It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bmck12
This is sooo odd.... When I listened to the Florida one, it sounded almost like a jet but then there were two flashes of light and I too like the woman taping thought it was lightening.... The line is even more disturbing... Maybe if everyone that has knowledge of the events were to put them up, then we could see that it is making a pattern of some sort across the globe.

Greetings:

You mentioned lights in addition to the sounds.

Would you be good enough to go to the EQL Map link below and enter your information to the map?

There is a long OP that lays out the EQL story. The map could be the start of an on-going experiment in earthquake association with lights and sounds, perhaps leading to predictive abilities based on previous data? One could only hope.

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and/or not an earthquake?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And the same sound from the cave in Tibet.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My wife and I both heard this at different times this past weekend in Knoxville, TN. She heard it in the late evening and I heard it in the early morning.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larrelye
A note to all those complaining about the map. The sounds have been reported in more than just the US. Of my list of 84 accounts I have the following from countries other than US. Mostly UK and a few in Australia. The rest are scattered. I won't say whether or not I found these credible but I will list them with the information given:

Portugal (no date, lasted 1 minute, stated airbase nearby)
UK (3/21/11, 2 minutes)
England (no date, lost internet and power, weather clear, no other info given, no description of sound)
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, UK (no date, 2:41am,60 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK (no date, no other info given, no description of sound)
Gloucester, UK (no date, 10:40 am, sounds man made, states Royal AF Base nearby)
E Yorkshire, Humberside, England (Jan 2011, heard for several years always overcast)
Australia (3/19/11 12:30 pm, lasted 5 minutes, this object sounded to be moving)
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia (no date, lasted 4 minutes, then rained)
West NSW, Australia (abt. 1/19/11 actual date not given, 60 minutes, heard a massive crash, air sounded electrical, odd donut shaped clouds)
Sweden (3/20/11, 11:48 am, 5 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Manila, Phillapines (no date, abt. 5 minutes, hears often at night even when weather is clear)
Ontario, Canada (no date, 8 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Interior BC, Canada (no date, no other info given, no description of sound, states nearby airport)
Maastricht, Holland (3/21/11, 10 minutes, sounds like FL video but not as loud)
Brazil (2006, 14 minutes, no other information given, no description of sound)
Ireland (3/20/11, 11:20 pm, 30 minutes, also notices orange lights in the sky)
Braemar, Scotland (always hears, assumes it is aurora)
Iceland (no date, sounds like a train, no other info given, no description of sound)
Singapore (3/20/11, no other info given, no description of sound)

edit on 22-3-2011 by Larrelye because: because I can't spell

Anyone besides me think the Tibet cave counts?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It does very much sound like a jet exhaust! Did anyone think to look UP when the sounds were happening!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Redmartian

Hmm, I never thought of looking up!

Of course I looked up!! And there was nothing there, at least not visible to the naked eye.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Greetings:

Good thread!

Here's an idea...let's link all these threads together to see what develops...the die-offs, sounds, lights...anything else to add to this chef's salad of nascent earthquake predicting stuff - that is where this is going - right?

It might be interesting to see if any of these sounds have "Earthquake Lights" associated with them before/during/after the sounds and/or not an earthquake?

Please help to spread the word to as many people as possible to quickly build the database as this information and map may prove to be quite timely - especially to people in the Yellowstone/New Madrid/West Coast/Alaska areas.

Earthquake Lights Map Live Update

Thank you for your time and consideration.

These challenges to life and sanity on this planet must be met with clear minds and sound hearts, so may your 2011 see you embracing its highest potential and onward through the fog!

In Peace & Light

tfw

American Red Cross

Dodged a Solar Bullet

Will America's Nuclear Power Plants Fail in an 8.0 Earthquake?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Redmartian

Having listened to the video from the Tibeten cave...the resultant sound, sounds very metallic to me, as though something very big is either passing overhead or is hovering overhead, the cave seems to be acting as an amplifyer.

I am a mining geologist with an MSc and no sound like that is made, to my knowledge by the earth..I , I must add..have spent an awful lot of time underground. I have heard the sounds made by the stresses and strains of the earth and rocks interacting under pressure with each other and this is not like anything I have ever heard. In my honest opinion the sound is made by something metallic.

I feel we should look upwards for the answer to this, but we need to use infra red light to see what is quite clearly in frount of our eyes!! The answer is there...use an infra red camera and look upwards when you hear the rumbling...you will be surprised what you see!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I am not sure If i have got this in the right thread or not but I can't seem to find the report map :\

Disclamer: I am a (mostly) sane, logical thinking person. I tend to think things thru before jumping to conclusions. I am feeling a little crazy this morning after what I heard.

