It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie Malicacid922002!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well hello all here at ATS! Just wanted to get my first thread out here for all to see!!! I wanna say that I love this site and it has been a very informative website and I login everyday its like the news to me!!! I have a lot of questions for the normal everyday members here and the people who throw new questions my way with the threads that are posted everyday! Well thanks to all here and Thanks to all that make this site possible!!!!! If you would like to befriend me then it is accepted by me and if you would like to message me and tell me about yourself or want to get to know me and my views feel free to do so... Thanks and farewell ATS. You will be seeing me again as long as I can help it!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS..
your new addiction!

Any questions you have feel free to pm me, I would be more then happy answer any question you may have to the best of my logic..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

I would have to agree with you on the "addiction" part but I also hear that this site isn't that "trustworthy" so to speak and whats your insight on that? I do like the site very much but its like you have sift through to find truth and not only truth but the ability to want to know MORE!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002
reply to post by TechVampyre

I would have to agree with you on the "addiction" part but I also hear that this site isn't that "trustworthy" so to speak and whats your insight on that? I do like the site very much but its like you have sift through to find truth and not only truth but the ability to want to know MORE!!!!!!

Yes, very true there is a lot of non sense on here..But having a keen eye for this is important.. If something doe's not sound right..it's almost always best just to avoid the thread it was posted in.. I try not to get roped into too much non sense these day's..

But just remember for every thread you waste your time in..There is at least 20 good threads to be found.

Before posting I recommend reading over this link.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by malicacid922002

Hello malicacid922002, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
welcome, i have just joined recently also. i want to get in on the action on the "real" forums

top topics

join