It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am from the middle of California and just before i went to school today i was watching the news when i saw a huge flash of light and i was like what was that and the weather was horrible all day and we've actually had two tornadoes! we never have tornadoes we've never had this type of weather! can somebody please tell me what is happening to the Earth!?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Perhaps some of them are caused by the HAARP weather manipulation systems.
edit on 25-3-2011 by hotbread because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by enderthexenocide
I am from the middle of California and just before i went to school today i was watching the news when i saw a huge flash of light and i was like what was that and the weather was horrible all day and we've actually had two tornadoes! we never have tornadoes we've never had this type of weather! can somebody please tell me what is happening to the Earth!?

We recently had an F2 tornado way down in south louisiana, which is highly unusual for us. It's really scary because if you dig a hole in the ground out here, you hit water pretty quick, so no one has basements to hide in. And the weather just keeps getting worse. Tornado warnings are more frequent than ever, and actual touch downs are increasing in numbers and strength. Geez, as if the constant strengthening hurricanes every year aren't enough for us to deal with.....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
It is the damn fleet, people.... they are making their rounds now....thank you for posting that they are traveling in a line and staying near the coast. It takes them minutes to reach another one and yet almost before they even leave the first sometimes, because they have enormous numbers....

If you are on a path of truth and feel drawn to the subject of what is going on please visit my threads because you might be waking up....and I want to find out how close you are...

Thank YOU!! Ive been watching this go crazy, knowing the same thing!!! AWAKE PEOPLE!!! Or as the bible says,
Awake osleepers!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Strange phenomenas are becoming an everyday thing all over the world..

Something is def. going on on this planet...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ok, I havent had the time to read every post here, so please forgive me if I am repeating someone else.... (I am new here.

But having watched a clip of these rumblings on youtube, could it be possible what is being heard is the disturbance (ie sudden displacement) of groundwater? It is acknowledged that after the Japan quake that ground water levels varied a lot in Florida.
It is possible that the same has happened in coastal areas around the world. Certainly the events on the map are Coastal USA, and in a line toward the great lakes, so maybe a large underground river feeding in / out of there?

The sounds could be perhaps a lot of air venting as the water displaces it underground. This could explain the sonic vibration that was not being picked up by seismographs. More strange however is the light flashes in the clip. Does anyone know if this is a common factor in other reports of this?
edit on 26-3-2011 by markosity1973 because: to correct hyothesis

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So typically American. This is the reason people of the world loose respect for you.

The title is "..... heard AROUND the WORLD" The map is of the United States.

America, you are not the world.

To mention the topic, well it is faascinating. I think this map is a great idea, and it would be improved by including times and dates. This really is a fascinating phenomonon, and I look forwards to reading more about it.

Well donr OP, good work on the map, and for making this subject easier to understand. I hadn't realised how big it was getting.

Shame about your arrogance in the title.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Ok, here is an updated, interactive map i just made. Have fun. Still showing a strong pattern cutting near the mountain range.
www.mapme.com...

Looking at your updated map...something very ominous occurred to me...does anyone else see the correlation between the approximate areas reporting this aerial noise...and the path of the Jet Stream?

There has been talk in scientific circles in recent years about the slowing and actual stopping of the Jet Stream around the world.

This of course would be very, very bad for life on Earth, and if it stopped completely, will be cataclysmic...many, millions would die from instant deep freeze weather, world failed crops, domestic animals would freeze or starve, and so would the animals that feed of of those...humans included.

Maybe the 'thump-thump-thump' sounds is the Jet Streams last splutter?

Another possibility is Solar and/or Lunar gravitational anomalies.

The whole of the European landmass is lifted up 40cm every day, when it is directly facing the moon.

The same is true for all the other continents when they are facing the gravity of the moon head on. There has been weird Lunar gravity anomalies reported in recent times...and the sun is acting weird too..maybe it's a gravitational related phenomena?

