posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:42 AM
First I'm in the NW in Cheshire, In a very well wooded area called Birchwood between Warrington and Manchester. I have been telling my friend in
Wales since November last year that I have noticed this. She led me to this post (she's not a member....but has a look around!) I am so glad she
Here are my observations...bit of a nightowl!
1. Chirpping started early November, about 1am till whenever in the morning. Can't be the cold, we didn't get the quite cold stuff and snow until
2. Some nights I have been concerned as the 'chirpping' definately becomes more like a distress call and as though they are in groups and the groups
are talking/distressing to one another.
3. towards end of last summer, well before it should have happened I noticed the Horse Chestnut trees...the conker... ones were getting really
horrible brown, rusty/acidy burns to them, other trees were affected too, but not all the deciduous and not the fir type. Then I started to notice
this on some of my plants in the garden.
4. Spent the week end (because of full moon!) planting up 2 raised beds with root veggies (first attempt fingers crossed), however, I have found some
really funny patches of 'mold' growing in the garden. It is long and fibrous, grows very upright, is a dark green METALIC colour, with a silver
sheen. Going to take some to the college science department as I have never ever seen anything like this before. I have a suspicion it has something
to do with chemtrails...which leads me to ....
5. Chemtrailing a regular occurence around here, but I stated noticing that they have moved their timetable for spraying from 12 lunchtime onwards, to
around 4.30.....just as rush hour starts and carries on until they have completed the job....which can go on until its dark. Think they know, that we
know, that they know....!
6. The birds don't seem to be as regular with their nightly chorus recently.
7. Never got snowdrops this year....just the leaves, and the daffodils are struggling.....could be rellated to bees dying off....but did get one in
garden this week end, but he was an odd colour. My daughter also commented on the garden stuff.
Anyhow, I don't know how much if any of the observations are linked/related......all I know is something is VERY SERIOUSLY NOT RIGHT>