It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
its probably been said already, but many LOLz on OP for stating map of sound heard around the world, and proceeds to publish a dinky little map of the states. hahahahahaa, The world is bigger than your little country.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I live on the north coast of Northern Ireland and I've heard the noises, as have many other people I've spoken to.

The problem is that my location doesn't give the noise's location.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
BillyBear74

Your video is now in the below thread too. Please join us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

On 10/30/11 in N/E Vilas County Wis, while sitting in my screen porch around mid-day, for about 20 seconds I heard a low-end rummbling noise eminating from the ground in a northerly direction, followed by my porch & house making creeking noises. The closest mining activities are minimum of 100 miles away. I have never experienced this phenomenon in 20 yrs living at this location in the Nicolet Nat'l Forest.
I heard recently that in Menomoniee Mich, that similar sounds were heard prior to the ground cracking open and lifting 5' in a forested area.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I think I just heard, for the first time, the sucking sound in the sky. While outside of my apt, smoking a cigarette, I all of a sudden noticed a strange sound. I know it could be anything. But it sounded like it was in the sky somewhere! WHat is it!?!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
About a month or two ago I heard the noise also but what I heard was not like what other members have posted.
I work at a hospital and am no stranger to the sounds of Care Flight taking off and landing and what I heard was like huge rotors circulating over my head. I'd say it was 10 times louder than a copter but the rotation sound is what I noticed. It was so loud I ducked thinking it was about to hit me but I never saw anything strange in the atmosphere....just the noise.

That was in East Texas where it occurred.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

You don't understand, many Americans are anti-war but we have neocon republicans and democrats, both working for the mega banks, who want to destroy the middle east and in so doing, unify it with an arab spring, unify europe, and the americas and indochina and create world government. Those are the pro war power elite that run this country and europe. Everything is corrupt. Don't blame the American people, although there are some brainwashed zombie americans who get off on war and hang pictures of rick santorum in their locker, most of us aren't like that. luckily more people are waking up now.

Here's the florida video, by the way. Sound kicks in after like 15 seconds. Creepiest video ever. Watch the light.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have updated Under Waters map and placed his points on this map. If you are not aware there have been many more sightings occurring recently. You may add your own on this map as anyone is able to edit it.

All of his sightings are represented by Purple Placemarks. The purple placemarks all occured in the march 'wave'. The rest should have dates. Blue=December '11 January 12; Green = October '11, November '11.

Here is the link to my Map, feel free to add any locations I missed

We could use some more around the world. Here is a quick screenshot.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I know what it is!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I haven't read through all 20 some pages. But has anyone checked how these sound correlate to the ley lines?
The orginal map looked like it followed one of the key lines that runs the east coast.

edit on 18-1-2012 by BDK235 because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You can check out my video regarding the locations of the sounds. I did some foot work and placed the locations of the sound on a Google Earth Map.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Darksigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Made an account just to say this. I witnessed sounds similar to this in Tonto National Forest in Arizona on the 16th of January. Unlike every other report this sound only lasted about 20 seconds and sort of sounded like those cliche Sasquatch sounds, which I guess I assumed until I seen these videos when I got home.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Ok, ive been a lurker now for a long time but felt it was time for me to post due to the strange nature of these occurences, only been youtube surfing and ATS surfing for the last day and a half and so far what my thoughts are that some are clearly hoaxes which i find annoying due to the fact that these videos do not help to try to solve the matter but in fact only go to help discredit the real events that take place, and well the rest i guess are real........all of which have varying sounds from the barely audible to loud metalic sounds to low rumbling and so on and so forth....... But the one thing i started to notice in ALL of the "real" vids and from the testimony of people who have experienced this for themselves is a recurring theme, and that is they all experience some form of FEAR, VIBRATION, AWE, NAUSEA, DIZZINESS and even visual hallucinations, the list goes on, so i then thought is there a frequency range that can cause all of these and lo and behold there is, check out the link:-

en.wikipedia.org...

It offers up some very interesting information especially the 17Hz Tone Experiment.

Im just getting started here really, but please also check out:-

en.wikipedia.org...

The last paragraph especially interested me as there are pelnty of reports of this noise lasting for HOURS!!!!

"Noise-induced neurologic disturbances in humans exposed to continuous low frequency tones for durations longer than 15 minutes has involved in some cases the development of immediate and long term problems affecting brain tissue. The symptoms resembled those of individuals who had suffered minor head injuries. One theory for a causal mechanism is that the prolonged sound exposure resulted in enough mechanical strain to brain tissue to induce an encephalopathy.[12]"

Well that will do for now, off to learn a bit more before TPTB melt our brains into a grey mushy pulp through the use of inaudible tones for hours on end.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm thinking if the noise visits your neighbourhood, instead of wandering about outside with your camcorder, it mught be wiser to get some ear-plugs in, and stay inside. Unplug all electrical items and switch your mobile off.

Paranoid?

Better to be safe than sorry.

From the outset (despite the hoaxes chucked in the mix) harmonic manipulation has seemed as likely an explanation as any - except viral marketing, which I'm discounting as implausible.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It is unknown to my following events are related, but hey who knows....

Only a few nights ago, sitting with my family in the loungeroom, I had been confused as to why I could hear a repetitive vibrating noise/feeling, As i would check my phone, with nothing new to show on it.....
So I sit and listen, and to may confusion...this vibrating sound/feeling continued through the night and into the following day.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hello everyone this is Teachmetheunknown!People we need to do something about this phenomena. Its spread worldwide. There is a reason for eeverything. What could the reason be for this sound? Could it be the government trying to scare us into thinking that aliens are coming to invade? The fake alien invasion? Could it be underground drilling and disturbances? Possibly the Earths crust moving??? It's something serious. DONT STOP POSTING! THIS IS WHY THE PIPA AND SOPA WANT TO CONTROL THE INTERNET! Because we are revealing and awakening people.
edit on 22-1-2012 by TeachMeTheUnknown because: forgot

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Not sure how to add stars and flags for you but if you let me know how i will. I see you have posted my report of rumbling near Tobermory Ontario Canada. I have updated my location on my profile as the north shore of lake Erie if you would be kind enough to correct the marker. actually i am at Long/Lat : 42 40 N 81 13 00 W and i just heard/felt the rumbling again this morning. Great job...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Have been hearing unexplained vibrating noises, if you can undertsand what im saying.
like a mobile phone...but inever recieve anything...starting to wonder if these matters are related.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Does this sound qualify as a new line of thought, or is it so far registered;
mynewshub.my...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
one new video and very realistic is this one
www.youtube.com...
at first they just play with their dog, then suddenly their cackatoo went mad and at the end you can see the guy opening the balcony and you hear clearly the sounds... have a look.

Happend in Mönchengladbach, Germany

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join