It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture taken at St. Augustine Old Jail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
here is a link about the Jail...but 1891
www.haunted-places-to-go.com...

We took a ghost tour at 11pm and took several photos on an Iphone, this one was odd, so we kept this photo.

What do you guys think, ORB?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looks like a dog's face is in that thing...

And I just read the story in the link, and many witnesses say they hear ghost dogs barking inside..

Zoom in and you can see a dog's face there..

good catch

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I love this sort of stuff xstealth!

I cannot help but notice it seems the two young people in the direct background, as well as the young child, are looking right at it. Did they claim to see anything?

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

I love this sort of stuff xstealth!

I cannot help but notice it seems the two young people in the direct background, as well as the young child, are looking right at it. Did they claim to see anything?

Cheers!

No one saw anything, we were taking pictures of the guide who is dressed up like an old prisoner, you can see him on the right side of the photo. That's who everyone was looking at, he was telling the story of what was going on there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Okay, I see what your are saying. Thanks for clarifying.

All the same, cool pic.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I see the dog you are referring too. It looks a bit like a German Shepard perhaps?

Ghost tours are cool to do. We went on the ghost hunt tour last Halloween here in Providence. We caught a lot of orbs and they seemed to be around this lady that led the tour quite often and especially when her meter was going off. Im just posting this one because it is pretty bright. lol No big deal really I know, just sharing in the spirit of things! (no pun intended!) This was taken around Brown University btw.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
if you right click my image and open in new tab or new window you'll see it in full size.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

cool image,

Yeah, I thought german shepherd at first, then studying it a bit more, maybe some kind of hound or rottweiler because of the broader jawbone..

There are references to these dogs that the sherriff had, but it doesn't mention what kind they were... Would be worth researching more, because of the ghost dog testimony prior to this image adds a lot more weight to the image in this thread..

It's a pretty convincing photo in my opinion, of the existence of ghosts, even animal ones..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Cool pic but not very clear - photographer was unsteady and I think its just a flash of light from the flash if that was used. The only hound dog I see is the one sitting in the chair in my living room looking out the window!
edit on 21-3-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Looks like somebody smudged a thumb print to me!

Doubt it though as they'd need to be small thumbs to cover the lense.

new topics

top topics

join