It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami/Earthquake caused by American Earthquake machine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm starting this thread in the Introductions because ATS will no let me make one anywhere else

Mods, please place this in the right forum.

So apparently, America has an earthquake machine that uses a Billion WATT Microwave to cause Earthquakes.. Supposedly they shoot this microwave into the Ionosphere which causes it to go into space and then rebound, and the way it rebounds causes earthquakes.

Personally I think its a load of bogus but I decided to share with everyone this video to hear what everyone else has to say about this. Can it possibly be true?

Go to the link below, scroll down and watch the Video, its in English.

www.topky.sk...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbot

I agree.....sounds like a load of hogwash

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbot

Hi there Jimbot. Welcome aboard.

It is called HAARP. If you do a search there are many threads discussing what the facility does. Yes, there is a conspiracy surrounding it. Read up and you decide.
Regards.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Holy crap - HAARP is NOT an earthquake machine and it's not going to destroy/take over the world.

Some people just manufacture conspiracy theories so they can ride the waves of anxiety.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Holy crap - HAARP is NOT an earthquake machine and it's not going to destroy/take over the world.

Some people just manufacture conspiracy theories so they can ride the waves of anxiety.

"Some" people do yes, don't lump everyone into one title and catagory like the compartmentalized system of the Matrix. And holy crap yes, HAARP can do things like that and more than you can imagine. I don't think HAARP was used to cause this in Japan, and please do some real research that isn't mainstream propaganda.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Old news...check forums more before posting and ATS won't have a problem letting you post relevant topics...

::saying this in a nice constructive manner::

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i wounder how many electrical engineers would be convinced it is a safe
as what is said around here
many many people beleive its a weapon
xploder

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

And holy crap yes, HAARP can do things like that and more than you can imagine.

Actually the list of what H.A.A.R.P. can do is pretty small and mundane, creating earthquakes is not one of them, we have no science to suggest manipulating the magnetosphere has any impact on plate tectonics.

H.A.A.R.P. itself is mundane, the technology behind it, if properly applied, it's neat.

nothing to be worried about.

@OP
Anyways, search the forum before you post as this is covered a bagillion times, and I don't believe they want you created discussion topics as introductions, this is an introductions forum, not a discussion forum.

Welcome aboard

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Again for the 1000th time, this HAARP theory is complete disinformation and a smoke screen to cover the REAL WEAPONS.

Research Project SEAL : wiki

Project Seal ( also known as the Tsunami bomb) was a programme by the New Zealand military to develop a weapon that could create destructive tsunamis. This weapon was tested in Whangaparaoa off the coast of Auckland between 1944-1945. The experiments were conducted by Professor Thomas Leech. British and US defence chiefs were eager to see it developed and it was considered as important as the atomic bomb.

I am NOT saying they used this weapon system.

I am only begging for people to please create decent theories based on reality. This HAARP stuff is pure speculation meanwhile, the Real Deal gets ignored.

I am calling this a PsyOp to misinform you.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i swear, if we cant prove that a geo weapon hit for the quake, can we at least get people to pay attention to the fact that the two pacific storms that sucked the radiation back out to see was very likely caused by another geo weapon, maybe even the same?

it was so obvious. it was completely anomalous for 1
underplayed greatly for 2
let them get away with not releasing exact radiation numbers for 3 ( they can say there was no danger in the first place)
2 hurricanes at once, one big one small, both moving w-->e with a superconcentrated eye moving against the earths rotation

this has to be a win/win situation for people like me trying to show people the tech being held under their noses
we need to realize these weapons exist before we can see we are in the crosshairs of one..
till then..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
HAARP...

Pshhhhhhh, yeah right!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have my wife convinced I have an earthquake machine of my own.

edit on 21-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
From what I understand HAARP revolves around a lost theory of Nikola Tesla's that frequency can be used to manipulate anything on earth. Every rock, person, tree, and creature has it's own frequency. And these frequencies can be manipulated. The effects are unknown to me but you can imagine some interesting things. The only thing tying Tesla to this was an instance where he walked to a skyscraper construction site and pulled a little doo-hickey
out of his pocket and touched one of the beams at the base of the building with it. This caused the top of the skyscraper to flail about madly until he removed the device and walked off.

One of the first Tests of HAARP was to raise the ionisphere (sp?) by a little.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Originally posted by impaired

"Some" people do yes, don't lump everyone into one title and catagory like the compartmentalized system of the Matrix. And holy crap yes, HAARP can do things like that and more than you can imagine. I don't think HAARP was used to cause this in Japan, and please do some real research that isn't mainstream propaganda.

I said "some". Some is not "all".

And Alex Jones and Prison Planet are not even close to credible, so.....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Gotta be loony tunes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just heard from the gentlemen at HAARP...They assured me that the next target they were going to hit is an area of shills that don't believe what a patented government machine can do.After they have you shake-rattle-and -rolling they are going to hit you with a Blizzard like they did Japan also... You have been warned Shills !!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Heh... who's to say entertaining such a reality is wrong?

This is after all a conspiracy forum, despite recent trends...

The level of black military technology on this planet would astound you, if you did the necessary research. HAARP is only one program they admit to using. There are agendas at work here that go far beyond your local senator.

Now back to the mind numbing entertainment.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
could you guys take a look at the readings from the magnetic recording above japan on quake day

By looking at the accompanying HAARP spectrum chart above you can see when the 9.0 magnitude earthquake struck – red line drawn vertically – and what was happening before and after the earthquake. What you can also see is a constant ULF frequency of 2.5 Hz being recorded by the magnetometer.

source

ok why was harrp runing for 20 hours over japan just before the quake?

xploder

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
lol, please, someone post the video of the guys freaking out bc there is a megastorm in the pacific, i cant find it

i at least want to see data from haarp on that night

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All you have to know OP, is that when people go out of their way to convince you otherwise, then you're onto something. Maybe not exactly what you may think, but nevertheless onto something.
Consider this: HAARP might actually be a benevolent tech that may be attempting to prevent a (natural) cataclysm overdue for this Earth - would telling the public of this make them any less worried about their mortality? I think not.

Don't stop researching this. But, should you ever find the real and damning proof there is to be found concerning this technology or any other important military secrets...don't what ever you do release them online through a computer you own...these players really don't like being found out. In fact, people have been killed for much less.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join