It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
ok, so I was listening/watching a youtube vid I found on that map of a compilation of the sounds.
This was the first time I have listened to the noise.
Damn, that IS some freaky stuff.

Here is the vid I watched, but it probably has been posted here already.

I found it by clicking on the one in Minnesota. It is near where I live so I will definitely keep an ear out for this sound, but I have never heard anything like that. It almost reminded me of whale songs.....
*shudder*

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I found this 1 pretty interesting because you see something flying over, like some golden big wing/eagle?
(at 1.10).

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-1-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I don't know if its the sound everyone else has been hearing. Today (feb 4 2012 @ 12:30pmish), a friend and I were outside his house (New Brunswick, Canada) , we started to hear a sound kind of like a plane, getting louder and louder. A couple mins after the initial sound started; it was no longer just a sound that could be heard, it could now be felt, through the entire body. There were no planes in the sky, and for a sound that intense, it would have to be flying dangerously/noticably low.
*still trying to figure the cause and origin of it*

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugin

Here ya go:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have never heard these "strange" sounds personally, but every time I listen to a recording of them, I can't help but think how much they resemble many humpback whale singing sounds. The higher pitched recorded strange sounds, are similar to orca singing sounds. The first time I heard a recording of the strange sound, the very first thing that came to mind was the Star Trek movie with the whales.

Here's an example on a youtube link www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
*** WATCH only first 20 seconds ***

*** WATCH only first 20 seconds ***

I filmed this myself on 01-02-2012, I kept hearing the strange sound all week but never had my iphone with me. this time i recorded it.

sherbrooke, canada
edit on 7-2-2012 by skywalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnittotheground

Bella heard/felt it too-- A 5 month old rotty/lab cross, she completly stopped chewing on my shoes to look up at a specific point in the sky. Has anyone else that has heard this had animals with them? It was really kind of strange to see her stare so intently at an empty piece of sky, being just a puppy she rarely stops bouncing (unless she is sleeping).
I am the friend that was there with BurnItToTheGround. Before we heard this we had spent a fair ammount of time discussing these strange sounds and personally I had come to the conclusion that they were fake or reasonably explained, I kinda wish they were now, my head hurts from trying to make sence of it. I wish one of us had the presence of mind to attempt to record it, between the two of us we had 3 cameras, but really didn't think until it was over. All I could think was "WTF is that", neither of us really even spoke until it was over. The sound really did seem to come from inside my head, and were it not for BITTG and the dog standing there to verify that I was really hearing it I would probably just assume I was going nuts.
How many others have witnessed this and just not thought to try to record it until after? Or have heard it by themselves and just not said anything to avoid sounding crazy?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I live in Germany and I have heard some strange stuff at night too.

Some of the sounds I have heard on the net sound very similar to the sound the supposed Billy Meier crafts made. There are some soundclips on the net. I actually believe his case is a hoax, but the sounds are almost the same! Some of these sound like there must be a huge mothership in cloak hoovering in the sky, If Billy recorded a small "scoutcraft" then this clips is the mother:

www.youtube.com...

Mothership is the first thing I thought when I first heard this sound in my city. Strangely, the sounds I heard started just around the time the series V - the visitors aired on TV mhh...

I have been producing music for many years and have checked the sounds using a spectragram. The sound I checked (the one from the link in this post) even looked almost the same when playing the sound. There are several frequencies that seem to remain through the recording. They seem to modulate a little higher and lower. It does seem pretty interesting to check out these frequencies. Any audionerds here wanna check it out? I will do some more research on them.

I believe there is something going on right now.. Kinda spooky,,,

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Thanks. Btw how do you do that?

Just found this:
62 School Children Encounter a UFO | Zimbabwe 1994
www.youtube.com...

Watch from 3.43, guy asking 1 of those kids; what did you scared you the most? kid; the sounds; the noise we heard in the air. He what kind of a noise?. She: It was like someone was blowing a fluid.

edit on 16-2-2012 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I heard similar sounds to this mid-January in Lexington, Kentucky. There is a video on youtube from someone in Louisville as well.

I thought it was a train or something, was very odd. I didn't really pay that much attention to it because it didn't last long.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Just thought that I would add to the stats and let everyone know:

On the 4th February I heard eerie sounds in the skies of Leeds, England (West Yorkshire).

At an estimate the time was between 11pm-1am.

Cheers
Kluute

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have been following many web sites and youtube videos on the strange sound phenomena. Though I strongly feel over half are fake I do believe that some are very real. I have not heard these sounds in my location of WI. But my immediate thought on this is with the current dramatic changes of the Earth paired with the recent active solar storms you will indeed get sounds.

Here is a video I found that COULD be part of it.

www.youtube.com...

