It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
one new video and very realistic is this one
www.youtube.com...
at first they just play with their dog, then suddenly their cackatoo went mad and at the end you can see the guy opening the balcony and you hear clearly the sounds... have a look.

Happend in Mönchengladbach, Germany

This is the best video yet, because it shows progression from an amateur video with animals freaking out too.

Thanks for posting this one, very creepy indeed.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
By the way in this Video after the bird freaked out, they first thought that the sound may come from the pipes inside the wall, but then they realize, that it comes from the outside.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I haven't been replying to any of these strange noise videos because I haven't heard it for myself but the above video seems extremely convincing enough to reply to. That one has to be real and creeps me out. I really want to experience this for myself.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
By the way in this Video after the bird freaked out, they first thought that the sound may come from the pipes inside the wall, but then they realize, that it comes from the outside.

I really think this one needs a thread of it's own. Can you put a thread together for us?

Here is my reasoning. To me it's seems very genuine and not faked because of the way it was filmed and the circumstances.

The person that uploaded it is actually taking the time to add english sub-titles, so I think this will be the one to watch as the classic example.

I was very skeptical at first with these sounds, but this video put it all to rest. Not sure what to think now.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Ok, I will make a thread later. I am not convinced by the strange sound videos, but this one seems really legit.

I will try to explain everything what happens in this video for the non German speakers.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
map is off though, some of those marks are proven fake reports and videos , same with that other map and video on the site somewhere. Some of the earliest reports of this noise came last year around arkansas, south carolina, UK, and India.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Pleased to see this thread up there and i would like to know if a global map will be updated by the OP for locations where the sounds are heard.
I created a thread not long ago and will ask for the mods to remove it due to your thread being already here. However i would like to add this from mine before i close it.

I am writing this thread to basically start an Ats investigation in a sense. There seems to be more and more threads popping up in relation to these sounds and even more videos. However videos mean nothing in a skeptics eyes as we cant actually see the sound. What i would like to ask is that this thread may be updated with the sounds and hopefully added as audio visuals, a bit like that what you see when looking at HAARP frequency data. I made a post earlier regarding the sounds and that in my humble opinion i believe the noise that is heard to be created due to vibrations. Yes i know that sound is created from vibrations, but i believe that it could in fact be due to the vibrations of the magnetosphere caused by either the solar activity or other space activity. Now if i may. The solar activity at the moment, We have had a couple of earth directed cme's, the latest one being the strongest for a few years. However, i believe that it is safe to say that the sun may through the cme's cause the magnetosphere to vibrate, now if the magnetosphere vibrates in a sense then the effects will continue toward the core, possibly via the north or south pole perhaps since the north and south pole are the main locations for the aurora. Well particularly the north. That being said, imagine the earth as a tuning fork in a sense, and the buildings most of which have metal, iron steel frames all of which fixed to the ground. (yes stating the obvious here) In rural areas would vibrations be created through various rock formations? Yes. In fact everything vibrates. I would also like to say that there is a fair chance that the sounds heard over cities are about the same as the ones heard over other cities and that the sounds heard over forests and other rural areas will be the same as the sounds heard in other rural areas as i believe that they will vibrate differently due the areas makeup/structure. Vibrations through rock, wood and steel would have different sounds. However as of yet i dont believe any glass has been broken? The sounds have been heard all over the world Costa Rica Los Angeles Greece Czech Republic Ukraine Alberta Manitoba Brazil Florida U.S. Canada Sweden

I found this video on youtube here It basically sums up what i posted in prior threads regarding these sounds. Are harmonics from the earths core a signal of an earth core slippage? Is the liquid iron core of the earth spinning at a different rate than that of the earths rotation? What did the ancients say about this year that would be seen as connected to these sounds? Would the above video be a plausible answer to prophecies and predictions of what they stated way back but in modern day tongue? Would the above prove the expanding earth theory or put the hollow earth theory to bed? Space quakes? here

Please check out the video.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I wonder whether certain "specific" satelite trajectories would correspond with the time and location of these so called noise phenomenom.

Forget "Project blue beam" the agenda has probably evolved so much from then whilst still keeping the basics at its core.

From my research on people and technology developed and then usually supressed or adopted and controled by the powers, i know that they have "satellites" capable of unbelievable things so creating some atmospheric noises should be easy.

By believing this you are playing into their hands.

Thanks for listening.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Pimander
UK Radio telescope at Jodrell Bank, UK is about to attempt to be the first to detect signals from Kepler 22b. The attempt is being televised live on BBC2, as I type this in the UK. If anything of substance occurs I will report back here.

If you are in the UK then turn your TV set onto Stargazing Live right now. There is a live one hour TV debate to follow including on the "search" for ET life.

Ok, so if there is sentient life on Kepler 22b, perhaps they are doing the same things as us - trying to figure out a viable way to send a recognizable signal.

Sooo, given that we don't know their level of technology and they don't know ours, perhaps they have been listening to us in some way for awhile?

Now, doesn't it seem like a coincidence that as of late we have been hearing strange sounds coming from the sky? If they are anything like us perhaps the message they are sending is simply a dicernable sound?

Maybe it's like the movie "Close Encounters" and simple sound is being used to let us know they know?

