It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are lead tablets discovered in a remote cave in Jordan the secret writings about the last years of J

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Great find op, thanks for sharing and S&F.

I really look forward to hearing more on this subject.

On a side note...

I think having no archeological physical evidence of Jesus is irrelevant because its irrelevant if he actually walked the earth or not. That's why I feel a lot of his life was left out and appears missing from scripture, its not needed.

The teachings of Jesus in the bible are all code and metaphor. If you accept him and all the rest of it, Wisdom lifts the veil to see what the meanings are, depending on the individual and what they need to learn. For one person it means one thing and for another it means something else. None are wrong, both are right.

If you believe he actually walked the earth, that's fine, if you don't, that's fine too, its the Word that counts.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

As much as I don't like you, you said exactly what i was thinking and have always thought. I doesn't matter if he was here, what he taught us is as easy and logical as it could get.

Although it would be cool if this did shed some light, they would be just as plausible as tablets found elsewhere and people believe them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
What i find absolutely fascinating is how caves that have never had people in them suddenly by blind luck a Scroll shows up

Sorry do not buy the bullshizzle as every cave that i have ever been to including N America, Iraq, Rome, and parts of S America have all had humans before me for over hundred years, and NONE of them had scrolls just waiting to be opened

My argument is the vatican getting a little worried as this savior has been waiting to save the world throughout this social genocide that keeps repeating itself on this planet, and the sheeple are tired of it

So guess what BLAM jesus is real, because we now have a scroll that popped up mysteriously

The insanity never stops does it

yes! isn't that amazing!?

the lord works in mysterious ways! woooohh whoooooh!

don't worry about the vatican dude, it's the irish ya gotta watch.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Haha love you too man!

Wow, common ground, I feel so....awkward.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

I don't know why some people want physical evidence of the existence of Jesus. I don't have any evidence of my childhood, does that mean I was dropped from the sky or walked out my mother a full grown adult? No, and that was only a few decades not 2000 years.

You have a birth certificate, medical records, social security records, educational records, and so on...i'd say in comparison with a hypothetical 'Jesus', there was mountains of evidence of your birth and childhood.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

yeah fully,

Who wudda thought?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Duh, there is no mention of a jesus in the article, so which jesus are you referring to exactly? as there were quite a few of them out preaching the good news in the first century.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"the find is unlikely to have been forged" - from the quote in the OP

forged

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I doesn't matter if he was here, what he taught us is as easy and logical as it could get.

What, like the enslavement of another human being as ones' own personal property is quite acceptable ?

Dude, lend me your ears and wrap your mind around this, the bronze age jesus/yahwhe death cult called Christianity is a somewhat repugnant affront to human intelligence and intellectually vulgar.

Fortunately xtianity appears to be imploding in a big way primarily due to sheer lack of evidence and the continuing expansion of critical thinking amongst young er people.

The scary man that lives in the sky is no longer scary to anyone with half a cell of intelligence and the xtian scam of brainwashing the ignorant,desperate and poor is being blown wide open.

To be perfectly honest I am of the opinion that one must be a real dumb assed christian to hang out at ATS or have an agenda to use this site to try and convince others of your nonsense.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alkimyst
How can you knock jesus what a dude man, he could turn a slice of bread in a lorry of loafs, he could turn water into wine... i wonder if he could turn my ugly wife into a decent looker.

Yay, Jesus is a great cool dude.

He also gave us FREEWILL.

So I got rid of my ugly wife and found a corker. Same figure / size as Kylie Minogue and goes like a steam train all night.

Dump her man, life's too short!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

How can you knock jesus what a dude man, he could turn a slice of bread in a lorry of loafs, he could turn water into wine... .

Such a shame that he hates amputees

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

How can you knock jesus what a dude man, he could turn a slice of bread in a lorry of loafs, he could turn water into wine... i wonder if he could turn my ugly wife into a decent looker.

Yay, Jesus is a great cool dude.

He also gave us FREEWILL.

So I got rid of my ugly wife and found a corker. Same figure / size as Kylie Minogue and goes like a steam train all night.

Dump her man, life's too short!

Hey!

Don't knock an ugly wife man...at least she probably won't run away with the milkman..they're normally more...grateful!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

i think u will burn in hell for a long time,

but hell yeah! go for it!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

says it all!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Was the deed to Palistein in the pile...
with a signature..?
That would sure solve some problems

I won't even think it might shed light on Obama's birth certificate.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
what evidence do you have of socrates. everything about him could have been forged.

Saw playing for Brazil in the World Cup! (sorry, couldn't resist)
edit on 22-3-2011 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

ey demon boy stop quoting old testament, to debunk new testament and Jesus., if you new the story of Jesus you would know he does not teach us that. He gave us new rules, easier ones. Now go away you trouble making little spirit.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

yeah fully,

Who wudda thought?

look what the power of JESUS has done!
praise heim, praise jesus!

and he said, "i will take you 2 haters and make you brothers again!"

lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Very interesting! S&F for the find. I hope in studying these that they will keep the public updated and learn what is written on them completely.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Yes its 100% a miracle.

If you saw our feuds over the past few days you would send this to the pope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join