I live in the southern 'burbs of Brisbane in sunny Queensland, Oz. I woke up at 6:40am this morning and staggered out onto the back deck, half asleep, coffee in hand. I do this every morning. Altho, I live in the burbs, my street is fairly quite. This morning I was greeted with the normal chicken clucking from next door and the resident crow "aarrrk"ing and stealing the dog's food ....... and a low pitch, deep, osilating rumbling noise

So I started going thru my mental check list -
free way noise - No - that can only be heard at night with deep cloud cover - blue sky and day time
Planes - well ok maybe
construction work - doubtful
and so forth

About 10 minutes of continuous rumbling an actual plane went over the area, and the plane and the rumbling sound nothing alike.
the noise finally stopped at 7:15am. There was no flash.

I was creeped out the whole time, mainly because I could not work out what the noise was

I feel just a bit crazy now

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Larrelye
A note to all those complaining about the map. The sounds have been reported in more than just the US. Of my list of 84 accounts I have the following from countries other than US. Mostly UK and a few in Australia. The rest are scattered. I won't say whether or not I found these credible but I will list them with the information given:

Portugal (no date, lasted 1 minute, stated airbase nearby)
UK (3/21/11, 2 minutes)
England (no date, lost internet and power, weather clear, no other info given, no description of sound)
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, UK (no date, 2:41am,60 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK (no date, no other info given, no description of sound)
Gloucester, UK (no date, 10:40 am, sounds man made, states Royal AF Base nearby)
E Yorkshire, Humberside, England (Jan 2011, heard for several years always overcast)
Australia (3/19/11 12:30 pm, lasted 5 minutes, this object sounded to be moving)
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia (no date, lasted 4 minutes, then rained)
West NSW, Australia (abt. 1/19/11 actual date not given, 60 minutes, heard a massive crash, air sounded electrical, odd donut shaped clouds)
Sweden (3/20/11, 11:48 am, 5 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Manila, Phillapines (no date, abt. 5 minutes, hears often at night even when weather is clear)
Ontario, Canada (no date, 8 minutes, no other info given, no description of sound)
Interior BC, Canada (no date, no other info given, no description of sound, states nearby airport)
Maastricht, Holland (3/21/11, 10 minutes, sounds like FL video but not as loud)
Brazil (2006, 14 minutes, no other information given, no description of sound)
Ireland (3/20/11, 11:20 pm, 30 minutes, also notices orange lights in the sky)
Braemar, Scotland (always hears, assumes it is aurora)
Iceland (no date, sounds like a train, no other info given, no description of sound)
Singapore (3/20/11, no other info given, no description of sound)

edit on 22-3-2011 by Larrelye because: because I can't spell
Anyone besides me think the Tibet cave counts? www.youtube.com...

I am glad that you posted the places and dates of the noises. This backs up my theory of the aircrafts global mission to bomb Libya.

Here is the Op's map.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5592f6b4b0fe.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the flight path of the B2's on their mission to hit Libya. Sorry, my several attempts to resize the photo failed. You can click on the link below for the rest of the flight plan to Libya.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7823de9250d8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c956773c4e89.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a map of Africa and some of Europe.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/223e8fd672bf.jpg[/atsimg]

Touchdown: B-2 stealth jets return after epic 11,500 mile journey to bomb Libyan aircraft shelters
By Richard Hartley-parkinson
Last updated at 12:40 PM on 21st March 2011
Comments (55) Add to My Stories
Pilots in the cockpit for a stamina-sapping 25-hour mission
They dropped 45 satellite-guided bombs weighing 2,000lbs each

Here is the link to the flight plan and above content.
Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Now is the time to deny ignorance folks. The information speaks for itself, look at most of the dates.. The only thing I am still looking up is the Australia incident. I believe it is a seperate incident not connected. The flight plan and all of the countries(except Australia) listed in the posters are near the flight plan. The B-2's are capable of subsonic flight. This is not HAARP, earthquakes, or anything else. This will be the last post I make of this explained noise. If you do not wish to look at the evidence, then you are full of wishfull thinking.

Laugh, question, belittle, mock me, say it isn't this, or that, I will not reply. But the evidence is there.

Sincerely, LJ01.

