It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Sorry but I don't know how to insert a hyperlink yet so I cut and paste my comments from the thread referencing my own experiences with the strange rumbling and shaking in the Northeastern section of the US. The thread was entitled "North NJ loud rumblings (3/10/2011)"

posted on 3/13/2011 @ 03:05 AM this post reply to post sby cluckerspud

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't live too far from you OP - Rockland county right on the Bergen county line and I, too, have heard these rumblings on an off for the last few days. The most recent was today around 3pm. I was sitting on my sofa, which is by a large bay of windows, and the rumbling started and the high back of my sofa shook. The whole thing only lasted about 20 seconds but I couldn't pass it off as merely an airplane or truck because those vibrations wouldn't have caused my sofa to shake. I'll try to be more aware over the next few days as I usually keep my windows open and as you can tell from the timing of my post, I'm usually up most of the night." --- end of cut and paste.

Also, I'm almost at the point where I can start an original post but not quite there yet. Tonight, I felt two very quick but notifcable tremers around 9:00 PM and when I looked out my window, which looks right across the Hudson River toward the Westchester, NY side, it was immersed in complete blackness. I couldn't even see any bridge or car lights on the Tappan Zee bridge (TZB) and got so nervous that I called my ex who, hearing the panic in my voice, first called my local police (no answer) and then the Tarrytown Police (right over the bridge) who said that everything was okay on their end. I finally decided that I couldn't calm down until I had proof with my own eyes so I went out, got in my car, and drove down to the Riverfront. Grantly, the fog over the water was extremely thick (as seen at the street lamps on my side of the river) but as hard as I strained to see anything on the other side, standing right at the edge of the water, I couldn't see anything. There was nothing on the news which seemed bizarre until I heard that the speed limit on the TZB had been reduced due to weather conditions. I have to say that I've lived here for a few years and though I've seen some pretty strange weather anomonies (i.e. snow on one side of the bridge and sun on the other), I've never seen anything like this. The fog, which I couldn't see over the water but surmised from the street lamps, was the thickest I have ever seen in my life, blocking out all light source.

I'm sure that I felt those slight tremors, as I'm very sensitive to them, and whereas I don't any question of any else's unique experiencea, does anyone think that this could be a bit of low scale "mass hysteria" or paranoia from reading all of these threads? Just wondering if that's ever gone through any else's mind or if anyone else felt faint but distinct tremors in the Rockland county, NY area this evening?

Peace and light,
MJ

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

one in Florida is the first one I saw last night, like an hour later a person in the UK who was asking.. FL video taped it and called 911. right at the end flash of light then quiet. gentle rain no storms, UK quiet evening. which sounds to me now realizing this it is occurring in the evening? have not read the rest of the reports..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
great post, but you forgot one!
abovetopsecret
Villa Rica, Georgia
it wasnt exact, but was enough that phone calls to emergency dispatch were made and police/fire units went to investigate though nothing was found.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Maybe this is Japans Revenge
But maybe they havent their HAARP much before and its just making a heap of noise?? haha

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is a copy of a reply I posted on another thread discussing this. I think I know what these noises are:

For what it's worth, these rumblings sound exactly like something I have heard many times.

I used to live out in the middle of nowhere in Scotland up near Braemar / Aboyne area and in the dead of winter often spectacular Aurora Borealis (northern lights) were seen in the middle of the night and they had this exact far off rumbling noise, quite loud. Not always did this sound accompany the lights and sometimes it was quieter than before. It never altered with the lights in any way, it was a constant far off rumble.

I have searched around for videos of the Aurora Borealis with sound in the usual places but cant seem to find any, most videos of it tend to be time lapse and/or with music dubbed over them. It's a shame, because for me personally the noise was always the best part. I would go outside in the freezing cold to look as well as listen. I cant find anything online about the sound but I do recall it was mentioned in the movie Local Hero (1983)

That really is what this sounds like to me. I've heard it before. I theorise for whatever reason a similar phenomenon to the Aurora Borealis is occuring in places where it normally doesent but not visible in the same way as they are closer to the poles. The obvious culprit seems like increased sunspot activity or clouds of solar debris hitting us.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I hope you r still working on the map. I posted yesterday about last year in the victorville area in california.
please keep updating.
Thank you for you work

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Maybe those sounds are caused by giant, cloaked alien ships staging themselves for invasion... anyone watch V?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I had posted this in another thread..

Originally posted by gabbermatt
I live just outside of houston, in katy, and I heard a noise very similar to this... though it only lasted about 3 minutes, I could feel the noise in my chest and everything. I thought it was a jet or something (Time was around 10:00-10:20pm cst) and said something to my friends that were working on a car, we walked outside the garage and looked up and saw no jets or planes or anything. The sound just suddenly came and went (No gradual increase or decrease like something would be moving away).

I had just shrugged it off as a whatever moment until I saw this thread.....

Also, my friend who was inside said she didn't hear anything when I asked her about it.
edit on 21-3-2011 by gabbermatt because: Added last line

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Rumbling-Trembling Reported in Floridia:
www.news-journalonline.com...

I feel this is also related somehow:

Look at all the airplane incidents on the RSOE EDIS map today first time I ever saw this.
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Maybe someone would like to check for a correlation between where people are hearing the rumblings and tremors and where the planes were having trouble. What do you see when you first look at the map and see all the symbols for airline incidents?

