It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple under fire for 'gay conversion' app

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Abrihetx

You didn't have sexual feelings that young. I still don't buy it. Something didn't go right. I don't know you and who knows right. The few girls I went to school with that ended up gay, one's father abused her, one was very very unsttractive and started getting attention from this much older even uglier woman. That sounds horrible but she got no attention from guys. The other was very attractive and married a man that neglects her in every way. She told me that after a while she met a woman online and they began hanging out and through lonliness they hooked up. Something somewhere goes wrong. Kinda like the butterfly effect. A man I worked with years ago was gay, not openly but admittedly. He was betrayed by his wife and he said he could look at no other woman again, it was a trust issue.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Don't be ridiculous and don't put words in my mouth. Stupidity was all you just posted. I DO NOT support murder period. I do not hate anyone. Why do I have to hate you to disagree with you? I have said that I think homosexuality is unnatural. That does not = I hate you. Get it straight.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Why would you grow beard when it brings only problems with shaving it? I mean, you do not have beard until puberty, thats what its for. That gives us more than a decade to choose if we want to grow the beard or not. If you have grown beard, whether you choose to admit it or not something went wrong somewhere along the way. A bald hairless man pissed you off, abuse of some kind, something went wrong, you were not born with a beard.

See?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Now there you go too. Mods will be notified. Conversation is over for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

Your ignorance is astounding.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

Those who support what this app is and what its trying to do just don't get it and I've seen enough of these threads to know that they never will.

The intent of this app is vile.

The only reason people have a problem with Homosexuality is because that hatred is -taught-, this app is an tool of bigotry.

Its akin to app to change your ethnicity or an app to teach you to beat your spouse into submission.

For shame.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Helmkat because: That and They are not the same

link   
reply to post by Maslo

That made no sense whatsoever. What does a beard have to do with homosexuality? What does it have to do with anything?

link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by johngtr

Notify the mods, i made very valid points,
i made one " joke" post and if they remove it that is fine.

Have a nice day, hope you see "straight" ( pun ) soon.

Peace and love
( not in a gay way though because that would be unnatural
,)
" ironic sarcasm "

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by johngtr

Thank Baal, I was tired of hearing your homophobic rhetoric anyway...

link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

I get that your experiences have led you to believe what you believe. All I am saying is that it is not the case with everyone. From what I am told (and I do believe them) I am very attractive. I get attention from plenty of men and women. I have broken quite a few male hearts (unintentionally). No bad relationships at all. I have never been abused and have always been respected because I carry myself in such a way that demands it. That is my experience and it is as normal to me as yours is to you.

link   
reply to post by Helmkat

The intent of the app is not vile, it is not hatred. It is just an app, period. If you don't like it don't use it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka
reply to post by WhizPhiz

No one is trying to "claim" anything... It's a scientific fact that we are born with our sexual orientation.

Every pervert, regardless of pervision, will claim that "they were born that way". Why? Somehow that justifies their poor choices of fulfilling their loathful desires. Whining, "we just can't help ourselves".

Anyone who disagrees is relagated to the homophobe catagory. It's not a fear of perverts...it's more like a disgust. Rather than take stock of their disgusting practices they respond, "God made me this way". There is no end to what perverts will do to justifying their repugnant acts.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Helmkat

The intent of the app is not vile, it is not hatred. It is just an app, period. If you don't like it don't use it.

The intent of a homosexual is not vile, it is not sinful. It's just a sexual orientation, period. If you don't like it don't have anything to do with it.

link   
reply to post by romanmel

The fact that you equate homosexuality with perversion IS HOMOPHOBIA!

Homosexuality is not "perverted". PERIOD!

link   
You people can spout out your rhetoric all you want on here, using words like hatred, bigot, judge not, stupid, uneducated, liar, but in the end it appears that the pro gay side is the side showing hatred. You are really an angry crowd. All of this hatred in this thread over an Iphone app. My goodness.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

The intent is sinful and the action is unnatural. Been discussed to death.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Maslo

That made no sense whatsoever. What does a beard have to do with homosexuality? What does it have to do with anything?

It was an analogy to show that even if sexual development in children begins at puberty, it may be predetermined long before, and also that whether it is predetermined by genes or influenced by the environment, it is not a choice in either case.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join