It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard around the world.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+137 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I posted this on a different thread but i'd like to expand on it. From that thread, I started maping the locations of the strange sounds people posted about. The map is unfinished but looking at how several of the events are lining up on the map, I'm compelled to make a new one with more info. If anyone wants to add their event to the map, i need the exact location and time it happened, and how long it lasted. Most of the ones on this map lasted between 20 and 30 minutes and some said the ground was vibrating also. Many of them thought it was a tornado and several of them saw flashes of light in the sky as well. Any details you can tell me would help and i'll color code the events on the map.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac2cd3fe417d.jpg[/atsimg]
This is a screenshot of how far I got on this map so far. Notice how the majority of the events are lining up, as though something were traveling down that line?
edit on 21-3-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

its not just in the states there are reports of the same noise in the UK

EDIT: and in Canada, i wonder are we to hear more of these noises before long people will be assuming they are ufos hiding out in the clouds waiting to take over, just like project blubeam.
edit on 21-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
do you have a link to the louisiana sounds? havent heard anything about them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think yellowstone is cooking up personally.

Jamie

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It seems to coincide with the major weather fronts that were clashing from extreme cold and warm temperatures. Along that line, one area was around 75 degrees while a few miles north were experiencing 30 degrees. There is the theory that the 2 fronts smashing each other caused this vibrational echo, but I don't buy it personally. If your map is accurate then there are areas where there were no jet stream contrasts of temperatures.

Either way I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of what the real causes of these were. Good effort, and I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Awesome work Under Water. S & F!

I cannot help but wonder if the story about Harmonic Tremors in Arkansas was in direct correlation with the Japanese earthquake...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above post you have several very knowledgeable ATS members quite frankly "freaking out". So, nothing happens in North America, but right on the heels of this post comes the Japan 9.0 earthquake. Seems a stretch, but with so very much out there on this subject that we do not know I still wonder about it.

Could this be another example?

I suppose time will tell soon enough.

Peace.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Hessling because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

I know it's not just in the states, this is just a close screenshot of the map. I chose this section because this was where most of the events were and they seem to make a pattern.

link   
Don't forget Flagler county in FL.
Second line?

link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Woopsy, sorry wrong button

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think there was another rumbling in Seattle area a few weeks ago too.....
This is shaping up to be a great mystery!
Keep the plots comming!
S&F for you, my friend......s

link   
reply to post by MartyMcFly

It was somewhere in this thread:
link
within the first 7 pages. don't remember the exact page it was on.
I was just going by members posts.

link   
i thought there was supposed to be one in florida also? i live in Louisiana and havent heard it here yet. im pretty much in the middle. if i do ill be sure to give you a shout!

link   

Didn't the other thread relate to rumblings in 2009 ? Or has there been an event of similar scale in the last 24 hours over in the US ?

Clarification please

link   
This is sooo odd.... When I listened to the Florida one, it sounded almost like a jet but then there were two flashes of light and I too like the woman taping thought it was lightening.... The line is even more disturbing... Maybe if everyone that has knowledge of the events were to put them up, then we could see that it is making a pattern of some sort across the globe.

link   
What time of day? I probably didn't catch it if it did happen here in Florida. I woke up at 1 pm and well, I could sleep through a tornado if I was already deep in sleep. LOL.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

9:30am last Friday.
edit on 21-3-2011 by prolific because: am

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
oh and any chance you could give some date or times or something? maybe see which way it is headed?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nice work Under Water, S&F...

Do we know for each case how long they lasted?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

i believe it is also however i doubt these noises are caused by Yellowstone since they dont come up on the seismographs unless they do and we are being told we arent yet i doubt that also since amateurs have seismographs set up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join