edit on 26/3/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nice find, I'm not sure whether its coming from the sky or underground. but from the looks of the map its most likely coming from above.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hello. I'm from Lafayette, Louisiana. I heard sounds like this yesterday morning around 6 am. I went outside to go to my car to get something and when I stepped outside under the garage, I could hear this rumbling sound. The first thing I thought was that it was a jet. After a few seconds, I could also hear some kind of air suction like sound along with this rumbling. It sounded like it was coming from my roof. I walked out from under the garage and looked on the roof, and everywhere around and I couldn't see anything. It was kind of cloudy. This sound was really loud, but there was no rumbling of the ground. I started to freak out. My heart was racing and I was shaking. I wish I would have taken a video with my cell phone, but I was just freaking out about this sound I had never heard before. It lasted for a few minutes I guess, then all of a sudden, the sound changed to what sounded like rockets flying across the sky from different directions. Like a WHOOSH rocket kind of sound. There were about 4 of these sounds back to back then it all just stopped. First thing I thought was, who the hell is going to believe me?! But I got online to see if anyone else had reported anything like this, and come to find out, this is happening all over the place!!! Some people are trying to debunk these sounds by saying it was thunder or a jet engine. Well, there was no lightning. It was a little overcast, but no thunder, and there isn't anywhere near me within a good 5+ miles where there could be any jet engines going like that. I have planes fly over my house all of the time, and I'm very familiar with what it sounds like. This sound I hear was unlike anything I have ever heard before! Sorry for the long post, but I had to tell my story to someone who won't think I'm crazy. I'm really not!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I am in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I heard it twice last night around 11:30 and then again at 12:30. It was a very LOUD, spooky, eerie sound!!! It was coming from the sky. I have lived next to the airport for 10 years, and I know what a plane sounds like. It was NOT a plane. No AC condensers were running.... nothing. LOUD, SPOOKY, EERIE sound from the sky. My son who lives 4 miles from me also heard it but not as loud.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You can add a dot outside the US, I heard it Thursday the 24th at my University between Sydney and Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada around 10ish in the morning. My University is located by both a highway and an airport and I had also read about and watched a few video's of the sound before I heard it so even though my first thought was that it was exactly the same as the videos I put it down to mistaking what I heard to something else. After looking at that map however, it fits with the line that seems to be forming.

Additional note after looking at that map, it seems to be very similar to the map in this thread (pretty sure that's the right one, did a quick search but I don't have the time at the moment to go through all the pages to make sure). There are no nearby nuclear power-plants (since I just noticed a thread about the sound happening around nuclear plants) but there is a coal based power-plant about 20km away which is visible from pretty much everywhere around here.

EDIT: Adding quick edit of the map with my location in it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ec56dc62acc.png[/atsimg]
edit on 26-3-2011 by Aaronahue because: Added image

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Couldn't post this as a new topic, as I'm a new member, but felt it related to alot of threads going on right now. Figured this was good as any to place it, if somebody feels it needs extra attention, feel free to link the company into a new topic. Seems like alot of the plotted points this have been hearing rumbling coincide with these locations. It hit me when folks said that FL rumbling couldn't be contributed to underground drilling.... Um I happen see Jacksonville on the list. Might be some big time rush drilling going on in these places getting ready for whatever the "elite" anticipate be coming.... planet x... etc. ARC BUNKERS Either way when I stumbled upon this I was kind of shocked...looks like there's ALOT more underway than we may believe. $45,000 to guarantee yourself a spot underground in the event of ELE.... my guess is there will be many more of these companies surfacing very soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick
I agree with another poster and am not bashing on americans why is it when you americans say world map you then only post an american map what about the rest of us I am in the UK and have also posted hearing a low rumbling noise in north east lincolnshire between 5-6 pm yesterday my partner has also heard it but she was more sceptical and said it was a far off plane that neither of us could see the blanket is still firmly pulled over her eyes lol it could also be heard later and has been heard today intermittently if I was technology wise I would record and post but am still a novice when it comes to this plastic thing I'm typing at lol we are not in an eq area but 2 yrs ago we experienced our first noticeable quake the house shook for the first time well I was informed sleep like a rock was gutted that I missed it but I am definitely getting concerned for us all

You might want to check out the BGS site
www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...

and have a look at Market Rassen for the 21st and 22nd that you reported you heard the noise.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Please add central Kansas to the map.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I find this too be very interesting indeed. Ive heard talk of underground alien bases and such, like the Dulce incident, could it be that they are burrowing a tunnel, or could it be the goverment tunneling some kind of super passageway. Or is it some kind of geological phenomenon? I guess only time will tell, I cant wait too see what our goverments will say too "explain" this.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I don't have the technical savvy to do this, but a map that is animated to show the occurrences in sequence as they occurred would provide some clue about the progression or path. I know the plotted points appear to be in a row on the Eastern Seaboard of the US, but are they just popping up haphazardly or are they progressing along some sort of path? How this thing is moving might be interesting to look at.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

can times herd be added to the map, from what I've read over the many posts, the noise seems to fit a pattern/ time slot, mostly herd at night or the early hours, interesting to say the least

soundbox

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Yes, there are many ways to examine the data. I wish I had the verve to do it all. Sure glad the OP has done what he/she has.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join