It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

West in "medieval Crusade", Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisSatanic

I hate how the UK goes into countries and pretty much f**k's everything up for their own personal gain.
Mind you if ground troops are led into battle against Gaddafi the soldiers will be fighting Libyans with Weapons bought by Tony Blair in 2007

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Lolz look back at Russias history of mass massacres before you even try to criticse mines. They are just as bad. As was said pot calling the kettle black here

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
usa helps= oil
usa not help= no oil

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

That's Actually a good idea if America doesn't get involved the world be a better place.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xaphoocom

As a US citizen I agree but it is not the will of the people that makes it so. It is the desire for profit from globe spanning corporations and banking cabals that make it so.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaphoocom
usa helps= oil
usa not help= no oil

usa help= live Libyans
usa not help= dead Libyans

People on ATS with wild speculations= 0 intellect.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I'm from the UK too but to be honest we pretty much did more damage than any other country did.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

Lolz look back at Russias history of mass massacres before you even try to criticse mines. They are just as bad. As was said pot calling the kettle black here

I wont call them Russia's , I will call them Trotsky's massacres from 1918 to 1923 in magnitude of 15-17 million ,

Trotsky was a wall street agent and funded to power by Schiff and Rockefeller . Refer Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Anthony Sutton or Architects of Deception by Juri Lina(Soviet Dissident). Russia was subjected to Trotskyite international communism by Wall street

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SKOR-TJ

No Russia have dones as much damage as the UK has,that is for sure. And at least the UK have apologised for half the things they have done. Has Russia? No they have not.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

USA not help =dead libyans

USA 'helps' false flag terror=100X dead libyan

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

And the rest?

Or do you have your head shoved up your backside that far you cannot even see how as bad they are as the UK. Or unless al the facts with regards to the massacres which Russia has carried out in the past was alla dream,was not real

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So, you're hoping your buddy nukes the US? I don't think anyone on the planet is stupid enough to go toe toe with the USA when it comes to "nuclear fire" WHY would you wish that? Do you even comprehend the ending to the launch of nuclear weapons? They launch, we launch, the Chinese join in, and there goes the WHOLE WORLD. To wish something like that is stupid beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKOR-TJ
reply to post by JAGx1981

That's Actually a good idea if America doesn't get involved the world be a better place.

It is! It's a brilliant idea! I'm tired of not getting what I need from my own government cause they spend money on helping other countries who don't give a flying piece of crap of us.

Damn the oil. I don't need no oil, alot of the people I know would live life happily too in a oil free world. It's the weak and stupid that couldn't survive without oil. So Fk their oil.

We need help in America in healthcare more than we need oil and hundreds of millions spent on a Libya attack of people who will call us the devil as soon as Ghadaffi is taken out.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

typical response of the British . Its you whose head is in the backside ,how about you do some archival research ?

I guess you have never done that , just blindly swallowing propaganda BS that your media serves .

as for Russia ,they were fools that allowed the jewish bolsheviks to come to power . that was proven in 1917 and they got what they deserved

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Quoted wrong person by mistake. My apologies.

Then the US should never get involved even when people are pleading for it, is that what you are saying? Should we have heled? Your d* right we should have but much sooner and never for oil. That is my major problem with the world in a nut shell, people spout off about people helping people when it should be supported. The reasons for NATO intervention may be wrong but if it saves even one persons life fighting to have at least a small piece of personal freedom in the world than that is worth it on its own merit. People are always quick with the death to America riff, or England oppressed us, or some other random bull S* but the truth is if you want to know what is wrong with the world look in a mirror, we are all to blame. We are not meant to be lorded over by others, we allow ourselves to be so it frees us all from personal responsibility for our own lazy and in a case I can certainly name right here cowardly behavior. When we all stand together and put down the evils of our world then we can bicker about who had the right idea, because the truth is the whole world is f* up and we do nothing but accuse general areas and spout hate to one another while the true evil smiles. I know nothing of where you are from but I can honestly say sir that you as a person sicken me.
edit on 21-3-2011 by DrCarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic

except that democracy is mob rule and mob are always blind and are guided by an invisible hand .

so how is democacy i n usa ?
i guess you must be loving banker occupation

Are you kidding me? The USA does NOT have a Democracy! For the love of God if you are going to hate something so vehemently, PLEASE do it with intellegence and not ignorance. The USA is a Republic, NOT a Democracy.

Its obvious you are another USA basher who just follows the hate the west band wagon. Your extremely well worded and highly thought out post show us the extreme mental capabilities you must have. If you are the voice of all that is against the west, we should be quaking in our boots!....

edit to add: So almighty defeater of the west, where exactly are you from and how is your government treating you and the rest of its people? Im hoping you arent throwing stones in your glass house.
edit on 21-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DrCarter

f
bah, the rebellion was armed insurrection based on violence starting from Benghazi ,which was secretly fubelinded by Egypt on behalf of CIA .

so you expect me to believe your corporate lies?

the war was started on march 19 in libya and march 19 in iraq . a blood sacrifice to moloch

and you fools cheer Satan .

edit on 21-3-2011 by USAisSatanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisSatanic
reply to post by SLAYER69

USA not help =dead libyans

USA 'helps' false flag terror=100X dead libyan

No sweat off of my pair.
Have a great day.

On-topic. As many here already know this argument has been going on for weeks over whether we should or should not get involved and again just a few days and weeks ago the overriding consensus at that time was in favor of involvement.

So where are all those in favor now?

Over the years many of you have come to know me as one who always likes to point out the waffling that often happens here....

edit on 21-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I honestly could care less what you believe. "Corporate lies" really I have said since I starting trying to talk with you how much I hate the corporations and bankers that rule here. Seriously you call for nuclear attack on people that you do not know based on some half baked opinion of a country that you claim to hate but can't stop talking about and you say that my words of action against the corporations to be "corporate lies". That is just sad.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by DrCarter
I know nothing of where you are from but I can honestly say sir that you as a person sicken me.

No sweat off of my pair.
Have a great day.

On-topic. As many here already know this argument has been going on for weeks over whether we should or should not get involved and again just a few days and weeks ago the overriding consensus at that time was in favor of involvement.

So where are all those in favor now?

Over the years many of you have come to know me as one who always likes to point out the waffling that often happens here....

Frankly where I stand is simple... No one over there cares about us thats how it is no way around that fact.

I had to wait 5 days just for fresh water after Katrina yet people in other countries have had US help on their shores the next day, and that is fact.

People on here that are hate mongers of US citizens make me sick. They think we live the dream and sing Kumbaya in the meadows as mama makes a fresh apple pie.

I don't think we sohuld help anyone anymore. They need to help our asses for a change. Thats where I stand and where I stand has backing from millions with the same stand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join