It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's been a long while since I've posted on here. It I was wondering if this is still going on? I haven't heard these sounds myself, except for the videos, but I would love to hear them. I think they mean something very important and spiritual and it would a good idea for people to listen to what the sounds are trying to tell us.
I've read where a lot of folks are relating them to an end time warning from God. Whether we want to admit that or not, it just might be.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Below is a blog I found that has the most recent updates on this weird thing that is going on around our world.

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

I also found a map of all of these events. Of course it be hard to tell from fact from fiction.

seektress.com...

now the crazy thing is, the recent video that was posted...

youtube.com...

I notice some things from that video that makes ya notice something is off.

1) she never post youtube videos
2) you can notice it in here body and voice language
3) you begin to hear it in the background while she is talking!

others I can't think of but point being, these sound events are happening more often.

I have a few theories on what it can be.

1) atmospheric
2) earthquake events
3) government / military
4) alien

now my theory is crazy but it does fit, I don't know if it's right or not but its interesting.

My money is on the OZONE. Right now we are being hit by solar flares that are very intense then it was in the pass.

So I dig up a map showing the areas that are effected by the ozone holes.

map of ozones...
www.theozonehole.com...

map of events
seektress.com...

try to compare them and see what you find out, they match up.

so something is going on because these events have been going on for a few years now and it has finally gotten into main stream media and happening more often and more powerful.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Have always found Coast to Coast interesting. This episode involves basically the strange sounds heard all over.

Description of video: "Unexplained Sounds - 02.23.12"

For the first 45 minutes we get all kinds of little gems, a little of this, a little of that. But later on into the dprogram, Linda Moulton Howle discusses the strange noises many all over the planet are hearing after a general chit chat that delves on many of ATS subjects.

ie; Take your blood pressure meds at night. Politics, aliens, disclosure (or lack there of) and mainly the weird sounds many are hearing.

Not saying one way or the other, as I haven't heard these strange sounds yet (and don't want to).

However, I do believe that with the sheer number of ATSers saying that they are hearing strange sounds, they are hearing strange sounds. Something is going on.

Wonder certain crazy thoughts come to mind, earth plates shifting, moving, nuclear underground testing, underground "alien" bases destroyed (yes that is way out there), or something else????

Now, maybe it's just plates moving, our planet's surface and subsurface shifting ???? Who knows?????

So the video is meant for everyone's additional information. I'm listening to it right now, and again have always found Coast to Coast interesting, entertaining and many times informative.

Want to discuss, fine. At the moment, I'm listening to this and filing this information away for further consideration. At this point, I'm still just at the beginning but it's so far very interesting.

This is a long discussion, but again I'm finding it very interesting.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Safe journey.

edit on 15-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpyShadow117

S & F

I have a few theories on what it can be. 1) atmospheric 2) earthquake events 3) government / military 4) alien now my theory is crazy but it does fit, I don't know if it's right or not but its interesting. My money is on the OZONE. Right now we are being hit by solar flares that are very intense then it was in the pass.

I agree, it's probably something like 1, 2, 3 and ozone.

The alien thing, for now, I'm ruling out because for me, that's really out there right now, but I never close my mind or heart off to anything, because it could at this point be anything.

Now, it's probably very scientific explainable.

After hearing some of the sounds, to me it's not trumpets as much as semi mechanical (like cloaked ships) and like one would imagine a dragon or huge enity.

Boy really hope my imagination is working over time and I am dead wrong.

If I heard these noises, I would be pretty concerned.

Maybe it's military or government trying out something. The guy at around 49:25 makes sense to me, he says trumpets though but he says it sounded all around him and he felt a vibration. Also the animals were quiet during this incident.

Again, really sounds like a huge machine or space ship I would imagine and he mentions electrical charge???

Now at 1:13 approximately the discussion turns to military/government audio microwaves developing technology to either manage perceived enemies or the common public (for control)............our government has experimented with it's public before so this might be a real possibility.

Government controlled experiments so the few can control the many.

God, the longer this discussion goes on the more intriguing it gets.
edit on 15-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Okay so I originally posted this on March 8th on "Strange Sounds from the Sky" website. I'll post it again here:

I live in Brampton, Ontario Canada and I’ve heard strange sky noises for the last 3 months as well..these happened at around 12-3am. It was like the sound of a plane but no plane I’ve ever heard before….actually our house in in an air traffic zone so we get a lot of planes overhead and I’m used to the noise but these noises are totally different…they’re more vibrating loud noises that come and go and then come again and nothing else. I noticed these sounds and talked to people before I even knew that it had become a global phenomenon in 2012.

