Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Oh really? I specifically remember the easter earthquake that hit Baja last year happening in the afternoon.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
To everyone having trouble seeing the Timewave Zero calculator video on YouTube: I had the same issue last night. It seems that the guy's videos rotate, so that it's luck of the draw which one you'll see when you land on his channel.

You can download the Timewave Calculator Java app here.

Having tried it out, I don't see where mesle123 is getting magnitudes/locations from; the app doesn't give any specific info like that. As her post appears to imply that it does, perhaps she'll be willing to come back & let us know from where she's getting statements like "March 24, 2011 Magnitude 8.9 off the coast of Japan, effectively putting 50% of the country underwater. Balancing out the plates"...
edit on 3/22/11 by BuzzCory because: Added clarity

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Aw hell, tomorrow is my only day off and im going to the bay area to get my new car. I really hope this guy is wrong cuz im gonna be pissed if theres a tidal wave chasing me home...

Aw dont worry kiddo the San Andres is not a tsunami producing fault. Even the biggest quake on that fault line will never produce a tsunami. So your new ride wont get wet but the earth may move under her feet!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
2 hours and we see that once again it is nearly impossible to predict mother nature..

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewEmpire816

Originally posted by mesle123
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I am just gonna put this out there. I did it alittle different;but also came up with:

March 22,2011 at 4.04am Magnitude 8.2. It will effect the Cascadia Subduction Zone.

Then I went on again and came up with this:

March 23, 2011 at 6:36pm Magnitude 8.9 all along the San Andreas Fault. Stem both up and down with the epicenter in San Bernardino.

And a third on:

March 24, 2011 Magnitude 8.9 off the coast of Janpan, effectively putting 50% of the country underwater. Balancing out the plates.

Now I'm not saying this is going to happen, I want to repeat, I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN. It is just a computer program. But if it does, I will believe in science and tell you the other ones on the 26th and 28th of March. God I really hope this thing is wrong.

me too, that much activity in such a short time cant be good and if 3 big ones hit within days we could for sure see a pole shift right?

Why would you think that earthquakes would change the magnetic fields within the earth? Just curious how these two events would be connected.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I call B.S....Can anyone be original and at lest come up with a new prediction? Like a city is going to get swallowed in a sink hole? Anyone?.......No...figures..

I have one I know will come true.
A seventh grader will come home from school and three out of four days will tell his mother he has no homework. The child will get a report card that says that he never turns in homework. I know because I've seen this scenerio played out a couple of times already and as we know history always repeats itself!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There was an earthquake in California today. My cousin is stationed there and she said that she felt it.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
But she also just said that it was the real small kind that they get all the time. She said it happened within a half hour ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowsecretxx
But she also just said that it was the real small kind that they get all the time. She said it happened within a half hour ago.

yes a 3.0 we do have these and bigger daily.
15 km (9 miles) S (191°) from Seeley, CA
20 km (12 miles) WSW (246°) from Heber, CA
21 km (13 miles) SW (226°) from El Centro, CA
24 km (15 miles) W (272°) from Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
123 km (76 miles) E (83°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mex

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Last night I was laying on the couch Listening to "coast To Coast" enjoying my first night off in 4 weeks. Jim Berkland had just finished explaining to George Noory that he believed we were still due an earthquake any moment here in SoCal. I was nodding off while the next guest was talking planet -x and all of a sudden the house started rocking. It was only a 3.3 and for 10 seconds but it was violent and alarming. We live on Point Dume in Malibu, Ca. and according to CalTech it was pretty much right under us. Anyways, that was good enough for us, hope there's no more-

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

This is just a stab in the dark, but the raw energy that causes the plates to shift and thus causing earthquakes is being released during that time period so would that not have some effects on the molten lava and the energies beneath as well which influence the magnetic fields? Common sense tells me this but I'm probably totally wrong...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
T minus 40 min

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fretz

A whole hell of a lot of them are out of the country, that's for sure.

Even Rockefeller's whole damn family is in India.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinogur

I think JUST to be on the safe side, I'm gonna take my son outside into the open park by my house away from buildings and trees for a little bit. We're right on the Rose Canyon Fault

The interesting thing is, both of my cats just jumped up from a sound sleep and ran under the bed. I can't get them out, nor can I figure out what just startled them both. All is quiet..for now.
edit on 22-3-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah you should do that. Who knows what could happen? Take your whole family out to play in the park and dinner as a matter of fact.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

A statement that it is "impossible to predict earthquakes" is proved an error when an earthquake is or has been, predicted, even once, let alone many times. This is Logic 101 in logical fallacies. The prediction of earthquakes makes the statement, let alone a premise, that "it is impossible to predict earthquakes" NON VALID

This is not about believing everything you read... it's about basic and elementary LOGIC and clear thinking. So if you read it is impossible to predict earthquakes.... maybe you won't believe THAT.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

March 22 at 4pm??? that is in 20 minutes, so I guess we will see soon. I am in California also, but my guess is it will come and go with no problems.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
reply to post by Dinogur

I think JUST to be on the safe side, I'm gonna take my son outside into the open park by my house away from buildings and trees for a little bit. We're right on the Rose Canyon Fault

The interesting thing is, both of my cats just jumped up from a sound sleep and ran under the bed. I can't get them out, nor can I figure out what just startled them both. All is quiet..for now.
edit on 22-3-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

thats not a very good sign, keep an eye out for anything else out of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
time is it now.. In cali?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I READ THIS STORY, WHILE THERE IS A GARLOCK FAULT IN CALIFORNIA, THERE WAS NO EARTHQUAKE IN 1935 IN CALIFORNIA ANY WHERE ON RECORD I COULD FIND. OTHERWISE, ITS A PRETTY DISASTEROUS EVENT.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join