It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Earthquake on March 22, 2011 at 4PM? What???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
4:31 and the only rumbling i have felt is some idiot driving down the street whose bass made my windows rattle. So disappointing.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893
Reply to post by sliceNodice

You people are so funny! I still have faith this big earthquake is gonna happen but probably not today. But you guys are killing me with these responses.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I agree, absolutely, that someday there will be an earthquake of great magnitude in CA. Someone take not of my prediction, some day, there will be the "big one" in CA

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by themysterymachine

Originally posted by imserious2334

Originally posted by ag893
The only time you need to worry is when the zoo animals start leaving the coasts. That's when you should panic and hightail it to arizona.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

But we don't want the Fruits, Nuts and Bunch of Flakes from CA coming to Arizona if theirs a major quake there.
Send them to Nevada. Or better yet make then stay in CA. Thats where they chose to live.

give me a freaking break. can you at least come up with some better quality insults, instead of recycling the old "fruit and nut" routine that you can pick up at any senior golf course? sweeping generalizations are pretty freaking stupid. "They" include many millions of decent people, women, children; i have feeling you make generalizations about many classes of people and use the phrase "those people" often in your daily life. which begs the question- why am i trying to reason with you? generalizations are for the hard of thinking and those who can't deal with the little things like details, actual facts....etc. all i ask is, if you are going to insult the entire state of california you could do alot better. or can you?

anyway, i wouldn't move to arizona if you paid me. too many nazis.

Generalizations are awesome. Without them what would the writers of the Simpsons or South Park entertain us with?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OK, this is totally unrelated, but can you guys (THOSE WRITING IN CAPS) stop "Yelling"...not that it bothers me but the MODS will give you a warning and I rather just not have anyone being warned for something silly.

On another note: Those who are wishing that a disaster of this magnitude to actually happen, you can't be real right? Why on earth would you want something like this to take place? Be glad that it didn't happened.

I am really getting tired of people wishing for the worst, I don't care if it is a prediction or not...just stop...please!

I rather see millions of people living than seeing a whole bunch of cadavers floating or underneath rubbles that we can't get to!

I am happy that this didn't happen, and hopefully will never happen!

Peace!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Last one in California was 3.0 Southern California at 1424(02:24pm) Depth 5 km (3.1 miles) Distance from San Jose, CA 481 Miles. Location 32.658 N, 115.720 W. USGS Event ID ci10912917

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm back, did I miss anything?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

You have no idea what California is like do you? Or maybe you've actually had the luck of visiting the nice places in this state (they are far and few between). Or maybe you are one of the residents here that would make me vomit at the sight of you. I was half joking when I said I wanted this state to sink into the ocean... The demon side in me, was 100% serious though. This place makes me physically ill, and I'm temporarily trapped here financially... Well trapped to the extent of a quite reasonable lack of motivation to attempt the near impossible.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
Well I'm not going to bash but so far there has been 1 prediction that has come true here on ATS out of about a couple of thousand. That was the dude who posted his dream about the Japan Earthquake. There was also a dude who predicted the EQ in Cali this past Saturday based on the moon being so close & nothing happened. I think we just need to stop prediciting because as time has proven over and over again...it just can't be predicted no matter what. We've seen dreams, software, mathmatical equations and nothing has been even close. Everyday there is a prediction that comes and goes.
Here is my prediction:
Earthquake will not happen. I guarantee it. Once this prediction is proven right people should call me a profit.

edit on 22-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ.
I just made my very first prediction and I got the the Christchurch 5.1 quake the 20th march right.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I had the date right but not the magnitude so it wasn't a total garbage prediction.

But generally you are right tho, not many predictions on ATS ever seem to come true.
Maybe that's a good thing, considering what people around here usually predicts haha

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice

You have no idea what California is like do you? Or maybe you've actually had the luck of visiting the nice places in this state (they are far and few between). Or maybe you are one of the residents here that would make me vomit at the sight of you. I was half joking when I said I wanted this state to sink into the ocean... The demon side in me, was 100% serious though. This place makes me physically ill, and I'm temporarily trapped here financially... Well trapped to the extent of a quite reasonable lack of motivation to attempt the near impossible.

I don't live in California and YES I have read all about the San Andreas Fault and I am not saying that IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN...I am saying that I wish it didn't happen....I don't care about past histories, or experiences, I care about what I see in the NOW. So, please don't preach me on something we all know about!

If California will be the next Atlantis then so be it...but at least I don't want to see it in my life time nor do I want to see any other country/state be put to a TEST for everyone to experience and pass on to our grand kids or have the shameful dignity to say "I'm glad I lived to experience that!"

