It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Firing Misslies at Irsael...again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by OuttaTime

This was the first thread about this subject in the correct forum bud. Just because "this account" is new doesn't mean I am. Have some respect when speaking to your elder.

Well, as with this subject, there have been numerous threads about Gaza, the Hezbolla, West Bank, and border provocations from every side. Last time tensions rose between Gaza and Israel was because mortars and rockets were being launched into Israel with minimal impacts so Israel 'defended itself' by invading Gaza, using illegal weapons and inhumane tactics, then lying about it on TV. Coincidentally our MSM stopped covering the story. Those incidents were covered by dozens and dozens of news outlets throughout the globe.
I have respect for anyone who can debate a topic versus sarcasm and assumption. As far as elder goes, I can remember JFK being alive
I am not racist either. The Israeli govt is just as corrupt and crooked as the US govt is, since they're bed partners. I don't like my own government, which does not make me a racist. It does make me anti zionist however.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Ok...so you may have the one up on me with age...but I still am not new!

As for this topic, once again this is the first thread on in in the right forum. Just because this event has happened before in the past doesn't mean it can't have another thread on it?

With your logic, there shouldn't ever be another UFO thread since there already are threads on it in the forums.....
Just saying.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ok...so you may have the one up on me with age...but I still am not new!

As for this topic, once again this is the first thread on in in the right forum. Just because this event has happened before in the past doesn't mean it can't have another thread on it?

With your logic, there shouldn't ever be another UFO thread since there already are threads on it in the forums.....
Just saying.

LOL don't feel bad. I'm not so thrilled about being old

You're right about the proper thread in the proper place thing. I notice often that they have to be moved into their category from the 'Breaking News' areas and such. And again, yes, there shouldn't be another UFO thread, but only having 1 thread for each topic would be boring, and I'd be forced to read David Icke and Alex Jones forums for some different views

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

That was the same "logic" that led to the deaths of several million Iraqis under the sanctions. See, we told these unarmed, starving people that if they wanted us to stop starving them and stop bombing them, they had to rise up against the heavily armed and desperate Baath regime, and win.

That is, we punished bystanders for being unable to do anything but stand by, while the real "bad guy" went right on building his palaces.

If some Libyans in the US started blowing civilians up, would you accept that it's the fault of the American people they're killing, for not making Obama stop his campaign against their country?

Nope, 'cause this "logic" is only acceptable when we or our allies are the ones causing death.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Once again, who killed these "several million" people you speak of? Was it yet again another case of muslim on muslim violence? I would say, of course. This is how it always is. If Israel wasn't there taking all the flak from the muslims, they would be fighting each other for land. SOP. History shows this time and time again.

P.s. No one could do what you said in your hypothetical in the USA. Gun control hasn't taken full effect yet. But if it does, then yes, your theory would hold true.
edit on 21-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The fact that this has been fought over for so long, just like we were told, is very good evidence that God is real. And he knew what he was talking about..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

It is perfect proof, and here is some scripture to back it up. One of many:

Genesis 16: 11 "And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12 And he will be a WILD MAN; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren "

Ishmael is the father of the muslims, just as Issac is the father of the Jews. Once again, the Holy Bible is 3500 years ahead of the national media.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by TREASONFX

Are you serious or just randomly babbling? So if you fired a RPG at me, and I "replied" back to you with a bullet to the head, that would make me a terrorist?

The utter lack of logic and grievous fallacies I'm seeing here. Is there no common sense anymore?
'

So, if you take my land/property and i respond against said (illegal) action i am then a terrorist??

*Shakes Head*

I think i heard someone say..."The utter lack of logic and grievous fallacies I'm seeing here. Is there no common sense anymore?"

Double standards is what you're suggesting and supporting. They (Israel) have the *right* to do what they want, regardless of legality, (including economic warfare), and any response is unjustified and wrong.

That is illogical and fallacious.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

You don't seem to understand the history of the area huh? You do know, this land was British Empire land before they gave it to the Jews. Would that make the people living there at that time British? What about before this?

When the USA took our land from Indians did they stick around and fire rockets at us? No.

Do you understand the idea of military conquest even in the slightest? Or are you a bleeding heart idealists that doesn't live in reality. And to beat all, the Jews never attacked these people! they attacked them!

But here is the million dollar question, why can't they just live together as neighbors? The answer of course is found in over one billion copies of the King James Bible. Read my above post ↑ about muslims being "wild men" and always fighting their neighbors.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

here's another quote:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Hosea 4:6

PS the devil often quotes from the scriptures, real Xtians practice what they preach like Jesus did and don't use the bible to justify genocide

and of course god gave the entire American continent to white people, sure keep drinking the zionist koolaid

Sacred Ignorance powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The Indifference and Denial that Kill thesacredmoment.blogspot.com...

The Honor of Being Human: Why Do You Support? powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

No, I Do Not Support "The Troops" powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The Blood-Drenched Darkness of American Exceptionalism powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

zionism is merely another fruit of the same poisonous tree that produced the nazis: ethnic nationalism

zionism's ultimate goal is the complete and total extermination of the people who destroyed the myth of the god-king via the 1st regicide and who proved the validity of Anarchy as a political paradigm for 400 years, the Jews.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in modern times the Haitians were the first new-worlders who threw off the yoke, and have been made to pay for it since then, which makes them the true Jews of the Caribbean.

the zionists are like Palpatine making themselves out as victims all while carrying out their evil schemes.
the jedi are the Prophets, and anaken represents the dupes,fellow travelers,shills and in general the pro-"israel" crowd of homo americanus ignoramus

like the classical psychopath, palpatine saw the jedi as an obstacle to his becoming emperor, therefore they were evil and "treasonous", the zionists perpetrate in your face atrocities and by claiming jewish supremacy generate hatred for the true children of israel

they are the consumate practicioners of the philosophy of the proto-nazi Louis Veuillot :

“When I am the weaker, I ask you for my freedom, because that is your principle; but when I am the stronger, I take away your freedom, because that is my principle”

the darkside has you anaken

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
To bring us all back down to Earth again : -

When was the last time a group of children from Sunday School blew themselves up to kill others?

