It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Detector kit goes mainstream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Edmund Scientific one of the oldest companies of it's type now offers a Ufo Detector Kit for only $99 USD...
See it here
the product info says

Be the first to identify an unidentified flying object with this kit. The UFO Detector is designed to sense magnetic and electromagnetic disturbances and will signal their presence by flashing an LED and beeping an alarm. Its elegantly designed transparent plastic case is a handsome sculptured conversation piece that reveals the high tech electronics inside the case, making it an intriguing addition to your desk, bookcase, or dresser. The assembly of this detector requires soldering electric components and gluing plastic parts. Requires a 9V lithium battery, not included. Size: 3 ¼”dia. by 5 ¾” tall. Uses 9V lithium battery (not included).

In light of alien invasion of LA, and the second, Mars stealing Moms from Earth. everyone should have one of these bad boys!!!
edit on 21-3-2011 by DaddyBare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Not to mention some of the amazing info spewed out in the movie PAUL, which is a must download....er I mean see....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

well, in all honesty, i read what it does and it claims to detect electro magnetic anomolys in the atmosphere so they arnt selling you a load of BS it actualy does do something

but do alien spacecraft emmit electromagnetic waves??.................damn thing could go off when you turn on your comp or older tv set!!! LOL or electric razor or ANYTHING that emmits an electromagnetic signal

geeze!! just drive around with it in your car and it wont shut up!!!LOL

sounds like a scam to me!!

be safe people

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This is about as weird as orgon energy deflector thingies and those PowerBalance bands.

I want one.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Some assembly required...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hmm, while it sounds neat. Wouldn't it also pick up the elctromagnetic waves from your house....or any other source of electricity like the ones ghost hunters use do. Its pretty much the same thing that electrical workers use too, the only difference between them are the names of what they are used for. In this case "UFO".

But......for only $99.00 it would be a fun kit for electronics students to build.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Very Nice . And as added protection............

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is a massive ripoff, $7 worth of components, and some Plastic housing. for $99.

i say DIY and save $80

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
This is a massive ripoff, $7 worth of components, and some Plastic housing. for $99.

i say DIY and save $80

Could you build one up to the spec of the original, if so could you please post a picture of it,cheers;

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Be the first to identify an unidentified flying object with this kit.

How does it "identify" the object...?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by viperdave
geeze!! just drive around with it in your car and it wont shut up!!!LOL

sounds like a scam to me!!

be safe people

I agree. My radar detector always goes off near banks and other heavily secured buildings.
This thing does sound like a scam. Wait... I will rephrase. This IS a scam.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Would be a cool conversation piece, but for $99??

$5 worth of parts and...Assembly required??

new topics

top topics

join