.

I like your thinking, although I still think of them as brothers since the storyline says Enlil was first born of a Concubine.. thus not an Heir, while Enki was later born from the Wife of Anu.. what some think of as the Dragon Queen... and thus Heir to the realm of Anu. Which is something Enlil hated with a vengeance.

Although we also know incest was a major part of their sexual appetite, so I cannot rule out the theory that perhaps Enki was a son of Enlil, yet this does not explain the hatred of Enki held by Enlil.

Before the female was manufactured, Enlil and the other gods despised the Adamma for rutting in the forests with the animals, which they called an Abomination and is thus Original Sin. And after the femals was used to lure the Male in order to teach them the Anunnaki ways of Love the aimals would no longer alow them to approach due to the smell of woman on them.

Thereafter Enlil became angered over the noise of the humans who were following the lead of their Gods, in that they were drunken, obnoxious, loud procreators making sucvh a din that Enlil went to the Council to complain and seek for them to all be eradicated. Which then leads us into the Flood story and broken Oath scenario of Enki.

And I agree that the secnario of Enki and Nin-hursag (Ninmah) manufacturing the female leaves something to be desired in the details. Particularly how they went about insuring this Hybrid would procreate, other than to use more Anunnaki DNA in their "clay mix".

Ooh, nice thought on Jeshua being Enki reborn as I'd never even considered that angle before. I never found if Enki was thought to be still alive in that timeframe.. although given their lifespan as recorded in the history I would have thought him still living in less ancient times.

I have wondered though if the tomb of the star visitor in Egypt is the last resting place of the physical Enki.

Thanks again for the thought provoking reply.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

The Bible does not say Jesus had drinking buddies! It is not a sin to me to have a drink unless it is a stumblingblock for someone who might consider it to be so then one might want to abstain so as not to be a hinderance in believing God. Love is the Greatest commandment. I would rather walk in love that to be a stumbingblock to someone who is weak in faith.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Many peoples have come to know the power and Authority of the Hebrew's God, Jehovah who they came to believe is in truth The Almighty God.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

READ ALL THIS

God is not just love:

REVELATION 2:6
"But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also HATE. "

God is a good "hater" he hates a vast amount of things. He also is not "just" a God of peace:

Exodus 15:3
"The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. "

God is HOLY

1 PETER 1:16
"Because it is written, Be ye HOLY; for I am HOLY. "

ROMANS 12:11
"" I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, HOLY, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. "

As you can see, God is holy, and wants us to be as well. So what is the simple definition for Holy:
To LOVE righteousness, and to HATE sin.

With that said, what is sin.....? And this is where I usually get my account banned by answering that question. Go figure?

2 TIMOTHY 3:2-5
2 For men shall be LOVERS of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, LOVERS of pleasures more than LOVERS of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

After this life, then comes the judgement. There is no thought or rememberance in the grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join