It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 ... it makes sense to what's going to happen now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by Gixxer
if you really did all that reading and investigation into the subject how did you miss the fact that the lineup with the sun ,earth and center of milkyway happpens EVERY december 21st? therefore this one is not anything special.........

as for the rest of your thoughts i am just going to chalk that up to you being just a little bit nuts...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

Did you research on the topic yourself? How could you miss the fact that the alignment is the Sun with the galactic equator, NOT THE CENTER OF THE GALAXY? It happens once in about 26,000 years, making it a event, and a noteworthy one.

If you come up with such assurance and (near) arrogance, make sure you get your statement right.

well now you are confusing scientific data with fantasy, you see the person whom came up with that idea is John Major Jenkins whom is an author he has no scientific or astrological qualifications , while every major scientist claims the galactic equator lineup happened in 1998, oops you missed it.

so i will give you the same advice you gave me , if your going to come at me and say i am wrong make sure your facts are indeed facts and not some book writers crazy theories

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A reliigious person in a nearby town had a dream/vision and it was so bad that a lot of people in that town have decided to move I hear (I dont know what good that will do if it possibly applies to most of the earth). But her dream is she sees a wave of fire (like a flaming tsunami) coming towards her but it passes over her home without scorching it (like the first Passover) but everything else in it's path was burned. I heard this second hand so I dont know if it was from a nuclear blast or an asteroid hitting the earth or natural gas being released from within the earth from earthquakes caused by a pole shift (which would also generate super high winds). I just dont know....but we do know that the earth was destroyed once already by water so fire would be the next logical scenario.
edit on 22-3-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I'm not going to lie. I don't lie...usually not ATS certainly. But in Jan 10', I've had visions of the 2012 thing. They weren't really painted with imagery. It felt, idk how to describe it.

I just told my dad...take notes, he obviously didn't believe me or anything. I just said take notes... in 2012 "everybody just dies and all that's left is good people". i myself, don't quite remember what I said but it was like "everybody bad just drops dead. because their soul and heart isn't pure enough. and everybody good, stays" "in 2012 there's going to be a massive die off" kinda like that zombie movie..is what I saw.

now i wouldn't necessarily label these as prophetic images, but, it's kinda weird how i had these predictions and they align to the above poster's.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I'd like to see those scientists explain that to the Mayans who have not altered their date in over 3000 years.

No one is saying that the Mayans changed the date. The problem is the correlation to the Gregorian calendar.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Aren't you mixing up the precession of the equinoxes with the motion of the solar system?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi Par3v:

Originally posted by PaR3vThe thing with the 2012 Phenomenon is that nobody has a single straight answer to as what's going to happen on that date. Nobody knows for certain what lies ahead. You can even gather clues from decades ago and still try to put pieces together ...

Please allow me to connect a few dots: You have heard of the Official Story that 19 Bearded Jihadists planned and carried out the 9/11 Attacks (What Really Happened). Right? That is the OS told by the combined Intelligence Community, Bush and Obama Administrations to justify the illegal War On Terror giving us the Patriot Act and funding for the out-of-control USA Military Complex not to mention Cheney/Rumsfeld Black OP Blackwater and their band of murderers and the Halliburton-built REX84 FEMA Camps, so on and so forth. This 2012 hype is another Global Intelligence Community Psyop Cover for this brown dwarf star that is coming in 2011, so the sheeple are not prepared!

ProjectNsearch.com Blog Entry

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Follow the breadcrumb trail exposing the NASA Psyop cover is hiding a brown dwarf star with multiple satellites on the ELEnin (Extinction-Level Event) orbit/flight path. You see the 2012 Official Story EVERYWHERE, because all of the Intelligence Agencies have been pushing that cover story for years and years, when in reality we should be prepping for 2011!!! The three conjunctions between Sun, Earth and ELEnin resulted in three major Quakes that include Chile 8.8 (2/27/2011) that shifted Earth axis 3 inches and Japan 9.0 (3/11/2011) that shifted Earth axis 4 niches and the Christchurch, New Zealand 7.2 Quake on Sept. 4, 2010. Perigee for this inbound object is 9/11/2011 exactly ten years after the 9/11 attacks with the third conjunction on Nov. 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK. Leonid ELEnin appears not to exist, but many codes are also found in his name (link).

Hopefully someone here can use the evidence to disprove my ELEnin = dwarf star thesis.

PXGuy

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Ouch. Very interesting. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

This 2012 hype is another Global Intelligence Community Psyop Cover for this brown dwarf star that is coming in 2011, so the sheeple are not prepared!

You claim a brown dwarf is entering the solar system? Where is this object? You claim it is comet Elenin? That is ridiculous. If a brown dwarf were that close it would be stunningly bright in the night sky as is Jupiter.

More importantly we know that large earthquakes are not related to other celestial objects. All of these alignment claims is bunkum. The Moon and the Sun have marginal effects on earthquakes. There might be a possible correlation between a few milder, less common quakes and the Moon, but that is about all.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This could be the TPTB greatest trick yet. This could be the setup they've been looking for to cause things to happen and it get blamed on things because of the year. That maybe why they want every one to know about it
Also,I believe that To Fear death is to limit life.So,live life to the fullest and stop worrying about bogus

Worry,but not too such an extent.Eventually,whatever has to happen will happen.There is no escaping destiny.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Sahir8 because: errors were there and the html stuff remained

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join