Oh, I'm sorry, it's only the Muslim Terrorists that do this because they think they will die a Martyr and get to Heaven because that's what their version of God says in their Koran, the religion of supposed peace!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Liquesence

You don't seem to understand the history of the area huh? You do know, this land was British Empire land before they gave it to the Jews. Would that make the people living there at that time British? What about before this?

When the USA took our land from Indians did they stick around and fire rockets at us? No.

Do you understand the idea of military conquest even in the slightest? Or are you a bleeding heart idealists that doesn't live in reality. And to beat all, the Jews never attacked these people! they attacked them!

But here is the million dollar question, why can't they just live together as neighbors? The answer of course is found in over one billion copies of the King James Bible. Read my above post ↑ about muslims being "wild men" and always fighting their neighbors.

Yeah, the British lived there. Have you ever seen this map?

That's not the point, and you are not addressing the post. You are simply conveniently circumventing the issue and hiding a book doesn't take into account the fact that just because they lived on the land a very long time ago doesn't give them the right to keep reclaiming, regardless of the fact that it was given to them after WWII.

I doubt god would be very happy with Israel's actions, and i suspect he would expect them to be good STEWARDS towards their fellow human beings and to set an example for the for, being "chosen" and all. But they aren't. God doesn't hate Palestinians or non-Jews. To think otherwise a distortion of the true intention and intentional.

Sounds like you are referring to the Old Testament. You should be aware that Jesus supposedly came for a New covenant (New Testament), which transcended the OT laws, and instituted something new that was completely different than the murderous, racist, immoral, and bloodthirsty actions and justifications of the OT.

You can't use the bible to justify one religion without taking another religion into account, no matter of you believe that Judeo-Christianity is the "true" religion.

Your arguments really make no sense at all and sound more hateful than truly Christian or filled with any sense of humanity.

You sound like a RACIST, saying that Muslims are wild, primitive men and Israelis/Jews are not, that they are superior and therefore entitled to something special. Yes, in fact, that is a pretty racist statement.

(Aside: i do not agree with killing, even from the Palestinians. But they are NOT deserving of what has befallen them, and Israel does NOT have the right to do what it does, including brutal collective punishment, reclaiming of land, shooting at Palestinian fishermen, burning their crops, bulldozing homes, bombing towns and villages, etc).

(Aside Two: I was actually going to mention the Native American issue myself. They do not have the right to starting reclaiming the Americas, either, just because "they were there first." That is not a valid argument; in fact, it's a childish outlook: "I was there first!" "I had that toy FIRST!" Absolutely Pathetic. )

Do you really not see these things and the larger issue at hand?? It boils down to right and wrong. Ethics. Period.

But i do not expect you to understand, and i really do not want to waste my breath--time--with a futile argument.

Good evening.

*shrug*

edit on 21-3-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
how can someone fighting to free themselves from military occupation be a terrorist. gaza is a prison, you can't get in or out.

they are heavily underpowered, the idf are to scared and cowardly to go any where near gaza, and leave their citizens out to dry, taking the brunt of palestinian desperation and anger.

israel uses it's citizens as pawns and hopes a crude unguided rocket hits a school. that way the can say see, they're terrorist.

instead they should use their 3 billion in american taxpayer money, to move their citizens out of harm's way until this crisis is over.

they'll use this latest incident to pulverize the palestinians more, maybe killing 1,300 civilians, including women and children wasn't enough for them last time.

but they don't have george bush now, to distract the world media and the american public.
edit on 21-3-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Israel Today reported that they had come upon a plan for Hezbollah to start a preplanned war with Israel by rocketing and the invading of Israel to get a heavy handed response to get the blame for all out war .After hiding and letting the population take the brunt of the retalliation Syria will join the war . This war will turn out very different than the others . This most likely will be the Gog & Magog war in the Bible . Nukes will be used by Israel . Damascus will cease from being a city .
This tit for tat might go on for a little while but not for long .

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You don't seem to understand the history of the area huh? You do know, this land was British Empire land before they gave it to the Jews. Would that make the people living there at that time British? .....

The Jews should forever thank the British for capturing Palestine from the Ottoman Turks in 1917. The British paid dearly for this costly victory, losing 18,000 men. Without this British victory, Israel would not exist today.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I would assume this is an act of war and Gaza should finally be under Isreal control.
Does anyone think the PLO might be involved? Even without Arafat, Isreal should justly take them over.
edit on 21-3-2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This entire Palestine Israel situation is very simple. It's like you have three people standing in a line, one person leaves, and loses his spot. He then decides to come back and forcefully take the spot he just left and the kid before him gets screwed over. Open up your eyes people, we all know Israel should not be in there. Religion is never an excuse to take over a nation.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe we should ship them all to Japan and move the Japanese to make use of the land instead of it being wasted on silly battles between silly people who believe silly things.
PS: Silly.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Always smells fishy, oh i forgot there stealing more land, DA they must off really shot rockets eheheh...

booo to you

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

like your profile pic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join