It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World has had a collective nervous breakdown - My Last Post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ladies Gents Friends and Foes,

It is clear to me, that this world has finally snapped, and completely lost it's concept or reality. That indeed there can be no peace on this earth, and no recompense for the abuse that we have meted out on this planet. it is past that.

There is no end to the horror, dark and vile cruelty that we perform on each other everyday. Even to our level where the sickness of the few has infected the many. This has culminated in to the point, even here in ATS. but primarily in the real world, that you cannot be allowed to live your life in peace, without someone or something striving to do you wrong or harm.

I for one, have seen enough. And I cannot in good conscience continue this folly in the name of idle entertainment, as the feeling that are roused within demand, in response to this demand actions. Not the words that we do everyday.

I am not "taking the red pill" I have seen and learned too much for that. However I need to face the world with my eyes open, and unclouded by the clamor of the masses, if I am to cross over and through whatever is coming for us. It is not enough for mere speculation, but a sharp mind and brace heart, and to concentrate my energies into the correct place in these times of uncertainty and fear. in order that I may see through this to the beauty that truly does exist in this world. yet is masked.

Good luck to one and all, I hope you find what you are seeking. As as this thread sinks into the annals of ATS history, I pray you all do not let the mission to enlighten take over your lives to where enlightenment of the self turns to jaded obscurity.

I leave you with the words of 3 songs, to mull on.

Of Enlightenment in this world

Soulful Hope v Desperation

Of ATS

It has been a pleasure and pain playing with you all tonight

Yours,

Jakius Fogg

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
At the moment of enlightenment the Bhudda perceives nothing but suffering.

The entire world.
Mountains upon mountains of suffering.

It is precisely at this moment that many falter,
not realizing that suffering causes blindness,
in that one cannot perceive it when one is under it themselves.

So to percieve it fully means one thing.
You're it.

Congradulations.
And don't be Li Mu Bai and break off your training.
Because while it may pain you greatly to see and hear us,
it is exactly for that reason that we need you so much.

David Michael Grouchy II

Timestop 1:50

Timestop 1:50
edit on 21-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Have fun with that. You're saying the best way to getting to where you want is just turning off the road and maybe parking for a few years? People who take the red pill usually spit it back out once it starts to kick in, which defeats the whole purpose and becomes a waste of time if not seen through.
The red pill can be taken as a metaphor for a lesson needed to be learned. It's a step in evolution of the soul, which trickles down eventually to the physical body.

The world is a sick place, but it's also a place where anyone has a wide variety of choices. Like a virtual video game world, you can design your character to specific details that suit you, and you can interact with whoever you choose to. Despair is the food for the Darkside.... Do not feed the Darkside.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Good Luck My Friend...

I am going to try and hang around till the end, which by the way, isn't that much longer. Not the end of the world mind you, but the end of this age of illusion. I am going to try and wake up as many as possible that are able to be woken up.So, I'll just keep on negating the trolls, shills and nay-sayers here till things have come to a resolution....Take care...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Davidgrouchy is right...

Life is suffering - there are moments of "pleasure" but suffering is the only guarantee... there is no other possibility

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
While I have admired your posts here at ATS, all I can to you after what you wrote is....

THEY WIN!

Throwing in the towel is not how to deal with the feeling of being idle.

Think of all of the times in history when people could have quit when times were rough but didn't.... you may think things are bad, but they would likely be a lot worse had they not pushed on.

If this is your final post, than I wish you good luck sir!
ATS is always sad to lose one of its own.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

JakiusFogg,

Speaking as a noobie who has read several of your posts I'm hoping you'll reconsider. While your thoughts are clearly sincere I say this for strictly selfish reasons.

When I see a post by you on a thread, I automatically read it. If I read twenty of your posts and come away with the slightest iota of wisdom/insight from so much as one of them, then I thank you. Fact is, this has occurred already.

If you still decide to leave, then peace be with you.

If you stay, then I look forward to more of your posts.

H

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I can't say we ever crossed paths here, but for whatever it's worth I enjoyed some of your posts and point of view. I can't say I blame you, we all have a path that we must take. ATS is miniscul compared to the reality of our daily lives, and yes spending to much time on here leaves less time to take actual action. Great place to learn and accumulate knowledge, but not a place that's gonna matter when all hell brakes loose. Take care of yourself and may your destiny and path lead you to the truth. ...And remember, though the world is filled with hatred and violence, there really are good people out there still, who love, have compassion, and put themselves before others.
edit on 21-3-2011 by highfreq because: kant sbell

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I;m still here at the moment.

Thank you all for your words. By no means am I throwing in the towel. I just need a little time away from the screen the focus on my own life, purely for selfish reasons. In order so that I and my family can be prepared for whatever is coming.

Although the task that is performed here, by some excellent and scholarly people, is a noble one and one that must continue. It is moot in the fact that it only affects those that choose to view it.

I need to take some time to practice what I preach.

Peace to all, and newbie!!
look for the wisdom within, reject nothing, filter it with you heart, if it is true to you, it will sit and serve you well. Accept pureness of concept and clarity of thought. Stick true to it, let nought stop you or turn you aside. Until proven wrong, then bend like the trees in the forest.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Good luck too you Jakius! Oh and i'll see you on the other side!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think most of you are missing the point of the op.

What I take away from this is that with all the despair in the world, why do we use our comfortable distractions to look for some sort of "truth" or conspiracy when the most important things lie at our feet.

We should concentrate on bettering ourselves, spending time with family and helping our fellow man. That's what is most important. Seems to me that our fellow ATS member has taken the next step of personal realization.

We spend so much time trying to uncover the next big conspiracy against the human race, that maybe the search itself takes away from what we should be doing, and is the "conspiracy" in and of itself.

Good luck to you OP. I hope you found your groove in life. I myself have gravitated towards a new outlook on life.....something we all could use a little bit of.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

You have stumbled into dharma my friend.

Some also call it chapel perilous.

Life is suffering.

Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Perception is everything, remember that.

Take care,
Jordan

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
JF......

be well my friend. We will see if you choose to return and if not, we will see you on the other side. Take care.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Perception is everything, remember that.

Take care,
Jordan

Indeed , this is true. Time moves on and Spirit lives on . This is all I know anymore , but it is something that I am sure of. Be well JakiusFogg .

AMERICANTA - Native South American Pan-Flute Music

new topics

top topics

join