It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Based on what happened in Japan, a tsunami drill might be simply a good idea.

No conspiracy really there, just common sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

You're wrong. One week out of every month it IS possible to predict a woman's mood.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
What is more important is wth is up with those cats? We really need to know whats up with that guys cats. Have his cats gone mad? Will all cats go mad? Are the cats on drugs? Maybe they are planning a revolution?

Please tell us what your cats are doing now. Could they have read this post and got scared? what about the cats?

lol

the bats got them.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
sorry guys, didn't even realize caps was on. I always hit the stupid thing whenever i go for an A.

Also, there were actually several quakes in CA between 4 and 4:30. He could be right. Not of any significant magniitude; but they did happen. I just thank GOD, it was babies.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Glad it didn't happen. But we all know the earth is shaking everyday. Anywhere could be next.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Bluoracle because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by sith9157

In all honesty, I really wanted this to happen but I had a really good feeling that it wouldn't. Good thing, eh?!

I live in California and I want this to happen. Ya, that's how bad it is down here... Don't move down here unless you like living with a bunch of homosexual gangster wannabes.

Wow!! Homophobic much!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A quake will happen when you least expect it anyways...Someone posted about the baja quake to me? Hmmmm I'm talking more about the Northridge type scale quake...Nothing dinky...I know quakes are constantly happening, that's a given..Nevertheless failed post....
edit on 22-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: grammar

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Bah! hogwash.
That's like saying you can predict what a womans mood will be at any given time.
It's not possible!

I can predict what mood a woman is in to a certain degree,

Based on the time of the month and if I have done what I've been told to do (not asked, women never ask)...

edit on 3/22/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
NOTHIN!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mesle123
sorry guys, didn't even realize caps was on. I always hit the stupid thing whenever i go for an A.

Also, there were actually several quakes in CA between 4 and 4:30. He could be right. Not of any significant magniitude; but they did happen. I just thank GOD, it was babies.

Please just stop, you keep doing this in every earthquake thread. Do you know anything about earthquakes? Small quakes happen every single day, its not even a prediction if you predict "an earthquake will happen today" its just stating the damn obvious. No major earthquake happened = doom prediction fail again. Stop trying to make up excuses and give credit for something that has nothing to do with the "prediction".

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

This guys is claiming that this software can predict earthquakes based on analyzing the past and patterns of Earth. Interesting stuff...what do you think?

He is claiming a large earthquake to take place on March 22.....I'm in CA, so this is a little scary to me.

www.youtube.com...

Hang tight... Oh good Lord. This is a really complex field but most serious, most feared, and investigated w/just about every process but all that which gets unlimited cash and based on actualizations (what becomes, manifests) and is where we believe the rational if weird as hell world of Quantum Mechanics. This is the major Hyper-Topic big-time. "Prediction" I am going to try to tie it all into to help draw the map of why "Predictive Science", is a real science. We now know events and life itself is Quantum. Photo-synthasis has demonstrated concepts of bi-locality, non-locality, quantum tunneling and the field, fantastic indeed of "Neuroquantology" is as hot and yet secret as it gets. Neuroquantology is the world in effect; The Biology of Mind. Hope I can be effective if nothing else highlighting these most complex, and critical areas. Wish me luck. I hope to go over this area along with a outline of how each of us can "be first aware", and that is where we begin to feel some degree of control over our world and place in it. Lets use social media to track that which helps us all. Radiation, events-of-Nations (whats left of nation-states), weather, mood of crowds and the simple truth the "collective", or the silly term "the masses", are first just each of us as individuals having a meeting. Time to realize we have always been the perceiver which is the way we create reality. Time enough... Lets go.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Did you hear that rumbling?! Oh no wait that was my stomach saying its time for a snack. No other rumblings have been felt since.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

Yes, of course, I'm messed up in the head and all kinds of other junk I get it... Let me tell you something, and it's not a popular saying.

We are all messed up psychopaths to a certain degree (well, to be fair, an overwhelming majority). You won't hear this from anyone, because no one wants to admit it. You want proof? Look at the junk we watch on TV. The music we listen to. The killings we justify. Life is a load of crap, we're just all too jacked up on hormones to see it. I'm not in a good mood today as you can probably tell...

Now, back on topic. So, this is apparently another load of crap, what a surprise. I'm seriously very shocked. No. That story about the kid who fell off the horse had me wondering... The Hawaii part threw me off though. I know it was a territory of the US at the time (not a state; so it's suspicious that it had any attention)... So, I'm inclined to believe based on a few other clues, because of the Hawaii thing.... Mainly his knowledge of faults and his seemingly modern writing style... That this was a load of Asian food typed up by some junk head with nothing better to do.

edit on 22-3-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Hey, why don't u bite it. Of course you r so fracken ingenious and know it all, that the best you can come up with in every post is to criticize everyone who's post doesn't equal yours or ur superior knowledge. If these post bother so much why do u keep coming back. No friends left to criticize, bored with your own brain.

If you had bothered to pay attention, which by that way means, have an open mind, not a self deluded, typical A type personality, you might of noticed that the whole thread had turned to jokes. You do know a joke don't u, oh I forgot, a**holes don't have brains, that's why their A typical.
edit on 22-3-2011 by mesle123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

I am a lady, and not sure why my cats are getting so much attention. I said that something had spooked my cats earlier that I could not ascertain what..and they were hiding under the bed, growling.

I merely mentioned that because animals can often sense earth changes (such as quakes) well before people..that's all.

As of 8:54, one cat is still under the bed and the other is tentatively sitting under the table. Shall I go into their litterbox habits as well?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

No, but I for one am glad to hear they are back to normal. I love cat

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bastet11

Maybe you could start a thread about cats, seem some dark people r getting very upset with earthquake thread and peoples predictions. Can't imagine why they keep coming back if their so dang sure its all hogwash, unless of course they have no life at all so have to intrude on the lives of others to bring some excitement to theirs.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Looks like this guy's software needs some more tweeking.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluoracle

Oh I'm so sick of that homophobic line, it's getting old. What indicates to you that I'm afraid of homosexuals? Please explain it to me in a logical fashion.

Are you the type to fear a pile of vomit? It wouldn't surprise me really.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
reply to post by Bluoracle

Oh I'm so sick of that homophobic line, it's getting old. What indicates to you that I'm afraid of homosexuals? Please explain it to me in a logical fashion.

Are you the type to fear a pile of vomit? It wouldn't surprise me really.

i don't even know what that last line means, but its freaking hilarious. as is your avatar.

maybe the person meant that you used "homosexual" as a negative? not that i consider it a positive, or a negative, myself, its just a thing, like being straight. but maybe that is a clue as to "why"?

incidentally there is a website online that caters to gay cholos. don't hate.

i have a feeling the mods are gonna come along and snip alot of this here thread.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join