As far as "visiting nice places"...I come from a third world country now living in North America and it makes me SICK to my stomach seeing others wishing the worst for everyone else by "HOPING" for the worst!

And for the record, I wasn't targeting you!
edit on 22-3-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

sorry its off topic but your avatar cracks me up

Oh and I DID tell everyone way back on page three that this was a HOAX, via an email that was sent.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

geez. so things suck for you personally, so you hope that everyone dies. wow, nihilist/narcissistic much? when you have a bad day do you think that the planets should all explode? just because this place makes you physically ill is no reason to wish death and destruction upon millions and millions of people. maybe the reason you are in such a freaking pickle is because your attitude is rotten. cheer up dude. loads of people are wanting to get into california as bad as you want to get out. check out craigslist. i am sure you can find a ride if you hate it that much. you will probably hate your next state just as bad as this one- i can pretty much promise that you will. life is what you make it.

and yeah i think overall it is absolutely insane that so many people are gleefully waiting for all hell to break loose. i think it isn't going to happen, not this time, maybe soon, but not in this hallowed "window" the doomsayers are screaming about. we need a doomsayers island, where they can all go and exult in their hoped-for destruction and keep their no-hope-ism to themselves. oops i just made a generalization.

now i know why the coliseum in rome was such popular entertainment. man is at heart a bloodthirsty, selfish, twisted mammal.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

And you're so sure that if you get the major 'quake your "demon side" is wishing for, that you won't be standing under a falling building cornice? Ever hear the old saw, "Be careful what you wish for, you may get it"?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The Timewave does not predict specific events like earthquakes, as I have said time and time again.

Although the resonances he (the guy in the video) refers to do relfect the repetition of certain themes in human history, it only truly reflects how humans react, deal with, and adapt to their ever-changing environment. It measures subsequent development of new ideas and new technologies that come about as a result of certain events. The essence of what the program is tracking is called 'novelty,' and although many people assume it simply means 'newness,' it specifically refers to "the emergence of new states of connectedness (Alfred North Whitehead)". This connectedness can be technological, biological, spiritual, communicative - it's anything that arises from our evolutionary process and then in turn affects and builds that process further. It's a symbiotic relationship that is carrying us towards a crucial point in our history where we will either ascend to the enxt level or descend into extinction.

Simply put, this prediction was made by someone fairly new to this concept that put two and two together to get 'earthquake' rather than the correct answer of four. Theme repetition offers a window where events of a similar magnitude requiring similar human adaptation can occur, it doesn't necessarily have to occur in precisely the same way. Very rarely does it repeat so congruently, but it does occur (take the flight 447 example in my signature). Likewise have a look at any of the other Timewave threads in my signature for more comprehensive information on this subject.

Again, the predictor in this case was wrong, and not the tool by which he used to make the prediction.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OMG! RSOE shows that California was hit by an earthquake right at 4:00 pm!

(A magnitude 2.2 quake! Behold! The devistation!)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All is quiet on the Western Front so far. There was a small one where I am earlier, but we get them daily (I live near The Geysers, CA, the most active earthquake area in California)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Damn it! We just got a nasty jolt here in Malibu Ca. Not as bad as last night but between that and this thread I need a valium-

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
FAIL!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What is more important is wth is up with those cats? We really need to know whats up with that guys cats. Have his cats gone mad? Will all cats go mad? Are the cats on drugs? Maybe they are planning a revolution?

Please tell us what your cats are doing now. Could they have read this post and got scared? what about the cats?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

This guys is claiming that this software can predict earthquakes based on analyzing the past and patterns of Earth. Interesting stuff...what do you think?

He is claiming a large earthquake to take place on March 22.....I'm in CA, so this is a little scary to me.

www.youtube.com...

I ran across this video today, with documents that there will be a National Level Exercise (NLE) on
March 23,2011. This is a Pacific Tsunami Warning Exercise and it will also include the Caribbean as well. Maybe this might be related, maybe not just some info for everyone!

www.youtube.com...

This is the link for the Caribbean Tsunami Exercise (documents)

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

This is the link for the Pacific Tsunami Exercise (documents)

wcatwc.arh.noaa.gov...

edit on 22-3-2011 by littlema77 because: Added the links for the documents.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Wasn't there also supposed to have been something big on the 19th?
Tell ya what. If a big earthquake hits Cali tomorrow, I'll star and flag this thread......

Well...11 pages and 46 flags later...no Big One in Cali today. Sorry OP. No stars or flags from me.

edit on 22-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join