It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Free Masons don't hide anything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

As a lifelong Florida resident, I've got a thing against carpetbaggers.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I can understand that, but then again, half the state falls in that category, including me!

I blame Jimmy Buffett. That is what got me here. For the first couple of years I lived here, I didn't meet anybody that was born here, I was beginning to wonder if anybody was born here. Now, I am married to a local girl and we have two kids, so I am an official Floridian.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You actually fall under the "transplant" category, then. Compare to "low-level/high-level" in anti-Masonry.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213
You actually fall under the "transplant" category, then. Compare to "low-level/high-level" in anti-Masonry.

If you are going to mention 'transplant' and 'high-level' Masonry in one sentence then we should probably hold a CHiP program.

I call dibs on network's liver.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
If you are going to mention 'transplant' and 'high-level' Masonry in one sentence then we should probably hold a CHiP program.

I call dibs on network's liver.
It's not like he's using it, right? Then again, too much sweet tea probably leads to type 2 diabetes, so maybe you don't want it after all...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
It's not like he's using it, right? Then again, too much sweet tea probably leads to type 2 diabetes, so maybe you don't want it after all...

Damn him and his excess sugar intake.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I will put your name on the list for my liver Augustus. It would be nice for it to get a work out. I assume you would exercise it well?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I would call claim on something, but I don't need some sugar soaked body part.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I assume you would exercise it well?

I would turn it into a super-fund site.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
I would call claim on something...

We were talking about transplanting livers, not brains.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I want something that will benefit me though. I don't know if I could stand playing with coloring books for the rest of my life.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

for you, I will leave my tear soaked keyboard. The tears are from all the cruel sweet tea jokes I have endured over the years. //sniff// shame on your Augustus.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I'm right there with you. And these young guys don't even brew it themselves, they just buy the gallons of sweet tea at Publix. At least when I was in the South I showed up an hour early and brewed a Gatorade cooler full of sweet and unsweet tea. Nowadays we get Lipton bottles or Red Diamond. It's not the same, and it sure ain't beer!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMasonI don't know if I could stand playing with coloring books for the rest of my life.

They are a vast upgrade from your pop-up books.

Originally posted by network dude
for you, I will leave my tear soaked keyboard. The tears are from all the cruel sweet tea jokes I have endured over the years. //sniff// shame on your Augustus.

Thankfully I have no conscience so guilt has little to no effect on me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have a confession to make. I love Arizona Sweet Tea. I love McDonalds Sweet Tea. Don't be hatin'. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by network dude

At least when I was in the South

You're in Florida. See, now there's the trouble.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yep. No alcohol, not even before or after lodge, not even on the premises, not even if we rent the place out to a wedding. No alcohol, no exceptions! I blame the Shriners. They don't want any competition.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I was referring to the fact that you differentiate between Florida and the South. People come down "for a change" and immediately set about turning it into the same thing they were leaving.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Florida is a safe zone of sorts. The south ends at the GA line.
We do take our tea seriously here. My wife keeps telling me that it's what's causing my kidney stones, but I think it's my lack of beer. Everyone knows that if you see a doctor the very first thing he is going to tell you is to drink more fluids and exercise. Given the choices, I think beer would be better than tea.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Does this mean there will be no Easter Egg Hunt this year?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join