It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Way to Attack Pathogens: RNA Recycling System Gone Awry Brings MRSA to a Halt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Amaterasu

So I suppose.

With all your objections that the next time you get sick and need a medical treatment, you will refuse the treatment for moral objections for the current state of Pharmaceutical companies.

I had a teacher who refused to have health insurance because of her beliefs. Even though the school offered her a nice and affordable plan. Which would be great.. Except she knows she has a heart condition that at some point could, and probably will spiral out of control. Yet she believes she is doing everyone a favor by waiting ntil her condition flares up and she can no longer afford to treat it and will either die or force the hospitals to take the cost of her treatment.

Actually... I take no medicine. Except a natural, unpatentable one. The pharmies try to keep it down.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I once experimented with colloidal silver.. I made my own out of my silver stash and the purpose was to remove a wart that had survived...

Compound W
Freezing
Tape occlusion
Tape + Garlic

This painful wart on the bottom of my foot was literally my bane and I was desperate to rid myself of it. I used a hard scrubber typically used on the bottom of feet on the wart then applied Colloidal silver made to about 100ppm according to my TPS meter. Coated the wart twice a day or so for a week and the wart was gone no scars or sign that it was ever there...

I also once rinsed my mouth with it just to see what that was like before bed and woke with the cleanest ever feeling mouth. It was quite amazing really. As for ingesting Colloidal Silver I do not nor do I plan to unless traditional antibiotics/antiviral are not working for my infection.

I have simply tucked the knowledge of how to make it away. I suggest everyone read up on how to make it as a last ditch. The EPA banned washing machines using the technology because it was destroying sewer bacteria whilst the FDA was saying it does not have the ability to kill bacteria....It's gotta be good!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

I have heard horror stories - and have experienced very bad things myself in the past - from antibiotics and other "medicines." I would use colloidal silver FIRST. Then if it does not work, I would, as last resort, use a man-made pharmaceutical.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've been doing some research on the 'benefits' of colloidal silver. I was already aware that silver was, in the past, used as an antimicrobial agent; it is no miracle cure though. Like any metal, in high quantities it can be toxic and can lead to the condition argyria. Silver is not an essential mineral in humans, we do not need it in our diet.

It has been said to treat conditions such as HIV/AIDS, cancer, diabetes etc. but there is no medical evidence for these claims.

Over-the-counter drug products containing colloidal silver ingredients or silver salts

This is probably because colloidal silver preparations deliver inactive metallic silver, rather than the active microbicidal silver ion. There is no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of colloidal silver in vivo (in the body); Colloidal Silver. However, some antimicrobial effects have been observed in vitro (in a test tube/petri dish); Colloidal silver fabrication using the spark discharge system and its antimicrobial effect on Staphylococcus aureus.

There have been no clinical studies that have demonstrated its effectiveness, and even reports of its toxicity; Colloidal Silver. Like I said before, if too much silver is ingested by the body, a condition known as argyria is likely to occur. It can also cause problems such as: kidney damage and neurologic problems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join