EDIT: The flash of light was coincidental lightning. Nothing to do with the aircraft.
edit on 23-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sonic boom from a B-2 bomber. Lost link sorry. I had several windows open. It is in there somewhere.

Stealth bomber photographed breaking sound barrier
A stealth bomber is frozen in time as it breaks the sound barrier during a test flight above the Californian desert.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b654e98ee227.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a F-18, but listen after it passes.
www.youtube.com...

I know I said the above post was my last, but I cannot let it go. Sorry.

This is it right here. Start at 18 seconds. Listen to the aircraft in flight. I do not hink this is even subsonic. Amplify louder for that. I am sure now.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: no link

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I don't have time to read all the thread but feel I should say the Tibet cave does sound like Jupiter.

Also, the rumbling does sound like a jet engine, but it is prolonged and doesn't fade like a jet engine.

Here's a recording of a Harrier, hovering.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I just posted something similar with the sounds of planes.

I also know planes and the rumbling does sound like aircraft, though also knowing planes, the anomaly was more the lack of fading and prolonged sound though I guess if there were that many planes continuously then it would be prolonged, this deosn't tie exactly with the reports we are getting here from the scale of the Libyan offensive / defensive but then again who believes all of it anyhow.

I believe there is more going on than MSM is suggesting and likely that this is part of a larger plan for presence in the gulf and surrounding areas.

I believe covering the skies when these aircraft are in action is also part of the plan, as is the smoky haze and deliberate weather.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This sound reminds me of the sound track from the movie War of the Worlds...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by prolific
Don't forget Flagler county in FL.
Second line?

Indeed. That's where I'm at, and I definitely experienced something strange...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am looking forward to the possible reasoning for these sounds happening in OZ as we are not in the bomber flight path as far as i am aware

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Could very likely be a "Hypersonic Boom" - scram jets and intercontinental missiles.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen83
Could very likely be a "Hypersonic Boom" - scram jets and intercontinental missiles.

The sound that I heard didn't fade away. I have heard many jets (I live near an impact test site, they used to fly over my house a few times a day up to a few years ago www.globalsecurity.org... ) and what I heard was not a jet. Of the (literally) hundreds of low flying fighter jets, NOT ONCE has the ground rumbled like this. NOT ONCE has the air moved in a "pulsating" fashion (see below). To put this off as a jet is ludicrous, and frankly it's insulting.

The morning I heard/felt the sound/rumble, my windows were open. Everyone knows that when you have your windows open in your house, any slight disturbance can cause the curtains to sway or even blow wildly...opening a door, a breeze, we all know this list. When the "rumble" was taking place, the curtains were moving very briskly, but the range of motion was only about 6 inches or so. They moved back and forth for a good 30 seconds, then the sound was gone.

Things going through my mind in the moment::
1))I live in a rural area, on a dirt road...lots of semi's go by all day long. They make a loud noise, but it is metallic sounding, and very distinctive (I've lived here for close to 20 years).
__This rumble was almost "smooth" sounding, more a "thud" than a "smack".
2))The jet thing. A fighter jet (IMO) is an instantly recognizable sound. It has a very obvious attack and decay, and when they fly low like they used to, it can be almost deafening. Also, I have never felt any sort of air disturbance from a jet flying just above the pines here, which might be 70 feet tall.
__This rumble had no attack or decay, was accompanied by air disturbance, and was
relatively low volume.
3))I have large dogs. When they run outside near the house, I can hear the vibrations inside. Both canines were inside at the time of the rumble.
edit on 3/23/2011 by ChaosComplex because: oops

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This thread was suppost to be a map of the strange sound phenomenon from around the world i only see a map of the USA

So....does anyone care to make a map of all the strange sound phenomenon over the world using an actual map of the world & ATS & other sightings/hearings, i know it would be abit time consuming but it would be cool to see, i would do one my self but i don't have much time on my hands at the mo.... really would be cool tho as there have been loads more in the past few days from all over the world if nobody is on it i'll try and get one done this weekend

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I just wanted to report that my wife and I also experienced the rumble. We are in Boise, Idaho. I don't remember exactly when it happened, but it was a good 3 months ago or so. It was the middle of the day because she was at work and I was home, which are about 2 miles apart. The rumbling sound ended up lasting about 20 minutes, like the others. I did go outside and looked for a jet or something, but the skies were clear.

I'd forgotten all about it until I ran into some threads on ATS, and was shocked to find out that it's been happening elsewhere.
edit on 23-3-2011 by thepixelgarden because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join