It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zipcode80013

No doubt...
That noise was really trippin' me out for a while...
Glad everyone is safe now...
Goodnight...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
bluebeam is calibrated and ready to go

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Its B2B Bombers leaving for Lybia

www.youtube.com...

Mystery solved

Deny fear/ignorance

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhizPhiz
reply to post by Magnus47

However, it can still be explained as a busted transformer in a power line (out of sight from the camera), sparking because it's getting shaken by the vibrating ground beneath it.
That is true. But that would imply they stopped the boring machine after they realized they took out a transformer. Which would also mean they'd need to start the machine up again if they want to continue the tunnel. So if this theory is correct, chances are the people that filmed that event will hear the same sound again at some point.

Turns out I hadn't watched that video all the way to the end. You're right... the tunnel boring theory doesn't work so well for a sound that fades quickly away at the same time a flash of light occurs.

But I still say it's a viable theory for the mechanical sounds, like in the video below. Remember, we're dealing with two types of reports; there are some reports of a constant rumbling, and others of a rhythmic metallic grinding.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Just looks like the flightpath up the east coast heading to Europe/Africa with a possible stop off at the U.S Airbase in Greenland for refuelling.
en.wikipedia.org...
Multiple aircraft with staggered take off times could easily stretch out a rumble for quite some distance.

Either that or the worlds about to implode or E.T is plotting our devastating end.....my moneys on the flightpath.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Here's the HAARP map

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02

However, it can still be explained as a busted transformer in a power line (out of sight from the camera), sparking because it's getting shaken by the vibrating ground beneath it.
That is true. But that would imply they stopped the boring machine after they realized they took out a transformer. Which would also mean they'd need to start the machine up again if they want to continue the tunnel. So if this theory is correct, chances are the people that filmed that event will hear the same sound again at some point.

I don't know if I missed it but why are they boring tunnels?

Because they are not decorated of course!

A few paintings, a potted plant here and there...and they'll be perfect.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Yeah, that video definitely sounds more like what I would expect a tunnel boring machine to sound like. I also noticed it was uploaded last year, so it's not really a part of this newer sound phenomena. I believe the sound in the other video is too loud to be a tunnel boring machine, the rumbling also sounds more "natural", like it's not generated by a machine.

EDIT: So in other words, I have now changed my opinion about this being a tunnel boring machine.

edit on 22-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I found this about Tectonic plate but don't know how to embed images.

If you look at it there are black lines that are labeled as unknown or activity uncertain. Hmm and it does line up better with the map by under world.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
This thread has got very funny now. It just shows how many people think the U.S. is the entire world and nowhere else really exists.

edit on 22-3-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

No. It doesn't.
That is just a crass generalization.
There have been many reports both here and the other threads from all over the globe posted and discussed.
What it does show is that the poster who made the map which only shows the U.S. (which I'll assume is the cause of your post) has not yet bothered to make a map of other nations, quite possibly because he wanted to stick with a region he is familiar with.
But honestly I don't know his reasons for not doing so.
We have the U2U function available to us, feel free to ask him.
edit on 3/22/2011 by dethduck because: Proofreading

edit on 3/22/2011 by dethduck because: Same as before, Swype sucks at text prediction

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Originally posted by jlafleur02

I don't know if I missed it but why are they boring tunnels?

Because they are not decorated of course!

A few paintings, a potted plant here and there...and they'll be perfect.
Haha.

Ask yourself this: if secret compartments of the Government have the ability to build these awesome underground facilities, why wouldn't they? There are so many advantages to having secret underground facilities. In fact, some aren't even secret. You're only fooling yourself if you believe these massive underground facilities and tunnel networks don't exist. I really hope to see the inside of one such facility within my life time, it would be awesome.

edit on 22-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
just a thought. Does the line that these reports seems to be falling on correspond to a known and documented "ley line"?

I had to look up "ley lines" but one of the first links mentioned The Georgia Guidestones (which is a whole other creepy topic of its own!) It's a bizarre monument by an unknown person, and tells what the world 'ought to be like.' One of the links went to Ron Paul's "Daily Paul" website, and this is a direct quote from that:

Another interesting point to make is: The Georgia Guidestones are located along "Ley Lines", that connect Washington DC, Philadelphia PA, and Stone Henge.

Link to source

Also... I live in Oconee County, SC and heard what sounded like a very distant clanging of metal together-- towards the NE. It was faint, but somehow I felt in my bones that it was really, really loud, but just so far away that it came off as a faint, distant sound. Also, I've heard many "tones" some are very deep, some very high-pitched. These are also faint.

Thought: It looked like there was water (rivers, etc.) along or near the noisy stuff. Could it be possible that there is a slight 'pulling away' while rotating of the eastern seaboard, such that the riverbeds give a little so that a major quake has for now been avoided? The sounds I hear sometimes could be 'rock against rock.' This also could explain the compass anomalies of late. (Heck, if the land mass you're on rotates a bit, of course where you thought was due North will seem to have moved!)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

Nice find.
That lines up really well.
Makes me think my earlier speculation about tectonic stresses from an expanding magma layer might be plausible.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

www.wctv.tv...

I was just looking this type of thing on youtube, there is some other things there you might want to see.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have heard something weird here in Iceland too. It sounds like a long train going by the house but, there are no trains in Iceland. When the volcano went off we didn´t even hear that because it was three hours from our home. So, this is strange.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
I have heard something weird here in Iceland too. It sounds like a long train going by the house but, there are no trains in Iceland. When the volcano went off we didn´t even hear that because it was three hours from our home. So, this is strange.

which my previous post will account for ....

Originally posted by ljonesyuk
Just looks like the flightpath up the east coast heading to Europe/Africa with a possible stop off at the U.S Airbase in Greenland for refuelling.
en.wikipedia.org...
Multiple aircraft with staggered take off times could easily stretch out a rumble for quite some distance.

Either that or the worlds about to implode or E.T is plotting our devastating end.....my moneys on the flightpath.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Rumble noise heard in Gloucester Uk 10:40. This noise seemed to have man made Cadance

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Top Hat Boy
Rumble noise heard in Gloucester Uk 10:40. This noise seemed to have man made Cadance

RAF Fairford
en.wikipedia.org...

RAF Fairford (IATA: FFD, ICAO: EGVA) is a Royal Air Force station in Gloucestershire, England. It is a standby airfield, not in everyday use. Its most prominent use in recent years has been as an airfield for United States Air Force B-52s during the 2003 Iraq War, Operation Allied Force in 1999, and the first Gulf War in 1991. It is "the USAF's main bomber airfield in the European theatre".[1]

edit on 22-3-2011 by ljonesyuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe interesting

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Is this the same noise they heard in New Zealand?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join