Also here is a useful video that was on the History Channel about Solar Storms as well as how loud the Sun actually is. Everything in space even our very own Earth makes constant sounds. Something to think about.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2012 by Nicole101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I heard a loud rumbling sound in Oregon about an hour ago that lasted about 5 minutes. Here's the video I took of it!

edit on 22-3-2012 by The Rickness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnittotheground
reply to post by Under Water

I don't know if its the sound everyone else has been hearing. Today (feb 4 2012 @ 12:30pmish), a friend and I were outside his house (New Brunswick, Canada) , we started to hear a sound kind of like a plane, getting louder and louder. A couple mins after the initial sound started; it was no longer just a sound that could be heard, it could now be felt, through the entire body. There were no planes in the sky, and for a sound that intense, it would have to be flying dangerously/noticably low.
*still trying to figure the cause and origin of it*

This happened to me 2 yrs ago in ca...I was upstairs and it was so loud i thought a jet was gonna crash in my house...It was very scary....I saw nothing out the windows and went downstairs in case it crashed..After 2-3 min it was gone..The police dept new nothing..Very strange scary stuff happening.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Rickness
I heard a loud rumbling sound in Oregon about an hour ago that lasted about 5 minutes. Here's the video I took of it!

edit on 22-3-2012 by The Rickness because: (no reason given)

My husband and I heard a sound almost like this last month (Feb) early in the morning while we were out on our porch drinking coffee (him) and tea (me).

We also heard a strange noise last September but it was late at night.

We live in the country so it's quiet out here.

Where is Oregon do you live?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by awh666
reply to post by Burnittotheground

, my head hurts from trying to make sence of it. Neither of us really even spoke until it was over. The sound really did seem to come from inside my head, and were it not for BITTG and the dog standing there to verify that I was really hearing it I would probably just assume I was going nuts.

What you just said is the strangest thing because long ago I heard something about this, and I just went to check and see if there was anything I could find on what I read long ago... and I found it.

Get this;

www.thelivingmoon.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

This is real technology, not some hyped up fake, all of this is completely true. (read all the first link) The Question might be, is this technology more advanced now that what we know about? Technological advances go forward faster than we can keep up, and the military stays about 20 years ahead of what we know they have.

So maybe the question is, what is it we don't know?

Scientists say they cant figure it out, saying its not coming from inside the earth, but they don't know what is causing it. Maybe we do know what is causing it.... just on a 'need to know' basis. With satellites anything can be possible.

edit on 22-3-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

Yeah, this is the first time I've heard/noticed it. I'm in the Hillsboro area btw.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This may be an old post but something strange happen today 03/25/2012 I live in cape coral, Florida zip code 33993 and this morning around 5:30 am I was awaken by a strange rumbling. At first I thought maybe I was dreaming it or maybe it was just thunder because it was raining with lighting but something about that rumbling was strange. My wife woke up 30 minutes later and ask me if I heard a weird sound and thats when I realized it wasn't a just me it's so strange it sounded like unending thunder just thought I
Should share.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Sorry I have neglected my own thread for so long, but I ran across something that caught my eye. I know strange sounds are being reported around the world, and I originally wanted to plot them all on a map, but I started with the first ones that were reported which were mostly in the US to create the screen capture map. it's obvious that the type on noises being heard are not all exactly the same. Some sound like booms, some sound like whales. And you know there will always be hoaxes mixed in with real ones, so I don't have the skill or time to sort between them all.

However, back to the original booms that were heard in the US. I saw this map in a different thread and it looked all too familiar to me.

Read the original thread about this pic below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was curious to see how closely the map of this transit lined up with my original map of sounds that I never finished:

I blended the two images, and while it's not perfect, it's pretty damn close. And some are even dead on (look at Louisiana).

Here was my original unfinished map

At this point it's hard to tell the difference between the real accounts, and the fake ones. It's also hard to know which of the real accounts are actually hearing the same noise, or maybe noises from different sources. However, the transit map really stood out to me because it's so similar to the first reports, the ones that were plotted on the map. So thought I would share.

I'm curious enough now to plot just booming sounds. Not from this thread though, because we all know that just anyone can say, "hey, i live right in it's path and I heard booms too!" Instead I'll try to find videos that record the sound, and try to plot only those sounds that are the same and we'll see if they line up with this so called transit map. It would be very interesting if that's what it all ended up being.... an underground super highway.

As far as the other sounds that resemble whales, who knows, maybe they need a map of their own. And the sounds heard in other countries, maybe they are building tunnels too? Each region and each sound deserve their own map. If we lump them all together, it might be hard to spot the real pattern.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi,

This is my first time posting, i live in Orangeville, Ontario Canada. In regards to the strange sounds I to herd these apocalyptic horn sounds, I was in the backyard on January 08 2012, Approximately 2 pm I was working on an ice skating rink for my daughters birthday on the 14th when from the south west came these horn sounds. very strange. There is a truck bypass about 25 acres south of us but it did not at all sound like engine brakes or anything of that nature.
It sounded exactly like the War of The worlds sound effects in the movie, I chalked it up to a kids prank or a very interesting sound system and left it at that, now someone mentioned it was on youtube and being heard around the world. Very scary, very concerned about my daughters future and the planet we have left for the future generations.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join