It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
AMAZING WHAT YOU DUPERS CAN SPREAD AROUND THE GLOBE VIA AN EMAIL SOUND FILE... LOL

THAT WAS A TRAIN GOING THRU OR UNDER A TUNNEL... PERHAPS A SUBWAY TRAIN...

YA ALL GOING TO HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT...LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't claim to know what this is, but I know a couple people here suggested Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM). I certainly am aware of the conspiracies regarding underground bases, and I belive it's already been confirmed by an engineer at Lockheed that the government has the technology to do this...and if they do have the technology, then the next logical step is that they have to be using it for something, it certainly ain't just sitting around in a warehouse collecting dust...Anyway, I haven't read through the whole thread yet, only pieces, so I don't know if anything new was said about this, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned...but I did read the thread from the other day and saw there was some info on TBM sounds. But I listened to some video of TBM in action, and I think there is a good argument that the sounds are similar, especially considering that standing on the ground you will probably hear the vibrations resonate more than they do underground. Anyway, I found this example on you tube (about a 30 seconds in is where it really starts). Anyway, I think they sound similar, but I'm no expert. Anyone else here know anything more about these TBM and what the plausibility is that these sounds could be caused by one? (I do find it curious that on the map, they do appear to be all in a line up the east coast, as for sounds heard in other countries, I'm sure the U.S. isn't the only country with secret underground bases and tunnels.)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FRANKBLACK

yes I am sure it is entirely possible that my neighbor was playing the train sound file at 6:40am when i heard it .... thank you for clearing that up for me

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You can add to this list. My wife and I heard this noise, much like an engine test of a jet that droned on and on for nearly 2 hours. I live in Weldon Springs Missouri. It happened last Saturday morning around 1 am. It reminded me of conventional jet testing but a main difference was that when they were low throttled and "shut off" a couple of times, it didnt sound like normal jet engine stoppage as that usually slows and whines down to nothing instead of just stopping. Also, our nearest airport is almost 12 miles as the crow flies, it has jet aircraft but all are business jets. I have never seen anything larger than a 727 land there. This engine, whatever it was, was different.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Found the Sound,,,,It is from The Tibet Spirit Cave and people are now hearing it around the world, The same sound as on this thread, I got it from another thread but left a Flag.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
maybe some alien BS.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Another Video of Strange Sounds in Iowa. Just like the others.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

OK that was a little weird

any ideas on what caused that sound? and I did get spooked when I first heard it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
well for the people who think im bs'ing i'll upload a video soon
i've been bussyyyy sorry

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

reminds me of the direction masonic obelisks and major cities are constructed on what is termed a "ley line"... would be interesting if someone overlayed this map with one of what just described..

-

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'd be interested in knowing if the weather was rainy and/or overcast at all these locations (like it was in the Florida video) at the time of the reports. If you could add times/dates and weather conditions to those locations, you'd REALLY have some interesting info.

BTW, great job on the map thus far. I don't generally flag articles, but you get one!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Isn't this called the Taos Hum?

I've heard it myself for years, oddly enough it would start around the same time almost every night.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
reply to post by Under Water

reminds me of the direction masonic obelisks and major cities are constructed on what is termed a "ley line"... would be interesting if someone overlayed this map with one of what just described..

-

Here's someone who did it and has some other theories on what is happening. A little out there but some of it makes sense. There was also someone who posted the sounds voyager recorded from Jupiter and they sound very similar to this sound everyone is hearing. Here's a video of the Jupiter sounds as well. Imagine if Earth and Jupiter are talking to each other for some reason and we are overhearing the conversation... Interesting times we live in for sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-3-2011 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
I posted this on a different thread but i'd like to expand on it. From that thread, I started maping the locations of the strange sounds people posted about. The map is unfinished but looking at how several of the events are lining up on the map, I'm compelled to make a new one with more info. If anyone wants to add their event to the map, i need the exact location and time it happened, and how long it lasted. Most of the ones on this map lasted between 20 and 30 minutes and some said the ground was vibrating also. Many of them thought it was a tornado and several of them saw flashes of light in the sky as well. Any details you can tell me would help and i'll color code the events on the map.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2cd3fe417d.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a screenshot of how far I got on this map so far. Notice how the majority of the events are lining up, as though something were traveling down that line?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

thats really interesting the way the events line up. but if the timeline for the events doesnt line up linearly, then its not moving in a line. is it possible its happening all along the appalachian mountain chain? ...and i thought cali was the one who was supposed to fall off into the sea. it might actually be nice to get rid of all those congested east coast states, as a sacrifice zone for human ugliness, and DC will be the first to topple into the sea. cool, im down with it. bye bye east coast.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mainhitman

Awwee.... man I got family from all the way to SC and FL
Double.......

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I've been doing some research on this since I came across this thread. I originally posted two videos I had come across that match the map line on this thread. Hear is what I've come up with so far. You're not going to like it. Below I will post my find. You'll have to click on "fracking", then click on "drilling suspended". Read these two pieces of factual info. There was a temporary emergency suspension on some of the pumps due to possible earthquake activity, but the other projects continue. Hear is the first link.

showme.net...

Now the question begs to be asked. How much of this "fracking" is going on in this Country? Why are they "fracking" near or on seismic zones? Below are several links that explain these activities as being dangerous. Please click below. This must be stopped immediately.....
www.imzaia.com...