Our Planetary Mother Earth is speaking.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hey great thread, nice work with the map its appreciated. I was hoping someone would do it, this is such a weird phenomena, I'm very curious to know what caused that intense sound. I didn't get to hear it myself but it seems a lot of people have, I'm interested to see where this goes, though my gut tells me it's nowhere good...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'm in northern Minnesota and no strange rumbles or sounds comeing from the skies all we have had is some beautiful northern lights that have been reported

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Are the sounds traveling NE, SW or are they random?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

As I said else wise, the only plausible solution is a primitive warp engine based off compressing light for gravity. The end result being that flash of light and then silence.

Looks like yee old government's got themselves their first warp ship and they forgot to leave the atmosphere before activating it. Damn things are noisy devils.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

1. the exact location -- Tucson, Az
2. the time it happened -- 3am Monday March 19th
3. how long it lasted -- about 25 minutes, it was very mechanical sounds like an ultra sound, not something im used to hearing stood out

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It would be great if you could put all the hundreds of responses from this current thread - Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
into your current map, especially since the majority of them have happened within the past 48 hours!
Great job!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Its posted here somewhere lately weve had a passle of A10s crash within the last three days....They are the warthogs of tank busting fame i believe,Theres been a dozen down in the last 72 hrs....all over the states.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So does the noise last longer if your leaving or coming?
Looks like there has only been a few earthquakes in the middle of north and south Carolina.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Miami , FL here noise was coming from NE I believe. It was about a month and a half ago I'll check the date on video I took around 11pm

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here is the link for the "sound" video from Tallahassee, FL. www.youtube.com...

Here is my own report:
Thursday, March 17
About 9PM?

I have been hearing "roaring/booming" lasting about 5 - 10 minutes off and on for about a week. This night, however, my 13 year-old son was swinging a bat outside and called me out to listen to what he called "tones/notes" in the air (yes, my immediate thought was "Close Encounters" but he hasn't even seen the film).

Now, he is an advanced choral student and can recognize the difference between just "sound" and "tones/notes". I could NOT hear what he was hearing but did hear a distinct, mechanical-type roar, very similar to the sound in the Florida video for which I provided the link at the top of this post. The primary difference between what I heard and THAT video was that I felt the noise did have a somewhat "mechanical" sound to it.

On the other hand, my son was getting frustrated because I was hearing only this and NOT what he was hearing. In fact, while he is not prone to exaggeration or dramatics, he was getting quite agitated about that. He was also very adamant he was hearing long "notes" clearly ABOVE the roar and really, that the "roar" wasn't loud to him at all (while IT was clear and loud to me).

We do live near a military base and I hadn't yet heard about the other "mysterious noises" across the U.S. so I really came to assume this was the military was working on some sound technology at a high frequency. The reason I say that is the whole scenario with my son hearing tones I couldn't, reminded me of us playing around on one of the ring-tone sites that lets you sample-play the ringtones kids can hear but adults can't. We experimented with that for a good half-hour one night and I was amazed at the frequencies he could hear that I couldn't. Anyway, that was my thought with this because I knew he wasn't making up what he was hearing yet I just couldn't hear anything above besides that roar.

I did also experience RAPID (as in - "are my eyes playing tricks on me rapid") flashes of light while we stood outside listening. The sounds went on for at least 15 - 20 minutes before we got bored with it. (Again, we didn't know about the other reports at this time so we were just assuming it was "military" and it lost its novelty after a bit.)

The skies were pretty much clear and there were no visible aircraft.

P.S. I would be very interested in knowing whether any other of the reporters of this phenomenon also had their children with them and if so, did the children hear the noise the same way or were there any others that heard more notes/tones than roar/rumble? If so, that would indicate the sound WAS at ultra-high frequency level...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have been researching many a topic for the last few months day and night. Starting with the poison Fluoride in our water, the calcification of our pineal gland, GMO's HAARP, SSSS, Pyramids, and it all comes back to one thing: Crystals, quartz crystals, everything that is communication, everything that is now comes from quartz crystals. I even saw a couple articles last night that they are beginning to see a direct correlation between these and earthquakes.

Now as many have suggested that HAARP is capable of creating earthquakes and now crystals being another cause being researched by scientists let's start putting one and one and one together. HAARP supposedly would create tremors by pinpointing high energy into a fault line. Now what happens when energy, i.e. electricity, radio waves, frequencies, etc. are reflected off of crystals? They create sound and vibrations is what happens, the reason for why they are used in almost all communication: stereo receivers, watches, TV's etc. They have very unique qualities and even some mystical properties have been claimed over the years.

Hmm, Now let's look back over the last few years or even sooner at locations of large earthquakes and find out how many of these locations are known to contain large crystal deposits underground. I can name one for sure as Chile has been known for years as having large crystal deposits and mining of these are a major industry there. Didn't they have a major earthquake last year, didn't they have a huge (near) disaster involving miners and didn't they all come out with big book deals, movie rights and $$ coming their way? More on the true secret of the Great Pyramids to come.

Let's check out the areas of high interest and see whether the quakes (not just sound) correlate with crystal deposits Maybe somebody is looking for crystals and along the way causing earthquakes. It sure would be easier to mine them from where the earth is already split open. I'm not seeing where my signature is Williamp

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join