It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami/Earthquake caused by American Earthquake machine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's not like the Rockefeller group didn't own/provide the nuclear reactors that were compromised in Japan.

Ahem.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hey OP, i think it was allready said here that there are tons of threads about HAARP.
its interesting reading

i dont think HAARP can do this!! but lots of people here do

be safe people

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
could you guys take a look at the readings from the magnetic recording above japan on quake day

This image in itself says nothing.

1) there is no plausible connection between HAARP and the measured frequency, it could have been caused by anything.

2) it covers only 24 hours. We would need a longer time span to see any correlation, maybe the effect is natural and repeats itself every day while the earth makes one complete rotation. We need more such daily diagrams or a diagram over many months to be able to say anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Then there are also the related interconnected theories - chemtrails are spreading minerals to amplify the effects of HAARP for weather control.

Oh ...yeah sorry - weather control is another thing that HAARP is supposed to be able to do - someone alluded to it on the 1st page but wasn't very clear IMO.

And mind control too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Try explaining the the mobile phone to people a few hundred years ago and you would have been locked up as crazy for hearing voices or stated your own religion. There is science to harp and without understanding the science you are not in a position to make an informed decision. Here is my analysis of the science behind it www.abovetopsecret.com... . At least take the time to learn about it if you really want to deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join