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Larrelye
A note to all those complaining about the map. The sounds have been reported in more than just the US. Of my list of 84 accounts I have the following from countries other than US. Mostly UK and a few in Australia. The rest are scattered. I won't say whether or not I found these credible but I will list them with the information given:

Portugal (no date, lasted 1 minute, stated airbase nearby)
UK (3/21/11, 2 minutes)
England (no date, lost internet and power, weather clear, no other info given, no description of sound)
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, UK (no date, 2:41am,60 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK (no date, no other info given, no description of sound)
Gloucester, UK (no date, 10:40 am, sounds man made, states Royal AF Base nearby)
E Yorkshire, Humberside, England (Jan 2011, heard for several years always overcast)
Australia (3/19/11 12:30 pm, lasted 5 minutes, this object sounded to be moving)
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia (no date, lasted 4 minutes, then rained)
West NSW, Australia (abt. 1/19/11 actual date not given, 60 minutes, heard a massive crash, air sounded electrical, odd donut shaped clouds)
Sweden (3/20/11, 11:48 am, 5 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Manila, Phillapines (no date, abt. 5 minutes, hears often at night even when weather is clear)
Ontario, Canada (no date, 8 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Interior BC, Canada (no date, no other info given, no description of sound, states nearby airport)
Maastricht, Holland (3/21/11, 10 minutes, sounds like FL video but not as loud)
Brazil (2006, 14 minutes, no other information given, no description of sound)
Ireland (3/20/11, 11:20 pm, 30 minutes, also notices orange lights in the sky)
Braemar, Scotland (always hears, assumes it is aurora)
Iceland (no date, sounds like a train, no other info given, no description of sound)
Singapore (3/20/11, no other info given, no description of sound)

edit on 22-3-2011 by Larrelye because: because I can't spell
Anyone besides me think the Tibet cave counts? www.youtube.com...

I am glad that you posted the places and dates of the noises. This backs up my theory of the aircrafts global mission to bomb Libya.

Here is the Op's map.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5592f6b4b0fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the flight path of the B2's on their mission to hit Libya. Sorry, my several attempts to resize the photo failed. You can click on the link below for the rest of the flight plan to Libya.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7823de9250d8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c956773c4e89.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a map of Africa and some of Europe.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/223e8fd672bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Touchdown: B-2 stealth jets return after epic 11,500 mile journey to bomb Libyan aircraft shelters
By Richard Hartley-parkinson
Last updated at 12:40 PM on 21st March 2011
Comments (55) Add to My Stories
Pilots in the cockpit for a stamina-sapping 25-hour mission
They dropped 45 satellite-guided bombs weighing 2,000lbs each

Here is the link to the flight plan and above content.
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now is the time to deny ignorance folks. The information speaks for itself, look at most of the dates.. The only thing I am still looking up is the Australia incident. I believe it is a seperate incident not connected. The flight plan and all of the countries(except Australia) listed in the posters are near the flight plan. The B-2's are capable of subsonic flight. This is not HAARP, earthquakes, or anything else. This will be the last post I make of this explained noise. If you do not wish to look at the evidence, then you are full of wishfull thinking.

Laugh, question, belittle, mock me, say it isn't this, or that, I will not reply. But the evidence is there.

Sincerely, LJ01.

EDIT: The flash of light was coincidental lightning. Nothing to do with the aircraft.
edit on 23-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT

Didn't people start recording these sounds long before the Libya thing? How long do you hear fromn the ground a plane fly over, do we have enough fly at once to hear it for 45 mons like some have? What about the ones that were no where near the location you are speaking of? were those also the same air planes?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
I'd be interested in knowing if the weather was rainy and/or overcast at all these locations (like it was in the Florida video) at the time of the reports. If you could add times/dates and weather conditions to those locations, you'd REALLY have some interesting info.

BTW, great job on the map thus far. I don't generally flag articles, but you get one!

Maybe someone already answered this, but no many people reported the weather was clear, no wind no clouds, it seems to be anytime of the day or night but most i have seen were early morning still dark.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
More bad news on the "fracking" I posted earlier. Apparently this has gone worldwide and it's bad news. I wonder if they are fracking near seismic zones in other countries as well. Several links below will show that our water in this country has also been compromised along with the very ground we live on. Must see!

www.globalresearch.ca...

a4gda.blogspot.com...

www.newsinferno.com...

32 million gallons of diesel illegally pumped in below, click

degette.house.gov...:energy-a-commerce-committee-fracking-investigation-reveals-millions-of-gall ons-of-diesel-fuel-injected-into-ground-across-us&catid=76:press-releases-&Itemid=227

coloradoindependent.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Evening all..
Wanted to pop in for a minute .. and note that none of the rumbling noises have stopped - but I have finally found the source of my sleepless nights.
Sure enough.. I indeed found a construction site - never noticed before, but looks like suddenly a chunk of the woods are gone... Looks like they are putting up some type of tower or something.. might mean better cellular service

(On a side note ... I hope this gives at least a little faith to a few out there that feel no one can be truthful anymore)
I have no problem swallowing some humble pie - as long as it comes with truth and facts.
To the OP... keep up the good work - I will still be reading this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join