It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What happened to the intellectual half of ATS? I remember the board specifically to solve puzzles and decode. I have yet to find this board again (I fear it has been torn down). All of the boards that were used to not just debate and yell and troll one another have since vanished since my being on ATS. This is a new username of course, I misplaced my old one. Yet still, everything I remember about ATS years ago has changed, and I don't know if it's for the better...

We NEED the puzzles and decoding board. We need the math and science board. It was the only time I had "fun" doing something that would normally make my head hurt. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Nice to see you back. They was a cypher here yesterday on a thread. If I can locate it I will add it to this post.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swouehiylle

I think that this issue is very important and should be discussed in an independent board.

this issue is already solved in most conspiracy part of this site.

but I think that it would be hard to find the true decoder and would get out of hand and control.

like UFO there would be lots of threads and less evidence and there is no connection between what is discussed generally.
edit on 21/3/11 by hmdphantom because: change mind

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've also visited thread after thread after thread...There is soo much flaming and hate in general. I remember when religious topics didn't start a war in a thread, but rather, people asked questions to become better aquainted with other's beliefs and points of view. This used to be a site of knowledge and the quest for it...not arguing and "trying to sound smarter than the rest". I am dissapointed...Why go out of your way to be to flame or bash something? Why not just learn about it? WHY.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
My thought would be the Govt. Shills being used all over the internet as a means to instill doubt and frustration.

Easiest way to take down a site is from within. Get people so frustrated that they move on to other areas of the net.

I can't imagine TPTB liking this site too much so that's my guess.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So have all of the boards basically gone to hell in a haybasket? I'm disapointed man..Lol.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Swouehiylle

I am not telling you this. I am saying that some people do not have any proof for what they say and some times they don't reason. they just feel that they should say some thing or they should quote some irrelevant issue.

as I am typing this and as you are reading means that you believe you are doing the right job for being on ATS .

top topics

join