Since then I have never heard that sound again but I'm pretty damn sure it'll happen again and most likely around the same days on the calendar.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I have to report this. At aprox. 5:00 P.M. today, 04/22/2012 we thought we heard what was thunder outside, we stepped outside and for the next 30 minutes the thunder sound continued at the same sound in the same place in the sky, it did not move location, and was loud enough that many familys heard it here in rural Tennessee. I checked the weather and no storm clouls were over us at the time so I called the weather service and was told that this never happens in one location, thunder just rumbles and moves on, never 30 minutes in one location. There was no lightening, but as it started to subside it rained for aprox. 5 minutes, and now the skys are clear. Strange happening I would say yes, and to add another strange thing, I went to record it and my camera quit working, and the batteries were new and fresh. I have never seen or heard anything like this before. Any Ideas out there of what this might have been?? Because this was just strange!!!!!!!!
After this I just don`t know what to believe anymore, This was loud and intense, and very abnormal.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
I know this has nothing to do with this thread but I have to report this. At aprox. 5:00 P.M. today, 04/22/2012 we thought we heard what was thunder outside, we stepped outside and for the next 30 minutes the thunder sound continued at the same sound in the same place in the sky, it did not move location, and was loud enough that many familys heard it here in rural Tennessee. I checked the weather and no storm clouls were over us at the time so I called the weather service and was told that this never happens in one location, thunder just rumbles and moves on, never 30 minutes in one location. There was no lightening, but as it started to subside it rained for aprox. 5 minutes, and now the skys are clear. Strange happening I would say yes, and to add another strange thing, I went to record it and my camera quit working, and the batteries were new and fresh. I have never seen or heard anything like this before. Any Ideas out there of what this might have been?? Because this was just strange!!!!!!!!
After this I just don`t know what to believe anymore, This was loud and intense, and very abnormal.

Here in southern England there is a drought and I am pretty sure the clouds are being seeded to produce rain, for many weeks there has been intense sunshine with rain clouds literally within seconds of putting on shades it could pour. Also there are a lot more military larger planes that could be used for such purposes being seen and heard when this type of weather occurs. It isn't just average sunshowers and weather for this area.

There could possibly be other weather manipulation happening that could cause the rumbling sounds, as well as meteors entering the atmosphere.

There has also been UFO's seen here during the day recently that were chased by some fast response RAF planes, creating a sonic boom. Perhaps if there is such UFO in our skies these could be causing sounds or agencies doing something that masks their sight / sound creating these sounds.

Either way there does seem to be a lot of reports of these sounds, there has to be a cause.

edit on 28-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok, great point made, but here there were clouds, no sign of a plane, anf if it it was a planes sound would have trailed off. This did not, the sound stayed stationary for 30 minutes in the notheast sky. The sound also stayed at the same intensity the whole time. Also in our area we get enough rain that no seeding is required, I just checked on this. No thunder lasts for 30 straight minutes ever and stays in the same location in the sky. Now I seem to find something else strange happening around here. the people ALL!!!! don`t seem to even care, even though they heard it too. Even stranger I have received a report that 3 people outside at the same time did not hear it yet one person out of the 4 did. Everyone here seems just to be writing this off, something is going on here that is wrong. Now my questions even grow larger.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thunder57
ok, great point made, but here there were clouds, no sign of a plane, anf if it it was a planes sound would have trailed off. This did not, the sound stayed stationary for 30 minutes in the notheast sky. The sound also stayed at the same intensity the whole time. Also in our area we get enough rain that no seeding is required, I just checked on this. No thunder lasts for 30 straight minutes ever and stays in the same location in the sky. Now I seem to find something else strange happening around here. the people ALL!!!! don`t seem to even care, even though they heard it too. Even stranger I have received a report that 3 people outside at the same time did not hear it yet one person out of the 4 did. Everyone here seems just to be writing this off, something is going on here that is wrong. Now my questions even grow larger.

The point about of mentioning the planes was that these or something higher in the atmosphere could be causing the sounds. Perhaps there is something happening in the atmosphere close to space that requires attention.

Here there are things happenig but people mostly ignored it, even though it was reported in the local media. Yes it appears that there is more than the media is saying.
edit on 28-4-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
9/6/2012 — Strange Hum Keeping West Seattle Awake (audio of sound!)

i watch the boards for things like this and i saw this one today. thought it was relevant to your post. i don't know if it is the same sound but it made the news and they can't tell where it is coming from

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmonkey
9/6/2012 — Strange Hum Keeping West Seattle Awake (audio of sound!)

i watch the boards for things like this and i saw this one today. thought it was relevant to your post. i don't know if it is the same sound but it made the news and they can't tell where it is coming from

youtu.be...