[ Side note: ]
[ Well, here's another WAG, how long have our television signals been broadcast out into space? I know I watched Close Encounters over 30 years ago on Public TV! ]

If we knew where and when these sounds were heard on our Planet, couldn't we check our planets rotation at the time the sounds were heard to see if these sounds might be coming from the direction of that Planet?

If at this point they have figured out how to listen for amplified sounds coming from our planet, we might want to get out the old synthesizer and send a message out ASAP. If they do hear us, and have the tech to respond quickly, we might just get a fast response back...?
edit on 26-1-2012 by CaptainKostr because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by CaptainKostr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainKostr

Are you some sort of mind reader? That is twice you have done that now!

If we knew where and when these sounds were heard on our Planet, couldn't we check our planets rotation at the time the sounds were heard to see if these sounds might be coming from the direction of that Planet? If at this point they have figured out how to listen for amplified sounds coming from our planet, we might want to get out the old synthesizer and send a message out ASAP. If they do hear us, and have the tech to respond quickly, we might just get a fast response back...?

I was going to post exactly the same.
All we need is not only the dates but the time of when exactly the sounds were heard, therefore judging by which way the earth is facing there is a very high possibility that the sounds origin can be confirmed, also we will be able to determine if it is actually coming from space at all.

I would believe it would be fair to assume that if the sounds are coming from space then an origin will be determined/pin pointed to a specific area or location.
If however the sounds are at different times and seems to be at various locations i would assume that the sounds may infact be coming from the harmonics of the earths core as i mentioned in my earlier post and the video explains the alternative possibility
here

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I have asked this in another thread, but let me do it here as well.

I have heard this claim about these sounds being heard worldwide, but so far only videos, which can be easily faked, and audio, which can also be faked, has come up.

Has anyone PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

How many people have PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

I am not talking about "I know a friend, of a friend who heard it" nor "the internet is full of people who say they heard it", I mean have YOU PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

In the past years I have been in many places from Montana to Miami, and to small towns most Americans have never heard about, and I can testify that I have NEVER heard any sounds like the ones being claimed.

You know, there is something strange that happens amonst some humans, some people want to believe something so much, that they make up any claims, and other people will believe it too, and rumors will spread like a forest fire, or like a disease, and such rumors will take a life of their own. But in the end they are only rumors. Some people do it to get attention, others just for fun, while others will want to believe it without any proof.

These sounds are supposed to have been heard even in Florida, but I live in south Florida, and I have friends in other parts of Florida, and in other states, and they tell me the same thing. Not one of them has heard any strange sounds coming from the sky.

So the question is, and please tell the truth, have YOU PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

edit on 26-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Hey Electricuniverse, i wouldnt let it worry you to the point of phoning around your circles , kick back, relax an enjoy. i remeber once a cluckerspud herd the rumbling, sadly this contravenes one of your requirements for affirmation , o well

funBox

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I think we should compare these locations to the locations of supposedly chemtrailed places.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

HERE

is an "interactive" map with the strange sounds all WORLD WIDE, with its related video

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here's a pretty good one as an explanation

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Maybe the United States will split down the center. Or maybe there is something to the growing Earth theory.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
can you add 2 places in Northern Ireland to your global list please ? the first is in County Down the sound was heard by myself at 6:30AM jan 19th 2012 , second place is County Armagh , found a vid of that one on youtube (not the origional but one that someone has some great ideas as to what it might be) www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Not sure if this belongs in this forum but have a local town forum in Jersey about strange noises on TV. It's a small town but people from all over the country are posting on this forum about strange noise's they hear on TV. Think they hear them mostly on Fox Sports events like (World Series or Football games) but people also hear them on awards shows like Golden Globes etc...

www.hackettstownlife.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

I have asked this in another thread, but let me do it here as well.

I have heard this claim about these sounds being heard worldwide, but so far only videos, which can be easily faked, and audio, which can also be faked, has come up.

Has anyone PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

How many people have PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

I am not talking about "I know a friend, of a friend who heard it" nor "the internet is full of people who say they heard it", I mean have YOU PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

In the past years I have been in many places from Montana to Miami, and to small towns most Americans have never heard about, and I can testify that I have NEVER heard any sounds like the ones being claimed.

You know, there is something strange that happens amonst some humans, some people want to believe something so much, that they make up any claims, and other people will believe it too, and rumors will spread like a forest fire, or like a disease, and such rumors will take a life of their own. But in the end they are only rumors. Some people do it to get attention, others just for fun, while others will want to believe it without any proof.

These sounds are supposed to have been heard even in Florida, but I live in south Florida, and I have friends in other parts of Florida, and in other states, and they tell me the same thing. Not one of them has heard any strange sounds coming from the sky.

So the question is, and please tell the truth, have YOU PERSONALLY heard these sounds?

edit on 26-1-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

Yes I have, and my friends sister were woken up by this sound on Monday Jan. 23rd. I originally blew it off and went back to sleep however my friends sister was up for 5 hours trying to figure out what the sound was. She called the police eventually and all they said was they were investigating. With that being said I didn't find out until tonight that she had the same experience. I only found out when my friend mentioned it and I said i heard the very same thing. Naturally since then I've been going crazy trying to figure out $%$# is going on. I'm glad i found these forums; it has at least tried to compile stuff. Although I am skeptical on how many of those locations are real and which are just fakes trying to "get in on it".

anyway for the list if it hasn't been mentioned already. Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join