It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Here is a map of the Earth's fault lines, which seem to correlate with all of the areas mentioned around the world:

2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
As i mentioned in the other thread I witnessed this event Sunday 3/20 between 1 and 2 pm in Orlando Florida for about 20-30 min.

Edit to add: clear skies but I saw nothing out of the ordinary visually.
edit on 22-3-2011 by tdatreefrog because: Added date and report of visual phenomenon

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ljonesyuk

I'm a good 15 -20 miles from fairford. Having served in the British Army for 7 years I can say that this wasn't an aircraft noise.

It sounds like a v high wind in the high atmosphere. Strange

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Top Hat Boy

As I have the upmost respect for the armed forces I shall therefore take your word for it.
Have you heard the something like the B2 first hand and could it not be that the aircraft were in transit thus not bang on the air base?
Ive not heard this 'noise' , Im just trying to post the most 'logical' answer as you are so close to an air base that is used during times like these by some heavy duty weaponary.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Great......it runs right into the fault where I live. Yippey. Not.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by renegadeloser

No ley lines through the Appalachians, there's one near the middle of the Atlantic tho.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

No. It doesn't.
That is just a crass generalization.
There have been many reports both here and the other threads from all over the globe posted and discussed.
What it does show is that the poster who made the map which only shows the U.S. (which I'll assume is the cause of your post) has not yet bothered to make a map of other nations, quite possibly because he wanted to stick with a region he is familiar with.
But honestly I don't know his reasons for not doing so.
We have the U2U function available to us, feel free to ask him.
edit on 3/22/2011 by dethduck because: Proofreading

edit on 3/22/2011 by dethduck because: Same as before, Swype sucks at text prediction

I am well aware of the reports and all the other threads being discussed. I was not referring to those. That is why I posted this comment in this thread. This thread that is titled in a way that would lead you to believe that it is a map of the strange sound heard around the world. It is certainly not.

I am referring to the map. Many people are jumping in, lining this up with plates and believe this is connected to earthquakes. Many people don't realise that this event is occuring in places that are not located on plates. Many people like to wear blinkers.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl

Here is a map of the Earth's fault lines, which seem to correlate with all of the areas mentioned around the world:

2.bp.blogspot.com...

No it doesn't.

What do you mean by 'It seems to correlate'

Its very simple. Does it correlate? Yes or no. Or is a case, we would like it to correlate so it will prove a theory I have come up with???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ljonesyuk

Maybe it is a b2. I've never heard one. I'll keep an ear out !!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This Loud Noise Was Heard In Washington State As Well !!, Anyone Know What It Was ???

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I live in the UK for a few years last year my wife and I actually heard this noise and felt throughout the afternoon the house literally trembled a little.
at the time we talked about what was happening and we concluded that it could be several planes passing over the city since there is an airport nearby but past few days it happened again.

Even this year at the beginning of January we heard the same noise and the strange thing is that it always happens when the sky is overcast.

After watching this video on youtube & www.youtube.com... and these recent threads on this noise really realized it might be something valid to investigate since it is happening worldwide.

my location is East Yorkshire,Humberside, England

edit on 2011 by BenoV because: the location

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Guys i have two ideas what it could be, the first is our buddys at haarp doing their best to trigger an earthquake. the repeated rumbling is focused radio waves. and my other guess is its the coming alien invasion and these are cloaked ships getting in place. Watch war of the worlds the tom cruise one, remember its a strange storm with strange sounds and then flashes of thunderless lightning. Yeah yeah its a movie right? remember the elite always use predictive programming to tell us whats in store...movies and tv is their main brainwasher. they dont call tv "programming" for nothing. and recently we had battle los angeles to give us a clue what they are going to do. I mean just watch any random day of history channel you will see tons of shows on aliens and ufos as if its REAL history. They are preparing to reveal themselves . This is why the govts of the world want gun control, UK, australia are completely disarmed. many other nations dont have very many guns in the hands of civilians. The elite are all about culling the population. i think it will be one type of aliens and they will attack us, many deaths but a 2nd race of aliens will show up as our "saviors" but first the elite wants lots of dead people so disarming us is the way to go because we CAN fight back. So get guns and ammo NOW. Jesus even said at Luke 22:36 "even if you have to sell your outer garment get a sword" (why i say there will be two types of aliens one good one bad is so you then really believe in aliens)

