It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev rejects Putin 'crusade' remark over Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I find this rather suprising, one would think they would have stuck together like glue over negative comments directed at the west, since they arent the biggest of fans, they like to stay seperate.

Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev has said Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's description of the UN resolution on Libya is "unacceptable".

Full story here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Analysts have suggested that Mr Medvedev is attempting to position himself as a modernising force in the run-up to the elections

If true, this could only be a good thing, for Russia and the rest of the world.

Seems to me like Medvedev isnt so alien to the west after all.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if they both are in agreement about the situation privately. By making separate conflicting statements they can both condemn, and condone Western action. Gives them more wiggle room in the future.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Putin gives me the willies. If I believed in the concept of aliens infiltrating our governments at the highest levels, I would believe Putin to be one. As it is, I think he is a homocidal maniac pedophile... and looks the part.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I wouldn't be surprised if they both are in agreement about the situation privately. By making separate conflicting statements they can both condemn, and condone Western action. Gives them more wiggle room in the future.

The old good cop - bad cop routine.

new topics

top topics

join