It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
One ATS Member : I'm a hearing a strange noise that could pretty much be anything!
ATS Follower 1 : Me too!
ATS Follower 2 : I also heard a strange noise, but it was about 2 years ago. Somethings up.
ATS Follower 3 : WOW! As I typed this I heard the same noise!

I'll deny ignorance to the day I die.

Yeah, it's this kind of stuff that makes me wonder if i"m wasting my time on this. I originally only planned on plotting those few really strange and recent cases but it just keeps blowing up. I don't have the time needed to keep up with this and since there is no way of knowing who is being truthful and who isn't.................i'm beginning to wonder if I should continue.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

I live in Waterbury,Ct I was up late playing Blk Ops and i felt my house moving,so I opened up my window and just heard a weird wirling sound in the air,..i was so stunned that I wasnt thinking of grabing my phone and recording it,i was thinking more like calling the family making sure they ok then it stop,.other people from the neighborhood was also looking out,im as puzzled as you.........

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgieporgy

Originally posted by Kryties
Please change the title of this thread to "heard around the U.S." as the content seems to only include the U.S. - despite many people reporting the noise heard around the WORLD.

F.Y.I. - The U.S. is not 'The World'.

It's just like calling something "World Series Baseball" when in fact it only encompasses American players and teams.
edit on 22/3/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

My sentiments exactly.

You people need to get over your paranoia about americans and go read my responses to that!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

I live in the on the appalachians and have not heard anything out of the ordinary. South side, though. Franklin,nc

link   
Everybody are mad because of the hole US = the world but the OP explained it pretty well I think. I'm more woried about the fact that the sounds may be anything.

Like Vandettas said:

Originally posted by Vandettas
One ATS Member : I'm a hearing a strange noise that could pretty much be anything!
ATS Follower 1 : Me too!
ATS Follower 2 : I also heard a strange noise, but it was about 2 years ago. Somethings up.
ATS Follower 3 : WOW! As I typed this I heard the same noise!

I'll deny ignorance to the day I die.

link   
Just "what I hear" when I listen to the 2 videos with the sound--

1.) sounds like a oil well pump, whatever,--the thing above ground that pumps up an down (could there be any drilling done in underground tunnels?)

2.) sounds also like a train rumbling along underground (thinking of all the underground tunnels that are interconnected)

link   

thankyou and I did not mean to generalise all americans I will be very interested to see the full map when completed and do realise the significance of this and your locality to the new Madrid fault line and the san andreas fault not only that yellow stone also was a very interesting thread on here to do with oil companies drilling in the mantel and the salt dome very worrying indeed for the residents of america

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I heard a rumbling sound and the ground shake at about 1:30AM in Sweetwater, TN on last Thursday (3/17) I believe. I woke up my wife and she noticed it as well. Sweetwater is a small town at the base of the Smokies. I looked on the USGS site for seismic activity and nothing showed up which I thought was strange.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Perhaps a conspiracy website was not the best place to start this thread.

Maybe you should bring this up on another large, more level headed forum...
You would have your work cut out for you.

This is just a suggestion, but it would seem like a wise decision to continue with the original map, so as to rule out any errors.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

When was the Massachusetts sound? It is where I live and I heard and felt the vibration not to long ago a week or two maybe. I will keep my sense alert to any new vibes!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Oh so now we're paranoid...about you?!?

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Viracocha

Its pretty much compressed air locking down towards the ground,but from where cuz there was no report on heavy winds

This happend a week and a half ago
edit on 03/12/2012 by R3MYxISxBRUTAL because: Needed to include

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I am in Ontario and I am sure I heard this as well. I was asleep and I thought it was thunder at first and I realized that it sounded like a huge engine...like a plane flying over really close but it took about 8 mins to go past which I thought was really weird and then really hard rain followed.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That map looks almost exactly the same as the one where the compasses are off. I'm sure someone in all these pages already said this. Just wanted to add my vote.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgieporgy

Oh so now we're paranoid...about you?!?

Wow. Just wow.

Yes, absolutely. I've said many times in this thread that i'm WORKING ON THE MAP and that it's not done yet and that i'm plotting them AS PEOPLE COME HERE AND POST THEM! Geez, you want to be included so bad that you'll accuse me of leaving out the rest of the world before the rest of the world has even come here to add their events. The map is public. Be my guest and add them yourself. Or go start your own. Don't come over here and be a whiny baby over this while i'm taking time out of my day to even put this together for everyone.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisapizza63

I am in Ontario and I am sure I heard this as well. I was asleep and I thought it was thunder at first and I realized that it sounded like a huge engine...like a plane flying over really close but it took about 8 mins to go past which I thought was really weird and then really hard rain followed.

Just so everyone knows, it won't be easy to plot an accurate map if I don't get exact locations. At least narrow it down to your city and if you don't want to do it publicly, you can u2u me. Lots of people are sending me u2u's of their events.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Under Water please update the map and add Lat 41.3200, Lng -73.7700 to the list. It is in the Eastern Edge of New York State bordering Connecticut. It is in line between the New Jersey and Massachusetts points. The sound last for more than ten minutes and definitely is not a commercial airliner. Thought it had something to do with the new Weather System that his been slamming NY. I guess not.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcat99
Add Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK to the map as well

Give me details please, date, time, how long it lasted, if the ground shook too, and describe the sound. I'm not going to just add places with no info.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Waterbury,Ct....at 1a.m to 2a.m well my house was moving so I guess the ground was too,and it made a wirling sound
edit on 03/12/2012 by R3MYxISxBRUTAL because: Had to include

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In light of the number of member replies reporting the noise significantly out-weighing the number of actual recordings, I remain rather skeptical.

With all due respect, without audio-visual recordings as substantiating evidence, this map could essentialyl be locating a pattern of bovine stoolers.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join