It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is kinda stupid...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
this sounds kinda stupid but I could not ever figure it out, I even tried to google it. Anyway, has anyone ever done that stupid thing where you stick 6 pencils together erasers go together and ask questions and it actually move? like if the answer was yes they would move inward etc I tried this before and it actually worked.. I can't remember whether the answers were correct or not and I do not believe this has anything to do with "higher powers" etc I was just curious as to how this works because I tried this with a few friends and neither of us moved the pencils, maybe it had something to do with magnetism? but then again it would only move after you asked questions so please if anybody has ever heard of this please either respond to this stupid sounding thread or u2u me thanks and please forgive me for the poor grammar.

[edit on 22-7-2004 by Stormlord]

[edit on 22-7-2004 by Stormlord]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
now i heard that before and i was interested so i tried but i wasnt sure how to hold the pencils

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
well you have to have two people and hold them in a rectangular shape like one person holds them |_| and other person has them same way except turned all the way around so the erasers are touching I can't find anything about it anywhere but I know tons of people that have tried it, very strange

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
......, yes that works. oh, and milton bradley just announced plans that they are going to upgrade the "magic spell machine" for their ouija boards to make them more powerfull.

updates to follow around may15,2035 at 5:30 pm....keep this channel open till then...

posted on Jul, 24 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Works the same way those ouija boards works. It's all in your head. Oh and maybe those pencils have to be sharpened.

top topics

join