It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A friend of mine sent me that link today, look like some government in Canada are taking those weird sounds seriously:

Windsor Hum

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mazmike

Great, I do hope that they have sincere intensions and not just a bogus reason for
a weak explanation. As I read here in one of the many threads on this noise.
Someone knows exactly what this noise is...and someone really seems to want to keep it a
secret.
Thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I lost the link, but weird, loud noises were recorded in some Russian city as well. other than the person recording, other people seen in the streets were acting as if nothing was going on.
the video was on youtube, and there were many other related videos linked.
it's not happening only in the US

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryscent
I lost the link, but weird, loud noises were recorded in some Russian city as well. other than the person recording, other people seen in the streets were acting as if nothing was going on.
the video was on youtube, and there were many other related videos linked.
it's not happening only in the US

While some of the noises are real, unfortunately some of the weirdest are total fakes. There is one that was shot from the upper floor of an apartment building that was one of the eeriest of them all. There was a strange wailing howling noise with an almost mechanical component that was taken directly, the noise that is, from the latest version of War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise and Dakota Fanning, and inserted into the video.

Just like the crop circles, the jerks making the fakes are making it difficult to tell the real from the phony. The only way to be sure is to, on a case by case basis, check out news feeds from the areas the noises are being heard in. If real, they will be reported in the local news outlets on their web sites.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

ooh, i didnt think they might report something like this. thanks for pointing it out

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Maybe this question has been covered already but after reading through several comments I figured I would ask anyways...Has anyone given thought to possible tunnel boring operations as a cause of some but not all of those strange noises ? I'm not talking about the ones we know about like road construction, I'm talking about secret bases etc. Clearly many of these videos are hoaxes e.g. -the same audio track in several videos etc but not all.There are definitely some curious unknowns that often times are associated with unusual activity like UFO sightings.I'm really curious about this topic and would like to know where I can find some decent websites on the topic other than sifting through tons of videos on YouTube which show the same event compilations with over dramatic sound tracks.The lame-stream media has tried to touch on the topic but clearly this is beyond their "investigation abilities". Science seems to side with the skeptics from what Ive been seeing which leaves this to the amateur investigators once again.Anyways any advise or ideas would be appreciated.

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join