I live on the Eastside of Seattle, and just did a quick ATS search to see if this had been posted. (Saw this on the news last night) Video above posted is from our local NBC station. Their story originated from the locally popular West Seattle Blog. (sound clip can be found here as well)

westseattleblog.com...

The comment section blew up over this, so I'm assuming that is why our local NBC station decided to do a story on it. I'm about 25 miles east of West Seattle, and my husband and I have for SURE heard this off and on around 1-3am. I had seen the periodic thread on ATS pop up about the "hums from around the world" but didn't give it much thought until hearing it myself about a month ago. It's hard to put into words, but there is something incredibly creepy and almost bone chilling to hear in person. In a backwards way, the fact that our local station has picked up on this is sort of comforting and I feel a little less crazy. lol Glad it's not just us..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, I was very sceptical, but I have just heard the strangest things. I live in Gloucester, South UK, which is between Birmingham and Bristol.

Probably the last 15 mins, this crazy loud 'mechanical' rumbling has been permeating the sky. I guess the best way I could describe it, is a cross between a chopper rotor and a very large train, with 'squeaks' like metal grinding on metal dispersed in between.

Very clear night, no air traffic, and no trains passing (sound coming from opposite direction to where trains pass anyway).

Anyone else in South UK can hear it? It is very loud!
edit on 6-9-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I think i might have just found the cause for some of these reports. I am going to leave a link to a youtube video with a very loud could machine that sounds extremely similar to the sounds in a lot of these videos. Hope this helps

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I heard this sound for the first time around 2010 / 2011, and didn't hear it much since though wasn't ever anywhere quiet enough to hear much. Anyhow about 2 weeks ago I heard it again, mid afternoon, cloudy sky, it went on for at least 5 or 10 minutes and at first I wondered if it was supersonic jets but it lasted too long and the sound didn't fade it was constant and constantly in the same place.

A few days after it happened again, it was cloudy again and warm so considered it could be thunder but this time it lasted 15 or 20 minutes and it didn't rain or thunder that day though it did the day after.

Oh yeah this was in Wiltshire, near Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire border.
edit on 8-9-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
To see a Norse mythological application of these strange sounds please direct your attention to the following thread in the Prediction & Prophecies section:

Garmr – The Norse hound that heralds the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Another one to add to the list..

Tremors, shaking of windows and items.. many reports..
As of yet, unexplained.. many guesses though

'Meteor' prompts Devon and Cornwall tremor reports

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Increased activity to report...

RATTLE & HUM: Planetary Transformations - "Loud, Frightening, Thunder and Mysterious" Booms Heard Across 7 American States Within 24 Hours?!

December 06, 2012 - UNITED STATES - The following report constitutes the latest episode in the ongoing anomalies of mysterious loud booms heard across the world. These news items come from seven different states in America during a 24-hour time span.

One example from the source site...

I live in NW Altadena near Lincoln & Loma Alta Dr & on last evening, Tuesday - Dec 4, 2012, I kept hearing 'loud boom' sounds every 10-15 minutes. These sounds continued all night - very frightening - I called the Sheriff's Dept to report it - I never found out what this noise was. Did anyone else hear this and do you know what it was? I know that street lights are being put up on the corner of Altadena Dr & Lincoln.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I found this forum after searching the net for an event that happened this morning on Sunday Jan 20th 8:07am est, there was a very loud deep sounding BOOM that rattled houses for at least 3 miles around me, the weather was clear - 23 degrees f and calm,i'm in a rural area and being a Sunday morning I don't think it would be blasting of any kind since there's no blasting I know of around me anyway. The neighbors have been calling and asking each other all day what it was and no one has a clue. I should add that no one seen any flash or anything.

This is in the Twin Springs section of Nickelsville Va

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfekt
I found this forum after searching the net for an event that happened this morning on Sunday Jan 20th 8:07am est, there was a very loud deep sounding BOOM that rattled houses for at least 3 miles around me, the weather was clear - 23 degrees f and calm,i'm in a rural area and being a Sunday morning I don't think it would be blasting of any kind since there's no blasting I know of around me anyway. The neighbors have been calling and asking each other all day what it was and no one has a clue. I should add that no one seen any flash or anything.

This is in the Twin Springs section of Nickelsville Va

Welcome to ATS. Could you find some local news outlets in your area and post their reports on the booms? This has been happening in far too many places worldwide to ignore it, but nobody seems to know what is causing it. It could be a natural phenomenon, but without knowing for sure conspiracy theories will abound.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

There was nothing on it on the news,people in the town of Nickelsville did hear it but it was closer to the Twin Springs area where it shook houses. I also checked Va Tech seismographs and there is a small vibration around 8:08-9 cannonball.geos.vt.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join