It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Free Masons don't hide anything

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I would just like to add, knowing what I do about masonry, It and other groups similar to it are probably one of our only hopes to save humanity from whatever we need saved from. There are more good masons than bad masons and those numbers get less impressive all the time. The thing I really like about the structure of masonry, is it's ability to weed out bad people from making it all the way up. If you really would like to learn about masonry, than join the masons, don't believe all this new-age youtube propagated masonry slander, find out for yourself. Good people have already organized to accomplish something that those with no organization will fail to be part of. I'm not a mason by the way.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213
reply to post by getreadyalready

I was referring to the fact that you differentiate between Florida and the South. People come down "for a change" and immediately set about turning it into the same thing they were leaving.

OHHhhhhh. No, I am right on the Florida/Georgia line, so I do not differentiate. This is the South!

I was talking about sitting in the South and being responsible for meals! That is how our lodge does it anyway, and I got stuck with it as Sr Steward and as Junior Warden. I put effort into my meals, but these new guys just buy stuff.

Actually, I did 6 months with free pizza, little effort. A friend of mine supplied free pizza from his shop, and all the meal money went to charity for those 6 months, but the other year and a half I cooked and brewed real tea!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Does this mean there will be no Easter Egg Hunt this year?

Eggs? No. In Texas, we hunt the Easter Jackalope himself. Often with a shotgun, but other rifles are welcomed as well.

Artist rendition of the easter jackalope in the wild: zombie-phoenix.deviantart.com...

Chocolate Jackalope (you know, for the kids!): linkage

More: www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yeah but have you ever caught him?

By the way what are you hunting him for?

Did he fail to pay his taxes?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Touche sir. Well played.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldWriter

they are not powerful . money is what that is defined to have the similar meaning as power, but it is not truth. they define money as power for people. they have it . but power is something natural .

IMHO this is important :

they cannot buy me and I don't sell my soul.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldWriter
However I wanted to emphasise on the Masonic Temple in Toronto that houses MTV, and CTV.

So is it any wonder why corporations are so powerful? They own everything! Yet they don't try to hide it, almost as if they want the world to know how powerful they really are. Anyways I just wanted to show how CTV ties in with the NWO they control the media so we can only see what they want us to see.
I'm really not following your logic. Freemasonry is powerful because they ran out of money and had to sell their building to CTV? You really don't make a connection between Freemason, supposedly the topic of the thread, and corporations. In fact, in your own post you mention "when they sold the building to CTV..." So why would you think Masons have anything to do with the building today? (Much less the media coming out of said building...) Yes, I know there's still a square & compasses on the back wall of one of the sets. It was painted there a hundred years ago and the new owners thought it would be cool to keep it there. End of story.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It's painted on? I always thought it was projected onto the wall along with that purple colour in general... hmmm, interesting. I'll have to ask DJ Dopey next time we talk...

Really off topic to this thread but I could care less for the OP and his selective hearing and irrelevant answers to questions being asked... so I ask this.

How can I join the Freemasons? I know absolutely nothing and nobody associated with them but have always been curious. Any helpful tips/advice would be greatly appreciated although I'm not expecting anyone to pave the road or hold my hand for me lol. Just some general tips to raise my chances of being taken seriously/accepted in.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nastradamus

Find a lodge in your area and email them and tell them about your interest in freemasonry and that you'd like to possibly join and they'll tell you everything you need to know. Just go to google and type "freemasonry lodge (and your city name". Just get to know some of the members then petition the lodge to join/fill out an application. You must be over 21 years old (its 18 where I live in california and I think lots of other states too) and believe in a supreme being and have no criminal record/felonies. They will run a background check..etc and most likely you'll meet with a few of the lodge members and talk about your interest in masonry, why u want to join...etc. If everything is cool the lodge will vote then theyll contact you and tell you when to come to lodge for the 1st degree ceremony Its generally about 6 months to a year to get to the 3rd degree, then you are free to join other bodies like shriners and scottish rite...etc. Also there are yearly dues and fees for each degree, but its not really very much money.

Peace!

edit on 27-3-2011 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Generally accepted scenario when new thread is posted in this forum section:

- 1, max 3 pages with posts from steaming anti-mason person
- more and more replies asphyxiate this person
- 2 to 3 more pages of masonic water cooler conversations

Btw, this guy was not a troll. Italian guy going through the effort of writing nearly correct English, which is commendable. I understand his frustrations with P2 since Italy has bad experiences with them. Silvio Berlusconi had ties with them (and the Maffia) and it is a widely known fact they wanted to stage a coup and have murdered politicians. But he failed to avoid "generalizzazione" (and to choose a decent screen name).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by raknjak
Btw, this guy was not a troll.
Perhaps not, but he started this thread a week ago and hasn't made a post in it since... Seems like a hit & run to me...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by raknjak

He is not an "Italian guy," he wasn't posting from Italy, and I would be surprised if has ever even been to Italy. He claimed to have an Italian "client," but I think that is suspicious as well.

I'm guessing it was a drive-by trolling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join