It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this on google sky?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry but I'm using an iPod touch so I can't post a picture, but all you have to do is use the sky setting on google earth, and go to the coordinates I'm about to post. They are right behind the constellation Leo. It is at:
12h1m45.37s Dec 22degrees 05' 30.64
Can anyone confirm what this is? It looks huge, and it's glowing three different colors. It is unnamed, yet bigger than the stars surrounding it.
I think it may be going past the lion, past the virgin calf, through the arm of the snake holder, through the face of the man, and through Draco, which looks like an eagle to me. Meanwhile, the virgin is about to give birth to Saturn.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi, Google sky used to update every day when you clicked on the suns location. For the past two years approx, it has not updated there for that object could be closer or in a different location now because I was tracking it for some time. I believe it is Nibiru because ancient civilizations such as Sumerians, Mayan etc spoke of this planet. If you look into how things are changing on earth & the solar system, the planet they discovered the other week then I think this is it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

could you please state the exact information you put into the search bar, as i used the coordinates posted and received a search error. Sorry i'm a complete astrological noob.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Erm I just entered what you said to type in google earth and I get the following : Impossible to find this place.

I don't know if there are any error relating to the locations but google earth just won't show me the location you are refering to. The fact is that I would really like to see what it is.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
HIP 58661 - Star - around 500 lightyears away.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destructor

could you please state the exact information you put into the search bar, as i used the coordinates posted and received a search error. Sorry i'm a complete astrological noob.

Remove the 'dec' and 'degrees' from the OP's numbers and it will work.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It looks like two maybe three stars colliding, very good find!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have no idea what this might be, but it certainly is interesting to see with the triple color overlay.
I don't know if that is normal or not, but some of the surrounding stars did not have it.

For those having trouble enter it into location search as 12:1:45.37, 22:05:30.64
Just copy and paste
edit on 21-3-2011 by amarenell because: add info

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just go to Leo and it's right behind it. It's near COR2.
Or just do what he said^^
edit on 21-3-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by leginge

I believe it is Nibiru because ancient civilizations such as Sumerians, Mayan etc spoke of this planet.

the Mayans never mentioned Nibiru, or any other mystery planet. The Sumerians make no reference to Nibiru as being a planet.

did you all read the same book by Zecharia Sitchin or what?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Can't look now, someone want to post a pic of what they find?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sorry Ghost, but you can get a picture of what you're talking about. You press the Home button and the Lock button at the same time and it takes a snapshot of what your screen is showing.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Skate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What is Planet X? In July 2005 Dr. Mike Brown announced that a planet much bigger than Pluto has been discovered in the Kuiper Belt, which is a dark area of icy particles orbiting the sun. 'We are 100 percent confident that this is the first object bigger than Pluto ever found in the outer solar system,' Said Dr. Brown. The planet's temporary name is 2003 UB313.This could very well be because the ancient Sumerians did say it will be visible in the sky as a star on its approach. Recently photos by amateur photographers began to surface of what looked like a second sunrise and sunset. Just next to the Sun in these photos one can clearly see another small circular object reflecting the light of the sun.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That is really, really not helpful.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is an imae of said Star.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I have no iea if this will work or not.This is actually my first picture post.

I had to save the image, yada yada, because I still have no idea how to do a screenshot.

ETA: boo, you beat me by seconds!!!

edit on 21-3-2011 by amarenell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have no idea but it's beautiful, good find!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boo1981
Here is an imae of said Star.

Good pictures, both of you. I had no idea how to post a pic, let alone on my iPod. I couldn't find anything in the sky that looked like this object.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

ok, sorry. My mistake, the 12th planet then (Nibiru) Also.. the Sumerian tablet of creation was not in The Louvre, Paris where every other thing on Mesopotamia is located, apart from this?? I find that very strange, it clearly shows all the planets but it is not held on display??? As for the Mayans not mentioning Nibiru, find that hard to believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

After reading your post all the way down, i realize your talking about a star, what the hell is the blue stripes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join