**sorry im gonna get biblical**
The bible in the book of daniel, god tells daniel to seal up the last scroll of whats coming, its a big secret. The book of revelation tells us that in these days there would be great signs and wonders in the heavens (in this context it means space/sky above) And in 2nd thessalonians Paul talks about the coming antichrist and that before he comes there would have to be a massive falling away of christianity. Now you might think that "well yeah in this day of evolution teaching and the wickedness of so many people theres not alot of christians" but think about this...
what would cause an earthwide fall of religion? answer? Aliens. if "other" creatures from far away came and said "we created you using DNA we are your god" (by the way this is what history channel is pushing with their "programming") then people of every religion would drop their bibles, their buddhas, their crosses etc. Because most people only believe what they can see, hear, and touch.

No doubt about it you can HEAR these strange rumblings that you have NEVER heard before...when you hear it you know its eerie, it makes your hair stand up on the back of your neck.

So back to thessalonians 2 this is very important because it talks of the antichrist who i believe will be an extraterrestrial. Too many people are expecting the antichrist who will have immense power will be a "human" man. God says in the bible he will send a strong delusion on the world that will test the faith of his real followers, this delusion will be so great it will even trick good christians and it hints members of your own houshold will become your enemy...what can cause this? well you might stick to your faith in god, your brother who didnt believe in god in the first place fully believes in these aliens because he can see them so you sticking still to the invisible god are seen as a real threat. and big problems will arise out of this. so heres my guess as to what will happen

Yes this is crazy i know its my discernment and repeated praying and knowledge of reading the bible multiple times that i come to this hypothesis...i could be wrong of course, im just human. But heres what my conscience is telling me what burns inside me: The aliens will arrive and will proclaim themselves gods. Many will fall for this deception...these aliens are actually wicked angels who have materialized into fleshly bodies angels can take on the form of any creature. . Religion will fall. Those who stick to their faith will be heavily persecuted and hated. The leader of these aliens will be very powerful, he will perform cures and healings...saying jesus was one of them. This leader is the antichrist.

this is how it will be i believe
edit on 22-3-2011 by getoffmylawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

thinking submarine with airbags and parachute for emergency landings, with a gyroscope with shock absorption for the seating and sleeping chambers, so if things start to spin and twist, can go with the flo and handle any gfoce hopefully!
edit on 22-3-2011 by earthinhabitant because: changed

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ISis12RA12ELohim

bmorebirdflu52
all over Md. im on eastern shore and underwater added me to the map. were are the other md locations at. i just keep seeing Md, I use to live near aborden proving grounds and the rumble is deep like a bomb but not that ryhtmic. im curoius to know what parts of maryland. central or western or eastern. i live 5 to 6 hrs away from the mountains. im 3 hrs east from bmore. thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Top Hat Boy

I didn't think they were using Fairford as an active airbase nowadays - just used for RIAT (PS a FRIAT member here

)

link   
If someone has a map of all areas in the world affected by this phenomenon could they please start a new thread
so that all non-USA members/readers can see a map that is relevant to the area where they live too. (No point just posting it on this thread as most people will not know that the map is on page 15 or whatever). Would be greatly appreciated, thanks

link   
I am well aware of the reports and all the other threads being discussed. I was not referring to those. That is why I posted this comment in this thread. This thread that is titled in a way that would lead you to believe that it is a map of the strange sound heard around the world. It is certainly not.

I am referring to the map. Many people are jumping in, lining this up with plates and believe this is connected to earthquakes. Many people don't realise that this event is occuring in places that are not located on plates. Many people like to wear blinkers.

i aggre i live 6 hrs east of mountaiuns and 12 hrs from fault line, plus i live at sea level. cant have basements so it cant be drilling.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by getoffmylawn

And then what? When will the real christ make a return after the anti-christ is on Earth?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

christ will eventually appear and destroy this fake.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by getoffmylawn
They are preparing to launch an attack. This is why the govts of the world want gun control, UK, australia are completely disarmed. many other nations dont have very many guns in the hands of civilians. The elite are all about culling the population.

And that's a bad thing????
hell lets all run around with AK47's.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join