It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatar and Background

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I just came up with and idea cause i'm having a hard time trying to decide on my avatar and background would any of you be willing to come up with something along the lines of "Tsunami Alien On A Cloud Board"!!!!!! Would love to see what you guys can come up with!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
how can I get a background and av. do i need to post more? neeevermind
edit on 21-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
how can I get a background and av. do i need to post more?

I'm not exactly sure but I went and posted mine at about 15 post
I'm no expert on them or anything but you might wanna check this out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am working on it but I would like to point something out. You would like an alien riding a surf board made of a cloud. ok got it. Then you want it riding a tsunami. ok a tsunami is huge and to put it into perspective so you can see it is a tsunami your alien would be simply a dot. then drop that pic to 170 pixels to fit as an avatar? the alien no longer exists. HMM well I'll see what happens.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
I am working on it but I would like to point something out. You would like an alien riding a surf board made of a cloud. ok got it. Then you want it riding a tsunami. ok a tsunami is huge and to put it into perspective so you can see it is a tsunami your alien would be simply a dot. then drop that pic to 170 pixels to fit as an avatar? the alien no longer exists. HMM well I'll see what happens.

Not exactly as riding in on a tsunami! Just let the imagination run wild!!!! Its really like a description. tsunami doenst have to mean water it could be media, fear, corruption, how ever you perceive it. Cloud could mean untouchable,swift, flowing, it mingling in with the masses unseen!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just read your message above. I just finished this one what do you think?

edit on 21-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I love it. Its a meaningful piece of art work!!! I can see the feelings that are portrayed in the image..I really like it!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I designed it to be placed as a background not as an avatar. As a Background the whole image will show.

Edit to say:
I see on your profile you did place it as you background. Strange it only shows like an avatar on your posts. Try putting a transparent .gif in for your avatar and see if that helps. Directly below is a transparent .gif 170x240 to place as your avatar.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

thanks I was wondering about that I was going to pm you about that but I didn't want to bother you, you've out done yourself with this one, I'll try it and hopefully it comes out right

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

I realized I saved the trans wrong so you will get a white square. It should have been a .bmp not .gif the one above is correct now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I just love the tribute to ATS on this one!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Try this

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

perfection at its best took some time to figure out but worth the wait

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

reply to post by malicacid922002

Now, that is a cool background!

edit on 22-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Would you care to tell your feelings on this image??? To me as we are in these times is seems to fit the current events of our time I said it once i'll say it again its a great piece of art!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
If any one else would like to admit there photos to me it would be well appreciated!!!!!!!
This is not a contest!!! This was created to see how creative the members here at ATS are!!!!!

top topics

join